Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday (41818 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by folake4u(f): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
No nah... Sheybi it is the head of child that calls child come life, it is the head of car that will call car come life. grin grin

Buy for me fess then my head will provide another for you cheesy grin

Haba Perse, nor be so oh. You be my senior sista, you suppose show love to your smallie. grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Whytelyon(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Juanmike:
Is she not an hoelosho?

Stop am, this thing una day paint woman black no good. Stop am.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Headward: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Fake life, Portable will soon update us
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by kayperry: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Congratulations kiss kiss

I tap in this blessing grin

Make folake4u just surprise me with one cheesy

dey there dey form lesbian, even if you date linda ikeji she won't buy you such gift,
download clitocurrency and register, thank me later undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2023
folake4u:

Haba Perse, nor be so oh. You be my senior sista, you suppose show love to your smallie. grin grin
See life grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Spiff20(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2023
The power of the behind. Miracles just happen with no explanation.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Adeyinka90: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Awon were... clitocurrency
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by highchief1: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Rebuker:
Hilda Baci, a celebrity chef renowned for breaking the world record for the longest continuous cooking hours in the Guinness Book of Records earlier this year, is in for a double celebration.

In honor of her 28th birthday, she's been surprised with a Range Rover gift, and you can watch her joyous reaction to this extraordinary present.

Once again, a heartfelt birthday wish to Hilda from the entire GlimpseTV team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVY_lxRlmI0
prostituin is high in that Lagos
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Bridget95:
Clito currency pays morethan a banking job.

Banking job dey learn work for where clitocurrency dey.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by folake4u(f): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
See life grin grin

grin cheesy

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by OBTOREPA(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Foodqueen post=125919058]Na so. You will have yours soonest
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by descarado: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2023
For those saying it's clittology.

You can activate penisology.

Free world darlings. No need hating. That doesn't pay the bills
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by spencekat(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Egbon! na shit full there o!
Na flesh o. Shit na for intestines.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by spencekat(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2023
emmyN:
Who will gift chef Dammy a range rover now cheesy? Guys marry a wife with [/b][b][/b]big yansh [b][b][/b]so your children can benefit from the largese cheesy
Natural or artificial?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by spencekat(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2023
descarado:
For those saying it's clittology.

You can activate penisology.

Free world darlings. No need hating. That doesn't pay the bills
The demand is the difference.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Juanmike(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

Stop am, this thing una day paint woman black no good. Stop am.
Ok
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Herbiodun09: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Wetin toto no fit do?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by cjudy(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
Rubbish Man ... Dem say "Gift" .... For 28 Birthday ..

Gift from another man who’s not the brother or husband. Na ashawoooooo
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
I'm sure na "fans" donate to buy the vehicle.

Na wetin dem dey always talk
LoL. Your comment really cracked me up. Bit it's true Sha. These same fans weh person no dey Eva know where Dem dey. It is well

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2023
It is obvious that toto can get you what pr*ck can hardly get you.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by slowice(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
E like say pesin wey get yansh and bress no dey suffer again..... That's why Instagram is full of videos of ladies showing off their assets and hoping to catch big fish

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by funkemary(f): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo,idi dola

Very soon. Almost every girl for southern nigeria go do BBL

Lol
You are not nice. Which one be idi dowo, idi dola again
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by AskNgige2: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2023
logicalhumour:
Imagine her making a strong smelly poop in the morning while making direct eye contact with you.

I come in peace.
Lmao
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by descarado: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2023
spencekat:
The demand is the difference.
Who told you that?

Big guys do butt. That's how bobrisky rose to fame.
Play your card well instead of being jealous of females
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by blesdman(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
I'm sure na "fans" donate to buy the vehicle.

Na wetin dem dey always talk
Just like church members donate to buy for pastor...a general practice
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Germi9: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2023
smiley

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Fizalis(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Clitocurrency is bae grin

Kind sir, where can I buy this currency right now?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Quebec91(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2023
cheesy
cjudy:
Ashawooooooo
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by HateBigots: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:

Na all girls be Olosho abi? Including your sisters?
And you wan marry? Make your wife no give you poison make i know watin cause am. As u no wan see sense get. You day call your papa simp.
Ozuor.
Answer my initial question first SIMP... how many bags of rice and beans can one cook to afford that range rover? SIMPle man.

who gave her the SUV as "gift"?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Pacesetter123(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
Una too Like English in this Country grin ... go meet her to ask her who buy her the Range Na ...
🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin
Wetin again wey we Sabi for dis kontri if no be English grammar?
Na motor we Sabi build? Na electricity we Sabi generate?
Or na commot razor blade or matches we Sabi produce?

Abeg leave us make we carry grammar dey take hold body small

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Pacesetter123(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
naija4life247:
Sex sells. Even me, I still buy sex
Orr,buyer!
grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by emperor4love(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
All blessings na from God, All Blessings!

Remove God from anything & You have nothing!
ritualist blessings na from God baa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get The Connections You Need As A Musician / 9ice Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With Family / Kemi Olunloyo: 'HIV Awaits Davido'. Calls Chioma 'Mumu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.