Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) (38927 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / 4 Nigerian Delicacies That Are More Than Just Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
I heard the SLAVES of Saudi Arabia don't eat pork.

It's because Jesus son of Mary used Pigs aka porks to cast out Ten thousands Devil's in the Bible. I heard you people still cannibalize human beings as Kiriyos.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by katchagboro(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Weyrey, where in your Bible were you allowed to eat pork.
IDIOTIC SLAVE of ISRAEL 🇮🇱

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by JuanDeDios: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Maybe before, I will go for Suya. But not in the era where they use Rat for Suya. Nah.
Rat for suya
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by favour32(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
segunAde1:

780/kg
Dem don dey use cooking gas to power electric generator now..
the price don jump go up?
Home base witch better pass APC government!
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by dust144(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
ikdaddy01:

You want to kee somboris dohta
Lol no ooo
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Asun and Nkwobi, lost my taste for suya, eat lots that I got tired and it no longer entice me.
Serve Asun and Nkwobi, I go finish the two, ask for more, I enjoy both best eating with hand (no fork or stick), push it down with yoghurt and malt, or a grape wine. Eseun.
Add Isi ewu and Kilishi for me to take home. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by siraj1402(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Yes it's only for the dirty pigs of the sunset.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by colestephan86: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Choose from your most to your least preferred.
Picture credit: Instagram
Asun all the way

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Maybe before, I will go for Suya. But not in the era where they use Rat for Suya. Nah.
you don start.. na discouragement abi na waiting? Lol
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by KayB: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Ignorance is a generational disease among asinine lineages

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by soccerlite: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pork all the way

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by YouAreNobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
GemUnique:

Must you be like this?

Religion aside sef, it is not so healthy
An important intermediate host for many parasites you con dey hype am undecided
most parasites can't survive the heat used to grill pork

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by YouAreNobody: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his scamming art in begging, check out the same post from his ancient of archive, as presented below:

This one

Another

And Another

Yet another

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

hahahahaha....you don frustrate em life

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes they don't. They don't also eat dogs too and cats.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Myer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Asun for sure.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by KLand(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
And the winner is ....asun

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by FashionCookie(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Suya...Asun...Pork...Nkwobi.
My best-best kiss ISI-EWU is not there. sad

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by TooMuchStuff: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
rickleye:
I’ll say a Suya. I came all the way from Australia because I missed it bad !!!
First stop - The University of Suya .
are you staying in karu site Abuja ?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by adams123: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

We Muslims don't eat pork. I learnt it's in the bible not to eat it too but yet to be confirmed.
I know you are an atheist though, you can eat anything

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Number one will always start with N or have N..

And Suya.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Elnino9(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
SoftP:
They even bent his neck before burying him; how can people be this wicked
For this thread😪
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by ebufa: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
I like OSU PIGS kiss

The females kiss kiss kiss

brothel no dey your side...........or you can dream and jerk off your frustrations! mumu
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by 77up(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Asun

I don't eat anything in the name of eating meat.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Tookool(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Are you serious? I’m not eating suya ever again
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by chatinent: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:

Are you sure of this?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by adams123: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Leviticus 11:7-8 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tookool:

Are you serious? I’m not eating suya ever again

Do you just believe everything you read?
I'd want to think you can recognize beef when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Munzy14:

Number will always start with N or have N..

And Suya.

🤔
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by masqot(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Suya, Asun and Pork

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Shimran(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes we don't cool
It's all yours!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

me choosing from most preferred to least preferred

Nkwobi→Suya→Well prepared and properly salted pork→asun( though, I don't know what that means)

Asun is spicy goat meat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Live Female Antelope Caught With Trap, To Be Sold For N5000 (Photos) / COMPARE Prices Of Food Stuff In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.