Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For (30021 Views)

Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose / 7 Types Of Single Lady; Which Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Jewessgratitud3: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
First option.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
From the N20m in your option 2 which is the proposed budget in your "extravagant" wedding scenerio, a wise person can still use N5m-N6m of it to celebrate a relatively "big" wedding while still using the balance to build a good investment as u proposed in your first scenerio and it will be a win-win for everybody cheesy grin. You dey chop well well for other people wedding celebrations but u no want make person chop your own, do you know how much it will cost to travel to "any part of the world of her choice" as you claimed in your option one, flight tickets for two, accommodation, feeding and other logistics? shocked, at the end of the day, your spending in option 1 may even surpass that of option 2 cheesy

Don't mind the OP. He thinks he is wise
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Rich4god(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lol.... Deep down inside the mind of some ladies, they prefer you blow the 20M on a bug wedding just to pepper her friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by oz4real83(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
7demons:

Why should you be using N5-6Millon for weeding?? No be to call friends gather eat rice and enjoy themselves?
As a man I don't care if na old suit I wear, most important thing is to see people are comfortable, have plenty to eat and drink and enough to take away. The budget shouldn't exceed N2m.
are u married? If you did traditional marriage, the materials for the bride's family will gulp a huge portion of that N2m you are proposing, excluding the general entertainments before you will now talk if marriage registry\church ceremony cheesy grin
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by samwillyco1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
I will get married by November by the special grace of God, but will not spend above 500k as already planned by me, anything short of that is unacceptable by me.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Nyanabo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
If you want to look at it from the face value Option 1 is more costly than option 2.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Shelter100(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
First one is ideal
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
The reason many guys can marry in southern Nigeria. How can you spend 10m to 20m on wedding. Madness
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by 7demons: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
are u married? If you did traditional marriage, the materials for the bride's family will gulp a huge portion of that N2m you are proposing, excluding the general entertainments before you will now talk if marriage registry\church ceremony cheesy grin
Even at that, it won't still exceed the initial target. And besides, it isn't a must for church ceremony and all that except you have enough to throw around..which in my own case I didn't consider cos I'm a core traditionist African. I rep my culture and as long as her parents acknowledge me as their inlaw and the husband to their daughter, I'm good to go.
"F" you and your church.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nigerian ladies will go with both options. Very greedy set of human beings.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Fcwilly: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Presentation matters, you did not present the second option well so that our ladies can make choices, the way it stands so it's one-sided everyone will take the first option.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by tunize(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
You can do option 2 by killing two bird with one stone. Its not about the millions na the organizing and packaging matter 4 - 5m fit give you wedding wen go choke with proper planning with 15m balance
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Chizigreat(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
What It Takes For You To Be Used By God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYc2--N-_M?si=-tBoSohybaWk7yEO
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by tonicyril: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
From the N20m in your option 2 which is the proposed budget in your "extravagant" wedding scenerio, a wise person can still use N5m-N6m of it to celebrate a relatively "big" wedding while still using the balance to build a good investment as u proposed in your first scenerio and it will be a win-win for everybody cheesy grin. You dey chop well well for other people wedding celebrations but u no want make person chop your own, do you know how much it will cost to travel to "any part of the world of her choice" as you claimed in your option one, flight tickets for two, accommodation, feeding and other logistics? shocked, at the end of the day, your spending in option 1 may even surpass that of option 2 cheesy
oga why not leave story and choose one and pass??

Must u tell the owner of the money how it should be spent??
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Ochyes: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=125933178]
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by donem: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
ItisWell22:
The 1st option for me.

Always wanted something easy and stress free.

And before you say, “after eating other people’s rice”; nah, I never attend anyone without special invitation (as per I get role to play).
I really hate crowd and too much elaborate razzmatazz, (reason got nothing to do with sapa) still wondering how I will convince my would be spouse on something low key at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by FashionCookie(f): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
The first choice. Besides, I love traveling and vacations. Bae kiss
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Venusman(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:

You still no get the gist
There's no money, you still dey recommend 5M wedding nawa o
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by nolywe(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thank God my girlfriend is not reading this now coz I can't afford any of the two options. Smh
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by ottersberger(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:
All girls want the full package

Full package to marry a foul mannerd, ill-trained and over kpanshed girl who suffers from an overdose of entitlement and bloated ego.

What's a man's gain in any of these?.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by LegallyBlunt: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin

Baba. Most have the second option at heart.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by shankara7: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
samwillyco1:
I will get married by November by the special grace of God, but will not spend above 500k as already planned by me, anything short of that is unacceptable by me.
Stop playing
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by BabbanBura(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
siofra:
Hmm.

The man I'll marry will be able to spend 20m and more on our wedding and honeymoon without going broke 😎😎✌️

Awwwwn, so una go still marry a man? Probably men sef cos una type no dey ever fit stay for one man place
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by jojothaiv(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
None of my business.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by DyingFetus: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Waste of money to spend on wedding when I fit give am belle and do small traditional things for her head
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Juoflife1(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
The first for me
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Vikalinda(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Your writeup Is childish and unrealistic
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Nonexisting: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Do brideprice at half price, buy half of the things in the list and tell them you'll be there next five years to complete the list if everything goes well. Carry the vaginarian go house. End of story. Why do honeymoon when she no be virgin. The pussy boys fuccked on two inch mattresses you wan go fucck in 5 star hotel say you dey go do honeymoon. She may even carry pregnancy for her ex come the honeymoon. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Awesome01(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Add option 3.

Get you pregnant. Pay bride price, do traditional wedding and subsequently Court Marriage and reception.

Honeymoon in my newly built house. Start you up in a business or add more to your existing business and build our family together step by step.

Are you interested?
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by real777(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
All these stress, foolishness and wastages for a high body mileage woman? Many guys need to read proverbs 31:10. Those are the ladies that deserve certain privileges. Not necessarily the "type of wedding OP described" Personally I like "low key events"
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Oovi5(f): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
I’ll go with the first!
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by chosky2589(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Option 1 Na
Abeg Give Me 1M Make I Do My Own Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.