Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH (26634 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?
1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? yes or no

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
how did you come by that?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2023
lexy2014:
1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

4. according to you

Again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?

"I thought it supposed to b the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's d family telling the hospital why their son died"

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Again?
lexy2014:

"I thought it supposed to b the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

4. according to you

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again?

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? simple yes or no

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
lexy2014:

But instead it's the family of the doctor telling the hospital why their son died"

4. according to you

Again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Repeat
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

Repeat

4. according to u
Gajagojo:

how did u come by that?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to u

how did u come by that?
Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again
1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all u have typed negate the following?

4. according to u
Gajagojo:

how did u come by that?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:
1. in everything you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension u comprehended?

2. how does all u have typed negate the following?

4. according to u

how did u come by that?
. Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
. Again

4. according to u
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to u

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

2. how does all u have typed negate d following?

4. according to u
Gajagojo:

how did u come by that?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to u

how did u come by that?
Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to u

how did u come by that?
. Repeat?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. according to u
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to u

Again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

2. how does all you have typed negate d following?

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 12:21am On Nov 06, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. you said
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
again
lexy2014:

4. you said

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

4. you said this
Gajagojo:

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
again
lexy2014:

4. you said this

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

how is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
again
lexy2014:

4. according to you

how is that possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / 77% Of Black Doctors In Us Are Nigerians –reps’ Committee / Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.