Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo (892 Views)

Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo / Men Must Ejaculate 21 Times Monthly To Avoid Prostate Cancer - Medical Expert / Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by DyshApp: 4:29pm On Feb 07
A Nigerian doctor, Dr. Rasheed Adedapo Abassi has encouraged men with reason why engaging in sexual intercourse 21 times a month is a necessity.

In an interview with Classic FM, the doctor began by quoting a well-known physiological concept: “If you don’t use it, you loose it.”

Dr. Rasheed asserts that erections, which are exclusively attained through sexual activity, are the only kind of exercise a man’s prostate gland receives.

According to his claims, research indicates that a man should be able to engage in sexual activity twenty-one times a month to prevent cardiovascular problems and prostate cancer.

To accomplish this, he further counseled men to do whatever it takes to convince their beautiful wives to have intimate relationships with them regularly or, if it’s feasible, acquire a side chick.

👉Calling all singles across Naija and beyond! Step into our Lounge now Get top-notch dating advice, meet new pals, and join the Gist(link in bio)

Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by Tituxy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07
cheesy
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by Klinxmanz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07
u no see em face as em resemble sex, dis guy wan kill person and em dey encourage to cheat in men their marriage, u no sure say all em nurses no be em side chick, check if ur wife dey work wit am as side chick!!..
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by talk2hb1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07
Wahala Yayso
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07
Most of these doctors I Sabi book pass them

Do you know it takes quality food for the body to create quality sperm.

With the way people skip breakfast and lunch right now. You want someone drinking garri to release semen 21 times a month! Just post his obituary pictures na

It actually takes 40 days of eating good balanced food such as fish, eggs, turkey, beef, beans, a bit of milk and fruits such as banana and melon for the body to create quality matured semen.

How many average Nigerian men can afford these things in their diet with the skyrocketing prices of foodstuffs?

If you are ejaculating anyhow I pity you. You honestly don't know the damage u are subjecting yourself to, especially when a lady presents free of charge. Run o

As you lose semen your body has to replace and if there is no quality nutrition to work with. It will get the replacement from your blood and bone marrows!

You see young men complaining of arthritis. Why won't you have arthritis. When you've ejaculated all the calcium and zinc in your bones away.

Postrate cancer my foot. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by Cassandraloius: 9:52am On Feb 08
When we're facing hardship this one dey find attention feeding us with sex lectures. See him face😂🤣 Mtcheeew....
I guess he's in another country.
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by jumokeadele(m): 9:59am On Feb 08
Christianity is wrong about this one man one woman thing. The manual is clearly different from the design or someone added that part
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by jmoore(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08
Copy and paste doctor.
Sex doesn't prevent prostate cancer.
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by Streetmovement(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This year I wan save my semens for the future starting from next month, so doctor I will pass on your advise.
Re: Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo by okoroemeka(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08
Cassandraloius:
When we're facing hardship this one dey find attention feeding us with sex lectures. See him face😂🤣 Mtcheeew....
I guess he's in another country.
since tinubu became president I have lost my desire for sex,infact my workload has increased to meet up with bills that I literally forgot most times that I have a penis,Andrew Tate was right,there was never a good time to be man,the struggle,setbacks and challenges and that fool is telling us to fvck everyday,he must be mad,if I combine such marathon sex with the level of stress in Nigeria now I will be dead in 6 months

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth About Sex All Men Should Be Aware Of... / Can We Still Be Friend? / Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.