Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH (26625 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Come Again
lexy2014:

1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought u thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem?

4. you earlier affirmed that

how did you arrive at this ?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
Come Again

1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought u thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

4. you earlier claimed that
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you earlier claimed that

again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

4. you have claimed that
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:20pm On Jan 04
lexy2014:

4. you have claimed that

Please repeat?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:52pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

4. you have claimed that

Happy New Year
Can you repeat that please?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by TemiD91: 12:56am On May 02
chidifrank:

Please I want to contact you regarding how you treated your infection in the past . Kindly call or flash or whatapp me 08039610113

Please were you able to get any help. I am also experiencing the same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / 77% Of Black Doctors In Us Are Nigerians –reps’ Committee / Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.