Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations (53034 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by olaniyilukman(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2023
motionarena:
Has he been proven guilty?

All those naira Marley and co are just on hard drugs
Even Mohbad is drug addict as well...
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by olaniyilukman(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2023
blaise26abj:
Nigerians can be very emotional sha . Jungle justice just dey our blood .
So many things could have led to that young man’s death . Let them investigate and find him guilty first. Cancelling him is just jungle, social media justice .

PS - I don’t like him or his music ( same guy said he wanted to have a three.some with a mom and her daughter) but in my opinion about this matter , he is being judged unfairly .
you are brilliant my brother and that is why we will remain underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by descarado: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2023
cococandy:

I don’t have twitter. That’s probably why I don’t have the full picture. Oh well. Thanks anyway

I don't know either.
Just read bits here.

If the momentum is sustained, it will go tribal and messy and you already know the targeted tribe.
Your innocent question will be twisted.
Just look and pass like me.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by aylagos(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Ravenna:

It's not Nigeria, its poor people.

It's called Crab Mentality.
what is this one saying?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by aylagos(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

INEC that offended Nigerians nko? Nigerians put more energy on useless and valueless quests.

If this energy was put on Yakubu Mahmood after what he did the week elections was rigged, we wouldn't be in this present mess.
nah everybody they dey vote abi nah everybody be politician if you feel they cheat 4 election go to court no be Street because other party too claim they won. Abeg shift
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Toluabigr8(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Exceed15:

Even toddlers can see the proofs. Brainwashed supporters.

Even the blind can see all the bully and threat mr mandateseeker

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Allisgud: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2023
They should declare those 2 idiots wanted,I swear if they declear him with bounty ,24hrs is too much to get him
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Fcwilly: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2023
skukimania:

Gone!

E don go
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Maga123: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Many culprite are yet to go down along with naira marley
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Shaneroberts: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
clydecarson:
until the same thing happens to you then we would see who is jealous...nitwit
Answer the forlkng question, fool!

I am waiting for the same thing to happen to me grin morron!
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, the video of naira Marley and 4 of his gangs beating up and almost killed rugged man in London restaurant trended some days back . I could provide you with the video for free right here right now if you want me to .

Stop sporting wickedness and always stand on the side of truth .

Naira Marley is wicked and must be punished for the role that himself and his best friend and notorious criminal, Sammy Larry played that led to the death of 27yrs old mohbad .
what role did they play? Explain to me please and with proofs. Not just hearsay.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by FarmTech(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
So good. Musics with very dirty meanings. May similar thing happen to the rest.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
geoworldedu:
The concerned person publicly alleged he did it and he didn't refute his claim.
Really?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nolevel666:

Yes innocent of assault and of harassment ni

Useless skull that you cannot use.

I’m not sure you’ve ever been beaten up before.

If you have you know the aftermath ptsd that accompanies assault.

Jealously ke.

Jealous a nuisance just like you

Spits
this is all you have, rudeness, insults, hate and jealousy. Innocent of killing the guy not assault. Fool!
Your father cannot use his useless skull. grin
You are jealous of Nairamarley not me, i have never met you, Dumbo! grin
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nolevel666: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
this is all you have, rudeness, insults, hate and jealousy. Innocent of killing the guy not assault. Fool!
Your father cannot use his useless skull. grin
You are jealous of Nairamarley not me, i have never met you, Dumbo! grin
Abeg nor spoil my mood with your fish brain

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Munzy14:

Reading, At a point I thought I will see, After they're done with NM, They should face Portable🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That one is just loud, and loud people are usually quite harmless.
Before you go do am anything, he don run come social media come raise alarm. cheesy
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
jeeqaa7:
what was really his offense

I tire o

Let's of stupid people full this country.

They have already convicted him, without any tangible evidence
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nolevel666:

Abeg nor spoil my mood with your fish brain
Lick my bum! Fool! grin
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
descarado:

I don't know either.
Just read bits here.

If the momentum is sustained, it will go tribal and messy and you already know the targeted tribe.
Your innocent question will be twisted.
Just look and pass like me.

Yea I was afraid of that but I took the risk to ask anyway but no answer yet. I’ll just look and pass like you suggested
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

That one is just loud, and loud people are usually quite harmless.
Before you go do am anything, he don run come social media come raise alarm. cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagining the scenario..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by SaLongs1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
jeeqaa7:
what was really his offense
Bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by geoworldedu: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really?
yes, watch the video on Google.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nolevel666: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Lick my bum! Fool! grin
I just sucked out the little spaghetti brain inside your fish skull.
Tastes just like fried fish that it is
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by 7arrows: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
blaise26abj:

Definitely not a Marlian . I can assure you . I dislike that guy’s music.

There are confessions ? The let the police do their job and a judge find him guilty. Nigerians must learn how to allow the courts decide . It is better for a million criminals to go free than for an innocent person to die .

Look at artistes that had a fallout out with their management . Even abroad . Whenever you sign those contracts and you want to terminate it , you will face either legal harassment or physical harassment or both . Hell ,Kizz daniel lost use of his name . Cynthia Morgan is still seething with rage with the Okoyes . Will you lot go after the Okoyes if Cynthia dies today ?

Does the above mean I support the physical harassment part ? No . I am only saying we should let the police do their work and stop the jungle justice route

I understand you but is it a coincidence the videos accusing Marley.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Versal: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
How this boy is making waves in Zoogeria is a wonder to me.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Kennytopp55(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Naira Marley . Igbo people should leave them
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nolevel666:

I just sucked out the little spaghetti brain inside your fish skull.
Tastes just like fried fish that it is
Fork off! Fool! grin
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by OrigeenalSeven: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Monben:
What is the charge like? Is it male or female?

at affordable rate
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Segzy19: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Same same! Drugs/substance abusers, cultist, lewd lyrics, booze etc. Same birds, same feathers

cuffee:
what the diff btw naira marley and olamide
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Nolevel666: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Fork off! Fool! grin
Yes I already used my fork to separate your fish brain off your body.
Fried fish brain has never tasted better
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Calitoscassius(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nolevel666:

Yes I already used my fork to separate your fish brain off your body.
Fried fish brain has never tasted better
More rubbish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Tekena Iyalla Protests At Police Station Over Increased Robbery In Rivers (Pics) / DOWNLOAD Mp3 ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside [full Album Tracklists Downloads] *new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.