Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

To The Men. Which Will You settle for - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Men. Which Will You settle for (996 Views)

She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Makenz25: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Men, between a single mom and a woman who is devorced and beared no child which of them can you settle down with for marriage.
And give your reason
Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Authoreety: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Non...

Critically, Non

Sane-ically, Non!

Blindly, Non.!

4 Likes

Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Fahvvy: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Neither! undecided...

Why do I have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, when I can just find me an angel (well charactered virgin girl) grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Olokobintin: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Me, I don't have spec, choice or type of woman. Anything goes as long as you have that thing called virgina.

Single mother ni o, divorcee or widow. Or ex olosho or ashowo abi evening newspaper. Everything goes for me because to me, women are the same.

1 Like

Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by jmoore(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Makenz25:
Men, between a single mom and a woman who is devorced and beared no child which of them can you settle down with for marriage.
And give your reason

I can marry any of the above.

If

she

is

a

virgin.

2 Likes

Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by jogsman01(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2023
All of 'em be human nau.
Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Rucheen(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
In real situation NON OF THE ABOVE

In ideal situation SINGLE MUM (proven to be fertile)
Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by tnerro1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
I jump am pass
Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Makenz25: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hmmm. Really!!
Re: To The Men. Which Will You settle for by Nonexisting1: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
None. Both of them are on the same pedestal in wickedness, entitlement mentality, selfishness and bitterness. Give me more options and I will choose female lion over them. Once I avoid the lioness' claws and teeth, I'll not die but those two you mentioned have evilness all over them.

(1) (Reply)

But Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Daddy!! / I Am In Love / A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.