Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) (71449 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by sylve11: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Why was he rushed buried, even Muslims should stop it, I remember 1999 I had a sport bike accident, I was in coma a week plus, what if I was buried, I for just die true true,
Atleast give 2weeks, before u bury

where will you be in those two weeks you're talking about? cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by johbara: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry
. Las Las na just wetin go go happen be this again. Na now Dem go cum ask you " who be ya fada" ?? grin grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims miscreants did not tamper with his body
grin grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Elidrisy20: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Double wahala for death body and the owner of death body
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ghettochild(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
What is the name of the hospital he was taken to....
Make naija people go shut down the hospital
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

You are not well grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by 7arrows: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ekoubamay:
Omooo

Who the women help?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omor... This guy's death is really sad. Imagine after passing through all the bullying and troubles only to be exhumed again after burial.kai
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by 7arrows: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
edoncast:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I am sure Mohbad will get justice .In the history of Nigeria ,we don't drag issues more than four days on social media .

As one event occurs ,we shout on social media for 3 days and keep wailing till another one surfaces to cover up the trending one .

In Mohbad case ,it is already 9 days and we don't even have any cause to switch to another event .No nude story,no plane crash ,no train derail and so on.

Mohbad death palava keeps getting renewed every day .

The way I see it,those involved in Mohbad death will be disgraced in the public .They will be embarassed and turn pauper

Wetin I no understand na say naira Marley never say anything. Abi him conscience dey worry am?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by blackgold2018(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Igbos better keep their distance. Tomorrow they will turn around and blame you guys for the protests
na poverty dey worry you.

I’m sorry for your soul
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by wunmi590(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

You are a clown 🤡
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Illegal1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:

omoh.........abeg leave colos alone.

see as i even serious dey read ur comment tinking say na beta tin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by SirLakes: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
grin
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Now we will know if it's the Father or Naira Marley that killed him....
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Dayvidblue: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Woodshot:

You've no brain. Would you say if Imole was your brother embarassed
You are the one with dead brain cells here. Remember how your folks are found of twisting the narrative to beguile the gullible.
Typical examples are the chukwuma nzeogu coup that was labelled an igbo coup and the end sars protest that was taged an attempt by igbos to destabilize yoruba land.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Felix6: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry
These are my views as well. They are only trying to douse the tension and a possible spill over. An independent, international organisation should have been contracted to do the autopsy considering the possible connections among the prime suspects and the Lagos state top government functionaries.
I feel sorry for the guy, vengeance is of God Alone.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Sunnyski: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Absuchat:
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad

Those are police in homicide department. It is their area of specialization.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Persephone1:
Mtcheeeewww grin grin
I've had more than 25 visions concerning you. You're going astray. Bring one goat and 12 tubers of yam for prayers so that the dark forces wouldn't inflict spiritual injury on you.

This I have seen.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by BALLOSKI: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
His stupid father caused all this. That useless man seems jealous of his son. Look at what they suggest that young man to? I'm crying for that boy.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Banjoramos(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Why was he rushed buried, even Muslims should stop it, I remember 1999 I had a sport bike accident, I was in coma a week plus, what if I was buried, I for just die true true,
Atleast give 2weeks, before u bury

If you are dead you are dead and if you are in coma people will know that you are not dead because it take a long process before Muslims buried there deceased eg bathing, jannazah, shrouding etc
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
You wan chop cane? undecided
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by CJStarz: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Na curse be dat,if you no know 😂

Marketgists:
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Roozzaay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
God knows your house number o
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
gerrardomendes:

Nigeria is our nation. Anytime Nigerians want something good for the country, some people see it as an Igbo attempt to destabilize the country
This is one of the reasons why I keep telling people that Igbos always feel inferior to other tribes.
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by OgaTheTop2: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2023
This breaks my heart cry
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Ilekokonit: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
If we had a proper free National Health Service like they have in the UK, Mohbad might still be alive a those around him when the "healthy" 27 year old "purportedly" collapsed would have called the ambulance service and an ambulance would have been dispatched speedily and those around him would not have needed to stress the collapsed guy by moving him around (a danger in itself) and they would have been talked through how to give him CPR over the phone whilst waiting for the ambulance.

I've actually seen 2 people brought back to life by ambulance crews in London after collapsing nd becoming unresponsive and in one case the collapsed man's heart was jump started back to life with a defibrillator at the back of the ambulance as we watched with a defibrillator which is a device that gives a high energy electric shock to the heart of someone who is in cardiac arrest. This high energy shock is called defibrillation, and it's an essential part in trying to save the life of someone who's in cardiac arrest.

In the UK, they have Public access defibrillators which are placed in strategic locations to increase the likelihood of one being in the proximity of a person experiencing cardiac arrest. They have automated external defibrillators (AEDs) that can be administered by an untrained individual by simply following the instructions.

Almost every overground and underground train station in the UK has a defibrillator.

I hope our greedy politicians are reading the above.

Mohbad may have been buried alive as I thought I saw his neck region move when he was on his crying friend's lap.

If he had not been buried in a hurry, we never know, he may have come back to life - a medical phenomena called Lazarus syndrome. with 2 similar cases detailed below.

A 45-year-old woman in Colombia was pronounced dead, as there were no vital signs showing she was alive. Later, a funeral worker noticed the woman moving and alerted his co-worker that the woman should go back to the hospital.

Anthony Yahle, 37, in Bellbrook, Ohio, United States, was breathing abnormally at 4:00 a.m. on 5 August 2013, and could not be woken. After finding that Yahle had no pulse, first responders administered CPR and were able to retrieve a stable-enough heartbeat to transport him to the emergency room. Later that afternoon, he again suffered cardiac arrest for 45 minutes at Kettering Medical Center and was pronounced dead after all efforts to resuscitate him failed. When his son arrived at the hospital to visit his supposed-to-be deceased father, he noticed a heartbeat on the monitor that was still attached to his father. Resuscitation efforts were resumed, and Yahle was successfully revived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_syndrome#Notable_cases
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Sirmwill: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Marketgists:

I can't believe I read through with much attention 😅
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by enemyofprogress: 2:46am On Sep 22, 2023
With this singular action by the police, they have wasted all our Rest In Peace on him

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 4:03am On Sep 22, 2023
TechCapon:
If them no do am una go still talk say them useless ...
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Melonsmasher: 4:17am On Sep 22, 2023
TechCapon:
Exactly, 💯
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Melonsmasher: 4:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Rambohihny929:
Hope the find something
Nothing.. Just formalities
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by waice6571: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Marketgists:

Simply because she knows what a waste product of life you'll probably gonna become.... She's right anyways!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.