Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) (38932 Views)

What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / 4 Nigerian Delicacies That Are More Than Just Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Axis313(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
I heard the SLAVES of Saudi Arabia don't eat pork.
And I can see you,bona fide slave of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
flokii:
The problem.with asun is that you'll get tired eating it easily.. I'll go with nkwobi.

The idea is to not eat too much of it at a time.
Also, the spicier it is, the better.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by seuncyrus(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

That one no reach for you to hate nkwobi naa. 🤣🤣

Nothing can ever make me like it again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by iamtardey: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Countdown to felabration first week of October.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
seuncyrus:

Nothing can ever make me like it again grin grin

Ahn ahn!
Forgive and give it another chance. cheesy
At least, this time you know what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Omoapena(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:

You’re a fool

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........Rat nah sweet meat ooh
gringrin
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by dkidd: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nkwobi and big stout combo...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Maybe before, I will go for Suya. But not in the era where they use Rat for Suya. Nah.

Rat?
Haba.. this man fear God na
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
pls stop posting such graphic images,many people are going to bed hungry tonight and you are pouring salt into injury,
🙄
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Suya or Asun with Gari and very cold water 😂
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by wumi2017(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
You see that "asun" na d real GOAT be that

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by compton11(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
the fact that slaves of Israel were told not to eat it too. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by ozoono(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
So Non of Manna the Griller's meat is being showcased here?
Are expecting to see vulture or owl there
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by AngelicBeing: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
@ MariahAngel, l like all with the exception of pork, l don't eat neither do l like pork meat >> pork meat 🍖 yuck, yuck, yuck sad

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

🤔
Modified grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by FuckTheMod: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
ebufa:

brothel no dey your side...........or you can dream and jerk off your frustrations! mumu
He ku paẹ
Hey wu
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Suya na ur mate!!?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by ChristianMuslim: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pork , Nkwobi, Asun, Suya... Pork or 404(special) red flag...
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by BigCowHornn: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Maybe before, I will go for Suya. But not in the era where they use Rat for Suya. Nah.

Stop buying the 100 naira own on sticks which are so covered by proper powder you can't tell what it is. That's poor man suya

Real suya is sold as whole meat that is large and has to be cut up before your eyes. Cheapest is 1k

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by armyofone(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Choose from your most to your least preferred.
Picture credit: Instagram

When I think of suya, flies are the pictures on my mind. Those flies with red big eyes and greeny light wings.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
All of them but Suya top the list
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
iamtardey:
Countdown to felabration first week of October.

wetin dey happen. Invite me ma i come chop biko
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Vision101(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
What is asun
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by iamtardey: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

wetin dey happen. Invite me ma i come chop biko
felabration? Chop? Get your IV from seun or femi abi made kuti.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
You be devil grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by salamk(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
Nah ur papa be slave
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
anonymous1759:
Suya is still the best . You get tired of the rest three easily.
no lies bro. When I ate nkwobi for the first time, I got tired. Suya you can eat 3k of it and not get easily tired

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by skukimania(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
None.

I thought I would be the only one in this category.
Answer: None!
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by Konjiboii: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
No catfish I will pass.
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) by paskal16: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
All except nkwobi
I dislike nkwobi with passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Live Female Antelope Caught With Trap, To Be Sold For N5000 (Photos) / COMPARE Prices Of Food Stuff In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.