Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) (71455 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Father4all: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Why was he rushed buried, even Muslims should stop it, I remember 1999 I had a sport bike accident, I was in coma a week plus, what if I was buried, I for just die true true,
Atleast give 2weeks, before u bury
They can't. It's SUNNA
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by lifeandjoy: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

What a wise woman
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Tremple8v: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
U be clown i swear grin first time reading something that actually made me laugh today .
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Btruth: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments
dey play ⏯️
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Samade7: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

wow....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by dondodo: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Urheadmaster hmm
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by dondodo: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
That's why your life is useless
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by IamHonourable1: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Absuchat:
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad

That's why there's a wise saying that you should follow your passion.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Iwedunloye: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims miscreants did not tamper with his body

Same way Clifford Orji did to your mother’s and father’s corpse, google it incase you are too young to know who your brother Clifford is

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by airliner(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

You be idiot 🤣
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Southwestidiot: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
your grandma get sense 😂😂😂😂
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .

Lolz
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by solacong: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

wayray!
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by PHAYOL81: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Am only angry with the way they bend his head

How much was a tall coffin. Sorry man rip.

Nothing like tall coffin. Coffins are built with the general measurement of 6feet in mind. That includes grave arrangement and measurement too. Should anybody exceed that measurement, the body has to tucked in one way or another.
OF course, there are CUSTOM COFFIN which is always ordered and then, constructed in relation with the deceased size (that which delays burial until it's finished and supplied)but even with that, the body would have to leave the casket to fit into the unchangeable traditional 6 feet space (at the cemetery), UNLESS THE BODY AIN'T LYING IN THE GENERAL CEMETERY OR THAT THE DEAD OR HIS/HER FAMILY HAS A MONUMENTAL TOMB BOUGHT FOR HIM/HER.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Dittodat: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Another attention seeking brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile Christian IPOB terrorist cannibal on NL.
Pls just ignore this animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Antiochus:

Weyrey grin grin
big one grin grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

Bro is everything OK?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by alansary0064(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:

Just imagine? Most u prove how senseless u are?

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by rickleye: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
I must have been living under a rock . Never knew the dude while alive. In death even the Lagos State governor signed condolence book .
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
CallMeAthena:
GETOUT !

Why? A Yoruba guy is already asking his Kin to watch that Igbos don't turn this protest to ENDSARS 2.

Don't be bitter when faced with the truth

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
lol 🤣😆 bad person u be
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Morenikeji090(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
May God punish you with this your word..
agulion:
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Annistars: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
We hope they tell us the Truth

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by HellAnus: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dittodat:

Another attention seeking brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile Christian IPOB terrorist cannibal on NL.
Pls just ignore this animal.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by IamSolopy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rest on🕊️

Newly Arrived ✅Foreign Used 2016 Ford fiesta going for 6.8m naira. Available for inspection and pickup in Lagos island. For more info call or Whatsapp: +2348148744032

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
CaseSensitive:
I doubt Mohbad died before he was buried. I think he died in the grave
like he witnessed his funeral and didn't wake up to ask them to stop? grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by stevups(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Good.

We need answers.

List of suspects

1, Naira Marley and crew (Sam Larry, the juju story etc)

2, The doctor or nurse that injected him.... Poison, overdose, etc

3, MohBad's wife ... You can't trust that girl. There are many stories and evidence about her, HOW SHE FRUSTRATED HIM, HER MOTHER ETC
I THINK IT'S ALSO VERY IMPORTANT THAT DNA SHOULD BE CONDUCTED ON MOHBAD'S SON... TRUST GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION AND YOU WILL PERISH...

4, MohBad's friends... It was alleged that he was still alive when the video of his demise was posted..

5, MOHBAD'S FATHER...
Why bury him so quickly?
Why bury him in such nonsense and demeaning manner...
The coffin was too small and his neck bent...

The issue of the father is understandable. The poor don't wait to get justice. Poor always put everything into the hand of God. And then Its OGBE OKAN, LATI MONFI OJU OKU OMO RARE

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry

There is nothing scientific about what you just wrote.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Edusouls(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .
its really unfortunate bro it’s quite touching, what a life, what did the young man do to deserve this ?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by bonnyhope: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
nony43:
Why exactly are people protesting? They should allow police to do their job. Abi them no de see diesel at 1000 and ‘$ at 970 to protest?

Nigerians are not bothered about what is actually affecting their daily Iives.

They waste their energy on trivial issues

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by nony43(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
bonnyhope:

Nigerians are not bothered about what is actually affecting their daily Iives.

They waste their energy on trivial issues

God bless you.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Miracle2020: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
This boy get a good spirit that is why everybody likes him even people that don't even know him are in love with him.
Please a thorough investigation should be done.
#justiceformohbad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.