Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance (3362 Views)

Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nafizzey(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
The Man was nice..
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Johntemmy(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Hungerbad na legend ooo
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by ecolime(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2023
RIP Hungerbad

Do you know his mother? How did you know she needs help?

This looks suspicious 😒

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Kajaard: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2023
ecolime:
RIP Hungerbad

Do you know his mother? How did you know she needs help?

This looks suspicious 😒

It's a scam.

These scammers never seize to amaze me. Pathetic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Kajaard: 5:18am On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
Do you wish to follow us there ?

If not, please contribute financially in regard to his mother

Scam.

Contribute financially? Did they tell you his mum lives in penury?

Shame no dey catch una sef?

3 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2023
Kajaard:

Scam.

Contribute financially? Did they tell you his mum lives in penury?

Shame no dey catch una sef?
what made you think coming with us to visit someone or donating funds to her is a scam ?

Some of us are beyond that level. If i could have enough time to go on charity, do you think your 10k donation would be my problem ?

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by sisisioge: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oh my! His mother outlived him? May we not bury our children. May God continue to pacify her.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by UnfairLife7(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't really know him but I've heard a whole lot about him. How he singlehandedly helped several people out of their predicament.

Rest on #Hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
OP, it's the weekend. Did you end up visiting his mom? Any photos to share?

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
what made you think coming with us to visit someone or donating funds to her is a scam ?

Some of us are beyond that level. If i could have enough time to go on charity, do you think your 10k donation would be my problem ?

Respect!

Your profile is just 1month & 24days not even up to 2months

5 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
As a guest on NL then, I admired his contributions.
Pls op,what took his life? Military service or sickness?

Sickness

He had an accident in his car but came out unhurt not knowing he's hurt deep inside which later affected his overall health condition before he died

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
OP, it's the weekend. Did you end up visiting his mom? Any photos to share?
No, we had to move it to the next weekend due to unavoidable circumstances.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
godoluwa:

Your profile is just 1month & 24days not even up to 2months

That's not enough reason but i respect it. I have an old profile but can't remember the password when i lost that phone.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by CJStarz: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
So sad. May God rest his soul.

godoluwa:

Sickness

He had an accident in his car but came out unhurt not knowing he's hurt deep inside which later affected his overall health condition before he died
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
So sad. May God rest his soul.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
godoluwa:

Sickness

That's not true. He had leukemia. He battled with it for over a year before succumbing

3 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
No, we had to move it to the next weekend due to unavoidable circumstances.
What unavoidable circumstances? I hope you're not a scammer like some have suggested.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
What unavoidable circumstances? I hope you're not a scammer like some have suggested.
I don't owe you an explanation as to why i postponed my journey with my crew.

I'm not begging you for money. I assumed if i ask you to post your account number to get 10k now you will conclude this is legit.

I don't respond to all mentions, but just to clear the doubts of those that might come across your post, this is very insensitive of you for attacking someone that put his time and resources on the line to help people.

I don't know you bt if you see charity as scam, that's on you. You should face your problem and not bring it out next time.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Lmaooo. Cry me a river, scammer. There is no journey. There is no crew. You're just a shameless scammer. You opened a thread asking people to donate money to you so you and your audio crew can take to his mother whom a number of people have suggested must be doing well because the late Hungerbad and his family were not poor. You did not respond to any of these people (Eazzzy1, Beremx, Kajaard, Foodqueen) but you're crying over my own lil' post. I actually read your thread and didn't doubt you until I read theirs. I was not familiar with Hungerbad but they obviously are and I'll take their word over yours any day. Besides, you opened your profile on July 30, 2023 and claim to know Hungerbad. This means you've another account. Why didn't you use your other account to open this thread, scammer?

Lmbooo. You better keep your 10k, shameless scammer. The way some of you concoct stories just to scam people out of money is both hilarious and pathetic on Nairaland.

Run along now, fraud. You're not getting shishi from anyone here.

Gentlelox:
I don't owe you an explanation as to why i postponed my journey with my crew.

I'm not begging you for money. I assumed if i ask you to post your account number to get 10k now you will conclude this is legit.

I don't respond to all mentions, but just to clear the doubts of those that might come across your post, this is very insensitive of you for attacking someone that put his time and resources on the line to help people.

I don't know you bt if you see charity as scam, that's on you. You should face your problem and not bring it out next time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Lmaooo. Cry me a river

I choosed to respond to ur post because it was most insensitive and prematured compared to the rest.

So what's the basis of your accusations?

I will say it again, i owe you no explanation for not going according to my plan. You don't pay for my bills, you don't pay for my data, you don't fuel my car or even pay for my flight ticket.

Instead of writing that shamefull epistle up there, you could have just walked away. This discussion has no ground at all. That you don't have money doesn't make anyone contributing a maga.

If you are financially adequate, there are certain ways you see some things and wouldn't have been very provocative. There are acts beyond money, acts that give joy and we should try as much as possible to contribute financially or rather be a supportive anchor. Not all good acts are scams.

And like i said before, if you see everything as scam, it's on you. Stop passing the aggression.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oga scammer, enough. If you're hungry and broke, open another thread with another account again and stop using Hungerbad's name to scam people. It's a very shameless thing to do but then again many of you scammers on here will go at any lengths to scam people. Nobody is donating to your audio fundraiser. Have some shame and let this man rest in peace, please.

Gentlelox:
I choosed to respond to ur post because it was most insensitive and prematured compared to the rest.

So what's the basis of your accusations?

I will say it again, i owe you no explanation for not going according to my plan. You don't pay for my bills, you don't pay for my data, you don't fuel my car or even pay for my flight ticket.

Instead of writing that shamefull epistle up there, you could have just walked away. This discussion has no ground at all. That you don't have money doesn't make anyone contributing a maga.

If you are financially adequate, there are certain ways you see some things and wouldn't have been very provocative. There are acts beyond money, acts that give joy and we should try as much as possible to contribute financially or rather be a supportive anchor. Not all good acts are scams.

And like i said before, if you see everything as scam, it's on you. Stop passing the aggression.

3 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Exodus15v11:
peace, please.

If you see every charity as a scam. It's on you.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by ceeceeuwa: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Gentlelox:
If you see every charity as a scam. It's on you.
Your other crew members should comment on this post in solidarity of the course you want to embark on.

You cannot blame people when they sense something is fishy. It could be from a previous experience. RIP hungerbad!

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by davit: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Today is October 31, what's the update on this visit? Àbí na scam as some suggested?

Just asking for a friend. shocked

Rest in Power hungerBad

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by oluwaseyi0: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
RIP Hungerbad
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2023
Ishilove:

That's not true. He had leukemia. He battled with it for over a year before succumbing

He had leaukemia due to the accident ma

Get your fact right
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Ishilove: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2023
godoluwa:

He had leaukemia due to the accident ma

Get your fact right
Accident causes leukemia?? Do you know the meaning of leukemia??

5 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Ishilove:

Accident causes leukemia?? Do you know the meaning of leukemia??

No because I didn't go to school

Based on available info back then, he had internal wound but unknown to him (based on what I read on same nairaland)

Mind you, more than one things causes leukemia just like every other cancers
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
godoluwa:

No because I didn't go to school
It shows.

Based on available info back then, he had internal wound but unknown to him (based on what I read on same nairaland)

Mind you, more than one things causes leukemia just like every other cancers
So you are basing your arguments on hearsay and telling me to "get my facts right".

Clap for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Emmanuel30a: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wetin concerns US concerns hungerbad... Truly, hunger is bad... Find hungerbirds, etc; and gives them to hungerbad or whatever family and relations of hungerbad... Hungerbad, etc... Hungerbad that isn't...&can no longer/any longer...sleeps on a bed... You would never sees an hungerbird... Maybe an humming bird, a druming bird&some dummy birds...etc; that would humiliates or be humiliating...radiating and jubilating...
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by godoluwa(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Ishilove:

It shows.

So you are basing your arguments on hearsay and telling me to "get my facts right".

Clap for yourself.

Get sense, those who announced his death explained everything here on nairaland. Last time I checked, you are not related to him in anyway

Good morning
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2023
This smells like fish 😒

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship / How Supportive Is Your Husband At Home? / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.