Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? (4123 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? by FuckTheMod: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
Tell me a lie.. You've never done those b4
Na everybody go mumu like you?
Re: Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? by DonroxyII: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2023
writetopoker:
The lifestyle if an average Nigerian man is crude, raw, stubborn, unruly, inconsiderate and opposite to a civilized way of life as obtained in this 21st century.

Nigerians will hardly move forward
We need to operate Free Education & Free adult education for us to move forward.....

The problem is we ain't the one that created the 21st Civilisations Neither are we part of the Innovative Race of 21st century, We are Importing most of our 21st century Civilisations from Other races.

We are living our original self even on Social Media.
Re: Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? by DonroxyII: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... There are some certain behaviour of Nigeriana that's defies health and economic logic....
Using bare hands to touch, and taste garri before buying...
God is helping us
I don't like buying anything from roadside except wrapped & Sealed not even Soft drinks ....

But whenever I'm buying all I do is close my eyes & tell myself

"Nigerians no dey die anyhow from unhygienic thing" ....

We have very strong DNA & Immune Systems!
Re: Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? by DonroxyII: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2023
eventainment:

Eating roasted corn comes with its crazy risks. From the dirty gaze, to the unclean atmosphere, to the corn sellers hand all over the corn, to the saliva of customers talking over the corn and to the prospective buyers checking out the corn with their hands.
E go dey sweeter na & also help you boost Ya Immune system as they will have work to do instead of being docile!

Wetin hygienic for Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy From Tinder Asked Me To Sleep With His Dog / Alas!!! / OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.