Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations (53098 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by rickleye: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
abbaapple:
angry

Long over due mehhn!!! Ban the mofo!!! lipsrsealed

If everyone had a billion
1 who listens to whom ?
2. Who does laundry
3. Or drives the bus
4. Or Cooks
5. Hyper inflation so whatever you have would simply cost x billion $ more.

I guess Robots !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God oooo

This guy is a nuisance
I never understand why people loved him then, always hyping his stupid songs and the stupid Marlian title.

Serves him right, drugs don finish am see as him be like walking corpse. Promoting rubbish in the name of song.

Never liked him, never vibed to his silliness so good riddance to bad rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Domistar5:
He deserves it.šŸ˜µ

Ahhhh you see the devil. He can never give you something for free. It always comes with a price.
After the initial gra gra. With his shitty music. The devil don collect his price leave him runšŸ˜‚

How the Mighty has fallen......

The devil is kuku a bĆ¢stard on its own. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Illegal1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
aylagos:
No matter what you do in this life pls try not offend Nigerians ooooo because once you do your own don finish patapata

omoh,........wetin u go cum call dis 1 wen tinubu dey do us?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Phraences: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Exceed15:
Emotions running everywhere. What's the proof he killed him?

You think it's about whether he killed him physically?? He bullied and assaulted him mentally, emotionally and psychologically. The boy became hypertensive. There was a video of Sam Larry harrasing him on set in JUNE 2023. They were still chasing this boy. Naira Marley will never survive this. Nigerians don't forgive betrayal. Naira might not have killed his body but he tormented him till he died. This is unforgivable.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good, evil must not be allowed to thrive.
NIGERIAN YOUTYS ARE HYPORITES. THEY KNEW THIS GUY IS EVIL YET THEY DON'T PROTEST AGAINST HIM. SHAME!!!
ESPECIALLY YOUTHS ON NLAND. GOOD WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME EVIL ONES. angry
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Snowx: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
jeeqaa7:
what was really his offense

You deserve a bloody blow on the nose..mpama

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Ijaya123: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Imį»lįŗ¹ has shed light to all the atrocities of Naira Marley.

Way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by evictor305: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
I swear, hence forth any artist that role with him is off my list even if it's my favourite. We complain about our politicians but we are worse
TemplarLandry:
NM is being cancelled for real for real.
No artiste will be willing to collaborate with him now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Phraences:

You must be a Marlian. Ndi nzuzu!! Tueh!!
You see the level of your reasoning

Just like an Obidient

Anyone who is not for Obi is for Tinubu

Your brain is small
The small brain you have instead of using it to fix your life you use it chasing shadows

Hatred is impotent

It consumes the hater

Do something useful

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Let the banning cont
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Snowx:

You deserve employment to channel all this impotent rage

Jobless Nigerians seeking outlets for their life frustration

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good one infact he must be ban from travelling out of Nigeria and no country should issue him license to perform in their country again. And no state in Nigeria should allow him to perform in their state again.

Then I want the bastard handcuff in monkey-handcuff and throw to jail. I never listen to his music ever before I just don't like him and that one called Zazzu.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Kestolove(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
We are not done with him yet

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
What did he do?
Iā€™m only getting bits and pieces. I need an amebo to break it down for me from the beginning. Please ejo.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,........wetin u go cum call dis 1 wen tinubu dey do us?

So, you still stand with Naira Marley, eekwa?
That hold needs to be broken. undecided
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by rollandben(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
They should also remember to forfit all his property to Mohbad son if guilty of the accusations levels against him. The same to be done to That Agbaya Sam Larry.
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by evictor305: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Even if he did kill him, what he did to that guy when he was alive was terrible.
Namoneyo11:
But he hasn't been confirmed as the killer? Even tory Lanez that shot live at meg wasn't banned like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Chummynoni(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good riddance. He has ruined many teenagers with his music

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by blaise26abj(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Phraences:

Nigerians supported Naira Marley when Efcc arrested him not knowing they were supporting a demon. That is why the hatred for him is a hundred fold because people are feeling guilty that they supported someone that could bully and harass a Shining Star like Mohbad. Naira Marley deserves to be exiled forever.

Thatā€™s why I said Nigerians are very emotional . Why support someone arrested for fraud when they were still investigating ? Still doing the same thing now though against Naira Marley.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Phraences: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gajagojo:

You see the level of your reasoning

Just like an Obidient

Anyone who is not for Obi is for Tinubu

Your brain is small
The small brain you have instead of using it to fix your life you use it chasing shadows

Hatred is impotent

It consumes the hater

Do something useful

If the cap fits wear it. Naira Marley deserves to be hated and cancelled forever. Bye Bye Marlian Music.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by MrJames007: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
dosage150:
How do people listen to this guy music?

Me listening to "soapy"?
I wrote him off my playlist after this song
grin

His music is meant for people like him.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by geoworldedu: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why all these hates for Nairamarley? Guy could be inmocent. Why the lynch mob hates? More young life about to be ruined?
Even if he is innocent in this, he is still guilty of drugging others to madness. Djsplash and co.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Snowx:

No for real what actually happened? Not everyone knows. I just have disjointed bits but no full picture.

I heard he bullied the dead guy. But thatā€™s about what Iā€™ve heard. Kindly fill me in. Did they have a fall out? Was it over music or something else? What about the other guy thatā€™s being mentioned (Zino). What did he do?
Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Irupetepete: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
blaise26abj:
Nigerians can be very emotional sha . Jungle justice just dey our blood .
So many things could have led to that young manā€™s death . Let them investigate and find him guilty first. Cancelling him is just jungle, social media justice .

PS - I donā€™t like him or his music ( same guy said he wanted to have a three.some with a mom and her daughter) but in my opinion about this matter , he is being judged unfairly .
people are hating him for the beating, intimidation and very brutal treatment he metted on the boy. That boy was crying on his birthday

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Phraences:

You think it's about whether he killed him physically?? He bullied and assaulted him mentally, emotionally and psychologically. The boy became hypertensive. There was a video of Sam Larry harrasing him on set in JUNE 2023. They were still chasing this boy. Naira Marley will never survive this. Nigerians don't forgive betrayal. Naira might not have killed his body but he tormented him till he died. This is unforgivable.

Are you God?

It is clear your life is not sweet
You are bitter and frustrated.
What then should happen to Buhari,or Emefiele, should we use them for suya?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Memphis357(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
This sick f**k of a human being had some of the shittiest songs ever made.
F**k Naira Marley

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by MRMRMR: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
How exactly did naira Marley cause mohbad's death?
Cos I understand investigation is currently ongoing but pple are dishing out punishment on naira Marley. That's not how justice works

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Irupetepete:
people are hating him for the beating, intimidation and very brutal treatment he metted on the boy. That boy was crying on his birthday

Allegedly
You were not there

If only you put all this energy into your own life

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by NOwazobia: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
It actually shows the type of radio stations we have if they have been playing his kind of songs that depict everything crime and immorality.

The country is rotten to its core. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Gajagojo: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
MRMRMR:
How exactly did naira Marley cause mohbad's death?
Cos I understand investigation is currently ongoing but pple are dishing out punishment on naira Marley. That's not how justice works
That is how Nigerian minds work especially those who grew up on kerosene cooked good and go to Pentecostal churches
Very toxic,bitter and frustrated people

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by Segzy19: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Just look at the guy like mosquito šŸ¦Ÿ

I do t blame him sha. I blame the citizens who listen to them and go to their shows. People no longer appreciate sane music except weird, lewd and soul-corrupting music's that promotes evil, sex, drugs, booze, fastlife

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ā€˜A Good Timeā€™: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Tekena Iyalla Protests At Police Station Over Increased Robbery In Rivers (Pics) / DOWNLOAD Mp3 ALBUM: Burna Boy ā€“ Outside [full Album Tracklists Downloads] *new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.