Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations (53043 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Juanmike(m): 4:10am On Sep 21, 2023
POPSUN09:
Interesting times indeed! All we want is justice to be served and let anyone found guilty face the wrought of the law (if that still exist in Nigeria). May the soul of the departed continue to rest in peace
Justice for what pls?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by DonroxyII: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2023
aylagos:
No matter what you do in this life pls try not offend Nigerians ooooo because once you do your own don finish patapata
The God of Nigeria has woken Up ... any slight thing like this from Nigeria especially western Nigeria, It Goes International straight .... No time !

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by DonroxyII: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Domistar5:
He deserves it.😵

Ahhhh you see the devil. He can never give you something for free. It always comes with a price.
After the initial gra gra with his shitty music. The devil don collect his price leave him run😂

How the Mighty has fallen......
It took the soul of an Innocent boy for the devi to abandoned Naira Marley .....

Nigga would still be smoking his cruse away until FBI, NDLEA, DEA, CIA Turned Up & Start looking for him for Other Issues ....

Mohbad is truly Bad .... & He will still be back to fulfill his stars .... !

Yeahhh !!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by DonroxyII: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2023
blaise26abj:
Nigerians can be very emotional sha . Jungle justice just dey our blood .
So many things could have led to that young man’s death . Let them investigate and find him guilty first. Cancelling him is just jungle, social media justice .

PS - I don’t like him or his music ( same guy said he wanted to have a three.some with a mom and her daughter) but in my opinion about this matter , he is being judged unfairly .
What Happened to Mohbad, Pray for it not to happened to You ....

Imagined you being a Showbiz & You can't have any show in peace without being beaten, disrupted, threatened ...

Imagine wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel Tiwa Savage being Molested Up & Down & You amounted to Nothing in the entertainment industry despite having the Talents & Fame ...

Dude, You will just smoke yourself to death ...While The rest are Partying, You are at home blinking at your woes....

He was Psychologically & Physiologically killed before he was Killed....

Dude, Never wish a life you will always look behind you every seconds ... & when you hear Gbuahhhhh, You already know you are the object of target ....

He might have died from other objects like Booze, Drugs ... But That's just the Symptoms of what he was subjected into by his Assailants!

He was already taken out & Subjected to do it By himself ....

Do you know a thing about Psychological warfare

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by armyofone(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2023
cococandy:

No for real what actually happened? Not everyone knows. I just have disjointed bits but no full picture.

I heard he bullied the dead guy. But that’s about what I’ve heard. Kindly fill me in. Did they have a fall out? Was it over music or something else? What about the other guy that’s being mentioned (Zino). What did he do?

Just like the rap and hip hop people in the yonder backyard.
So sad the poor guy gone too soon.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by armyofone(m): 4:44am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:

Imagined you being a Showbiz & You can't have any show in peace without being beaten, disrupted, threatened ...

Imagine wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel Tiwa Savage being Molested Up & Down & You amounted to Nothing in the entertainment industry despite having the Talents & Fame ...

Dude, You will just smoke yourself to death ...While The rest are Partying, You are at home blinking at your woes....

Dude, Never wish a life you will always look behind you every seconds ... & when you hear Gbuahhhhh, You already know you are the object of target ....

He might have died from other objects like Booze, Drugs ... But That's just the Symptoms of what he was subjected into by his Assailants!

Battle of the inner sef against seen and unforseen entities.

RIP mohbad.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Im not a Naira Marley fan but can someone explain what he did to Mohbad?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by blaise26abj(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2023
DonroxyII:

Let the investigation be done before Naira Marley is crucified . I am not saying he isn’t guilty . I am saying there is a possibility he is innocent. Let him be judged fairly.
We are always quick to react to issues like this with emotions and atimes when we get it wrong we end up with another victim .
FYI KIZZ was harassed too . Though legally . He is still doing well . Mohbad was doing well too outside his former record label . It is so painful that he is dead . But if people knew about his ordeal and they did nothing but started all these jungle justice and stupid emotional blackmail after he is dead , then that is pure hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by dragunov: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2023
dosage150:
How do people listen to this guy music?

Me listening to "soapy"?
I wrote him off my playlist after this song

Well it's not everybody that has sense like you nah! Trust me 😉.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Olatara(f): 5:40am On Sep 21, 2023
:-
aylagos:
No matter what you do in this life pls try not offend Nigerians ooooo because once you do your own don finish patapata
undecided
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by dragunov: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2023
rickleye:

If everyone had a billion
1 who listens to whom ?
2. Who does laundry
3. Or drives the bus
4. Or Cooks

I guess Robots !

Are you ok, dude?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by geoworldedu: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Can you proof this your claims?
The concerned person publicly alleged he did it and he didn't refute his claim.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by gassbee: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
That's good.
The game is up!
Enough is enough!
Render them powerless and irrelevant.

After they're done with Naira Marley and his gang, they should then give the Mohbad guy a more befitting burial, so that his soul can finally be at peace.
any update, has d body been finally exhumed
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by blaise26abj(m): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

the hypocrisy being displayed against the guy is out of this world.

his trashy music was tolerated all this while. all of a sudden he is a bad guy who must be ostracised.

this is the same guy who people danced to and recite his useless lyrics but now they are all playing morality police.

they loved his music videos that promoted nudity and obscenity. those same people are now more righteous than naira marley

God bless you . I never really knew Mohbad but I had heard his songs . It was after his death I took notice of the name of the artiste . The boy was good . I dislike Naira Marley’s songs . However , Nigerians are such hypocrites. The same rush of emotions in Aluu that led to the death of those four boys is in full display again . Let the authorities find him guilty first . Then if they like , they can kill him , cook him and eating him for all I care.

We don’t learn ANYThING in this country . That is why our leaders are the way they are .
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Munzy14(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
That's good.
The game is up!
Enough is enough!
Render them powerless and irrelevant.

After they're done with Naira Marley and his gang, they should then give the Mohbad guy a more befitting burial, so that his soul can finally be at peace.
Reading, At a point I thought I will see, After they're done with NM, They should face Portable🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by MrPaul2: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Mohbad spirit is too strong truly

Many people will be out of bondage

RIP imolisation.

His name is speaking for him even in death. "I bad". Na real bad market for naira. Naira they go down for dollars and Marley they follow answer e name. Miracle no they real tire Jesus.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Ravenna: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2023
aylagos:

It's not Nigeria, its poor people.

It's called Crab Mentality.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
see how you are throwing accussations without proofs from behind your cheap phone. grin every morron has suddenlly become police, investigator, prosecutor, judge and jury on social media.

Let the police do their job!! And find out what happened.
Guy, the video of naira Marley and 4 of his gangs beating up and almost killed rugged man in London restaurant trended some days back . I could provide you with the video for free right here right now if you want me to .

Stop sporting wickedness and always stand on the side of truth .

Naira Marley is wicked and must be punished for the role that himself and his best friend and notorious criminal, Sammy Larry played that led to the death of 27yrs old mohbad .

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2023
CJStarz:
Pls, what is the meaning of Imole?

Imole mean Light

And light has torchlighted all the many dark secrets of naira Marley which has destroyed the life of many people

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by dangotesmummy: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so like this na to go back to Peckham and resume the old ways....

Omo him retirement quick...
his lousy music has died with mohbad.let him Go back to Peckham and be a street criminal till he dies

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by lizko(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2023
I sow one of his interview saying some people don't call him for shows cus he got problem with his boss.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Drsmartphilips: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2023
naturefellow:
same way sane Nigerians disregard a mandate thief and drug baron as their leader.
say igbos not Nigerians because others voted for him

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by sonofElElyon: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2023
No coming back from this.. utterly ruined... they killed a soul precious to God. All of creation up in arms against them

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2023
cococandy:

No for real what actually happened? Not everyone knows. I just have disjointed bits but no full picture.

I heard he bullied the dead guy. But that’s about what I’ve heard. Kindly fill me in. Did they have a fall out? Was it over music or something else? What about the other guy that’s being mentioned (Zino). What did he do?
go to Twitter and see all the evidences there
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by CJStarz: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Wow! What a name!!! Indeed, he was born for a mission which he accomplished in death. Our Lord Jesus overcame Satan through his death, Imole overcame Naira Marley in death.
God will keep fighting for him.
Thanks for the explanation.
Udo!

PrinceOfLagos:

Imole mean Light

And light has torchlighted all the many dark secrets of naira Marley which has destroyed the life of many people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by laprince(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2023
As much as I only know just a bit of this issue. I would rather he is properly investigated first. Thereafter, all the banning can come.

Punishment before proper investigation is not always the best idea.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Jkilo: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=IamAtAnger post=125923432]Una dey too gullible for naija I swear down... confused generation. There are lots of pending issues at hand and all what naija youths are doing is to channel their energies into something very irrelevant... what impact is this fight now to our current situation in Nigeria.
Buhari call una lazy youths una wan chop am.. when all una dey do na to juz dey follow useless trends[/quote
I wonder if you know the meaning of the word lazy. So if Mohbad were to be your own blood, you will just ignore it considering all the videos that were released sequel to his death? Anumpama! Naira Marley is making our youths more lazy. We need to take him down first. Bloody evil sympathizers!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by aremubabs: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Even though I don't listen to his music, I think banning his songs is a hasty decision.

What really did Naira Marley do?

Are there proofs that he killed Mohbad? What if someone else did? I don't trust any of Mohbad's family members. This case calls for thorough investigation.

As far as I am concerned, Naira Marley is being punished based on hearsays. There are no concrete evidence linking him to the death of Mohbad.

As for record label executives, this should be a lesson. If it is not exploitation, it would be some other forms of slavery. Tuface Idibia went through exploitation at Kennys Music. Now, even Olamide is being accused by a former act of abuse.

This idea of employing someone and then letting your wife or associates use them like errand boys or girls should stop. Nigeria needs a sound labour law to protect employers and employees alike.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2023
CJStarz:
Wow! What a name!!! Indeed, he was born for a mission which he accomplished in death. Our Lord Jesus overcame Satan through his death, Imole overcame Naira Marley in death.
God will keep fighting for him.
Thanks for the explanation.
Udo!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Expanse2020(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2023
bosschinalu:
Ban druggies
So na naw de shd band drug..but that time when NDLEA carry Naira Marley na hear all of de shout sey he no do anything, him life style no concern anybody but he don reach ground all of una de shout Naira Marley up and down

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Chemlite: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
What’s his offense?
I'm just wondering. It seems we're the only once not aware current happenings.
I don't know late Mohbad nor Marley!
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by LarryCork: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Islandlady:
Yes, Ban all his trashy musics, we won't miss it, He deserves it!!!

Not gonna lie, mohbad death pain me diee cry
I saw a past video of him crying on an hospital bed, I cried too...Soo heartbreakingcry cry

Sentiment aside...He really tormented, oppressed and harassed that poor guy on top wetinwicked soul

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Tekena Iyalla Protests At Police Station Over Increased Robbery In Rivers (Pics) / DOWNLOAD Mp3 ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside [full Album Tracklists Downloads] *new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.