Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH (26657 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
again
1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate d following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? simple yes or no

4. you said
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2023
lexy2014:
1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate d following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

4. you said

how is that possible?
Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

2. how does all u have typed negate the following?

4. you said
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
again?
lexy2014:

4. you said

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2023
Again?
lexy2014:

4. you said

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you said

how is that possible?
Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Again
lexy2014:

4. according to you

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

where did you get that from?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you say that

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Again
lexy2014:

4. you say that

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

how did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you say that

how did u arrive at that conclusion?
Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you say that

again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

1. in everything u have typed, where is the thought u thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Again
lexy2014:

1. in everything u have typed, where is the thought u thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

4. you say that

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

4. you say that
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:04am On Nov 13, 2023
again

lexy2014:

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

4. you say that

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

4. you said that
Gajagojo:

how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you said that

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexy2014:

4. you said that

Repeat please
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

how did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

4. you have said that
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Again
lexy2014:

4. you have said that

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. you said that
Gajagojo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.