Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday (41816 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Nina Ivy Gets A Range Rover Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by emperor4love(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Dey idiot way buy her range rover fit never take care of his people,God which kind men are we raising in Nigeria, na juju be dis or free will giving
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Whytelyon:
We day wait make them call am Olosho now.
People way no know anything

Since you know something, can you tell us who gifted her the range Rover?

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Pacesetter123(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2023
The name and the profile of the GIVER pls!
We just want to thank the person,dats all.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2023
descarado:

Who told you that?

Big guys do butt. That's how bobrisky rose to fame.
Play your card well instead of being jealous of females

Have you done butt and played your card well?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should go seek help for your strong envy of successful women. Envy leds to hatred and eventually leds to murder.

Which successful women?

Can you tell us how getting a jeep for birthday is success?

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by soccerlite: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2023
hugging car

gwr holder

Lolz

Can it be a woman/ man that dash her
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
She definitely already riding in One ....

How could you be the Longest cook in the world without being noticed She come fine join ....

Abeg, She deserved to be Pampered Small Jhare.

When she did cooking record, and after seeing some of her pix on social media, a pastor asked, is it food she is selling or another thing?

Many criticised the pastor. Dem think say d guy no no Wetin e de talk

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Clit well invested
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
All blessings na from God, All Blessings!

Remove God from anything & You have nothing!

Not entirely true

Matthew 4:8-9
[8]Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory (the splendor, magnificence, preeminence, and excellence) of them.

[9]And he said to Him, These things, all taken together, I will give You, if You will prostrate Yourself before me and do homage and worship me.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Our politicians and big boys are fond of presenting cars as birthday gifts to their sex workers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Evolutionism: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Shiiithole men with misplaced priorities are like bread and butter. They are inseparable.

Ritual momey, Drug money, Fraud, Loot the nation money meant for infrastructures et all and start enjoying himself. Oloshos sef will benefit inside the lootgrin

The comments on the Thread so far though.

Make i just dey here dey observegrin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Vintage100(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2023
E sure for me say nah one man go guy the range
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Evolutionism: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Basicend:

Bro, u are thinking that way coz u ain't getting cash inflows easily. . Nigerian politicians can buy that car for a girl every week. . Without feeling anything.

You think she's d only girl d benefactor has. .

That's d problem we have.

You sha wanted to say something for the sake of being Stupid.

Most Shiiithole men think in one directiongrin

Okay you have been heardgrin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by BloomingDale(f): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Which successful women?

You get jeep?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Evolutionism: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na wetin you get you go use market yourself to the world & Once E plum ... Sweet sweet things go dey enter....

I bless God for Her, Amen 🙏

You this Stupid boy.

I hope you will get to grow up someday.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

You get jeep?

You haven't answered my questions.

Which successful women?

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by BloomingDale(f): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

Which successful women?

Where did I say getting a jeep for her birthday is a sign of success? I know her for her GWR successful endeavour and she has a business (her restaurant in Lekki or Ikoyi).

You Nigerians should please go improve on your verbal reasoning and comprehension skills and stop quoting me out of context. It’s getting very annoying.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Evolutionism: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2023
logicalhumour:
Imagine her making a strong smelly poop in the morning while making direct eye contact with you.

I come in peace.

Abi you sef reason am. Nothing special, Just a micro organism.

Nigeria just get abundance of Stupid men with money and power.

Visit the corridors of power, It is filled with very Stupid and Tasteless men.

The Vaginarians should keep enjoying their Shares while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

Where did I say getting a jeep for her birthday is a sign of success? I know her for her GWR successful endeavour and she has a business (her restaurant in Lekki or Ikoyi).

Is the thread about her restaurant and her GWR?

If u didn't say "getting a jeep for her birthday is a sign of success", what does this mean...
BloomingDale:

You get jeep?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by BloomingDale(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

If u didn't say "getting a jeep for her birthday is a sign of success", what does this mean...

Please skip my posts when you see it. I hate interacting with dumb people.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

Please skip my posts when you see it. I hate interacting with dumb people.

Since you aren't dumb, am surprised u can't answer the simple questions.

BloomingDale:

You get jeep?

Now that I haven't skipped your post, what u going to do about it?
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by cuffee: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
folake4u:

Haba Perse, nor be so oh. You be my senior sista, you suppose show love to your smallie. grin grin
Miss feminist, where is your range rover? Abi dem don forget u. Na only abuse u sabi
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Ever8090: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who buy am for her?...
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
I'm sure na "fans" donate to buy the vehicle.

Na wetin dem dey always talk
...her sugar daddy that always give it to her in the other room bought the car for her 🙄

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by LoveJesus87(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Orubebe01:
Clitocurrency is bae grin
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by logicalhumour: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys should go seek help for your strong envy of successful women. Envy leds to hatred and eventually leds to murder.

1. I'm not happy for her
2. I do not envy her
3. I'm not jealous of her
4. I do not hate her, neither do I like her.

I just don't care. Indifferent. Perhaps if you were a guy with a little understanding of dark humour, you'll understand my joke.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by prophetfire: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Damn look at that round caravan!

I dedicate “Donk” by Soulja Boy to Hilda.
Great jam!
She has advertised herself well. She's now getting customers.
The last pic shows you the style wey she do wey win her the range.
This NYASHOCURRENENCY dey pay wella grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by prophetfire: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
poshestmina:
Congratulations Hillybaby kiss.
. Yes!!! Nyashocurrency pays! grin
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by MrCuteking(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
The only thing weh vagina no fit get na free ride to heaven.

Go to tinder make you see where girls done visit because them get vagina.
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by Sequence23(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Idibasi, bottom power. Any talent you have, use it well. That's someone's reward
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by jayAjoku(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Basicend:

Bro, u are thinking that way coz u ain't getting cash inflows easily. . Nigerian politicians can buy that car for a girl every week. . Without feeling anything.

You think she's d only girl d benefactor has. .

That's d problem we have.
Nothing will make me even if I was bill gates buy any women that are not my wife a whole car . If you will do it no wahala good for you me I will not do it especially if she hasn’t done anything to deserve it besides looking pretty and giving me sex. I will not join the bandwagon of foolish men that continue to inflate the ego of these girls no matter how beautiful they look
Re: Hilda Baci Receives A Range Rover Gift For Her 28th Birthday by phemmyfour: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

successful indeed. We all know her body work is what is attracting those gifts. It doesn't last anyway, I will be here to read the news when everything go south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React To Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.