Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) (71360 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Harrynight(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fear who no dear Nigeria!

Autopsy will only come up with report he died of drugs... just Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by MacTayyy: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by davit: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Blood even after 9 days of burial.
Looks like the guy was buried alive!

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Harrynight(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

You are a full oo

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by iamtardey: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
CaseSensitive:
I doubt Mohbad died before he was buried. I think he died in the grave
this crossed my mind like once or twice yesterday… I mean like what if he did ..
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by iamtardey: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
davit:

Looks like the guy was buried alive!
shit
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by MrJames007: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
What's all these? undecided
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Johnchrix(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'd like to say a special thanks to every single soul out there fighting to get Justice for Mohbad even without being a family member.
May God provides y'all supporters whenever y'all needs helps...Amen!🤲
RIPMOHBAD.

7 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .

Wotowoto
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by MrJames007: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments
grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Lama70(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .

It is distressing to say the least. The guy has gone through a lot both in life and death.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Youngkaro45: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Igbos better keep their distance. Tomorrow they will turn around and blame you guys for the protests

Na sawdust full your brain, everything to you na tribalism? This same Yorubas you despise so much accommodated you, help you grow your businesses, protect your source of livelihood but what did they get back from you? Insults and ready to claim their lands, you people should go back to your villages na and develop there nah. You people know you can't try all these nonsense you are doing in Yoruba lands in the north, they will wipe you off, people wey dey carry dagger waka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
This life is fvcked up
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by flokii: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
On a norm, dem suppose flog that Mohbad father for his reckless and senseless move, hurriedly burying the boy whose death is still under scrutiny.. agba ti o da nu.

He should go and stop the authorities from exhuming the corpse now if dem born am well.. awon ol0riburuku family.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Crownbackhome: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims miscreants did not tamper with his body
Unfortunate being
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Exceed15: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry

It's necessary bro
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by acmev2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
nony43:
Why exactly are people protesting? They should allow police to do their job. Abi them no de see diesel at 1000 and ‘$ at 970 to protest?
Without a quick intervention, it is possible the protest might take another turn.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by MemoriesAndMe: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Your grandmother was a very wise and intelligent woman. grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Nonexisting: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Igbos better keep their distance. Tomorrow they will turn around and blame you guys for the protests
Go to Twitter and see for yourself. They have started saying that opposition has hijacked the protest. Any nwanna that joins that protest is a fool.

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by macfish101(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
No be lie.
gerrardomendes:
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Allthetruth(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Allthetruth(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
I have seen somewhere in Akoko Edo when, 3 and 6 month body was exhume, the body still look fresh expecially if their are issues surrounding the Corps.

Absuchat:
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by NastiLord: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Can they allow the death to breath?

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by IamANigerianMan: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Absuchat:
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad
Homicide and Exhibit are two dangerous place to work in police , they dont transfer people like that from these offices , some of them retired there.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Mtcheeeewww grin grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Father4all: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry
"The Fallacy of the Composition"
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Breadnote: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). Depression.addiction.low self esteem. how to recover from heartbreak.how to be focused in life.how to live a happy life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by masseratti: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
una don start. If dem no do am now uba go still talk.. No how to satisfy a human.. Commander Obey song comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by clinician2x: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:

When it's your father turn, you can discourage the autopsy. Now allow police to do their work.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Breadnote: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). Depression.addiction.low self esteem. how to recover from heartbreak.how to be focused in life.how to live a happy life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Breadnote: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=125939485][/quote]
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ifejilika(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
It is good to try but we all know as it will end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.