Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West (38654 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by expressglory: 1:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Self-acclaimed freedom fighter, Mr. Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, on Tuesday, accused the Federal Government of freezing his bank accounts, following his attack on the killer-herdsmen in Oyo State.

Igboho, who spoke to Vanguard, confirmed that all his bank accounts have been frozen by the Federal Government because some people were collecting donations.

However, Igboho said he had no hands in the said donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to avoid nationwide protest by youths across the South-West region.

His words: “They have frozen my bank accounts because I am fighting a just course. I know Yoruba people are behind me.

“I will not relent. I must achieve my aims by putting an end to criminalities in Yorubaland.

“If they refuse to release my accounts, there will be serious protests across the South-West.

“Yes, the Yoruba are living in fear. They are afraid that the killer-herdsmen might attack them.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fg-has-frozen-my-bank-accounts-sunday-igboho-raises-the-alarm/amp/

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by expressglory: 1:53am On Feb 10, 2021
This is becoming serious!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by tit(f): 2:25am On Feb 10, 2021
A fight against herdsmen is a fight against Nigeria

264 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Optional09: 2:40am On Feb 10, 2021
FG action will aid quick disintegration of Nigeria

328 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 10, 2021
FOOL-ANI

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a useless tyrant, I don't remember Shekau's account getting frozen due to his terrorist attacks on Nigeria.

334 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by adadike(f): 3:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Just negodu this local champion called the federal govt? Unfreeze his account! None of you have traced shekau and all the bandits that full northern region and freeze their accounts but will freeze the account of an innocent man securing his region

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by remigreat(f): 3:14am On Feb 10, 2021
This govt is known for her penchant for high handedness, ineptitude. How has fighting a just cause relate to freezing of one's account? Of what basis is their action for this? Since the Federal Govt has failed in their constitutional responsibility to protect our lives and properties, we take it upon ourselves to do that and by so doing, a fearless Sunday igboho is taking the lead. This govt is fanning the ember of discord everyday and this would not take Nigeria anywhere. Let everyone return to the drawing board, take decisive steps in securing one's geographical location for lasting peace to reign. As soon as possible, Buhari should unfreeze Sunday Igboho's account

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Have you seen the result of quietness ?...

Blocking of account and seizure of passports without due court proceedings has now officially become a tool to silence opposing voices in Nigerian democracy.

Are you still against protests on Govt to have your voices heard?.. when you allow this, have it at the back of your mind that next time, the soldiers need not wait till night any longer.

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by kocvalour(m): 5:29am On Feb 10, 2021
That's what tyrants do
Better leave the country before the come for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by ifytrik(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2021
I knew it will get to this point, fighting fulani herdsmen is like fighting aso rock, our cowlord keeping mute is also very dangeriouse because you can never know the mind of a silent fulani man. Well i wish mr sunday igboho goodluck even though goodluck could not defit buhari.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by juvewalex(m): 5:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Federal government are fulani sympathizers.

22 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 2emotional(m): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari on tha beat...
Enjoy change nigerians!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Fahdiga(m): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2021
This is just the beginning. get ready to spend the rest of your life in Hague for your crimes against humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by helinues: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Liar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2021
cool

Exercise in futility.... They know Sunday Igboho is a rich man with many businesses and they can't bribe him to stop like they bribe others Activist and Cashivist, now they are freezing his account

Godwin Emefiele won't end well, his pathetic case would be worst than Sanusi, very shameless Fulani slave turning CBN to political weapon

Emefiele should go and ask the calamity that always do Buhari's dirty Job for him

Abba Kyari died of Covid

Tunde Idiagbon died of poison

Jokolo is ADC as an head of state is now irrelevant
Buba Galadima is friend and CPC chairman has lost everything to debt

Sefinatu his first wife died of cancer

His first daughter died during child birth

His First son died of sickle cell complications

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2021
I thought you people said that this guy is very powerful?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2021
The rate all which the federal freezes bank accounts is making foreign investor scared

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by lordlugards: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2021
expressglory:

Self-acclaimed freedom fighter, Mr. Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, on Tuesday, accused the Federal Government of freezing his bank accounts, following his attack on the killer-herdsmen in Oyo State.

Igboho, who spoke to Vanguard, confirmed that all his bank accounts have been frozen by the Federal Government because some people were collecting donations.

However, Igboho said he had no hands in the said donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to avoid nationwide protest by youths across the South-West region.

His words: “They have frozen my bank accounts because I am fighting a just course. I know Yoruba people are behind me.

“I will not relent. I must achieve my aims by putting an end to criminalities in Yorubaland.

“If they refuse to release my accounts, there will be serious protests across the South-West.

“Yes, the Yoruba are living in fear. They are afraid that the killer-herdsmen might attack them

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fg-has-frozen-my-bank-accounts-sunday-igboho-raises-the-alarm/amp/
Yoruba can never protest without the backing of IPOB & Igbos, stop making noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Bunch of bullies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by jchioma: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2021
This is the new intimidation tactics being employed by Buhari and his goons to silence and subjugate genuine agitations. Like #endsars, like Sunday Igboho.

A lawless society where rights are not respected. By the time Buhari is through, the eyes of Nigerians, especially the south west would be neat.

36 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Marvieduke(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
I am disappointed in the system of government in Nigeria. What do we expect from a cow like buhari when the fulanis are his people.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by tot(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
On what basis did they freeze his bank accounts? Just wrong. Meanwhile, those funding terrorism in the country are left to operate unhindered.

Meanwhile, what is Vanguard's editorial team doing spelling just cause as just course?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by santislim8(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Hahaha, tomorrow now he will retract the statement and issue an apology

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Wat will FG gain freezing his account
I see that as an act of cowardness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 900warriorz: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
This government is not serious...how can you freeze what is not there? cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
tit:
A fight against herdsmen is a fight against Nigeria

A crying shame.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Sultty(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist and a ethnic bigot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by AzuNas: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

No na,them wan cause more troubles.

Make evening reach first,by dn d full details go dn com out

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by naijadrivablog: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by jojofola: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is just the beginning. get ready to spend the rest of your life in Hague for your crimes against humanity

Na now I know say most of una no fit ever couple una number 6 again!

What a sad end to a disastrous beginning.
Z for what again?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.