Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records (41274 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Fujiyama: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Myer:
Are you not tired of this emotional roller-coaster?

This abusive relationship between you and social media/bloggers?

In few hours Tinubu's camp will once again debunk this fake news with actual facts.

Then another hungry and sinister blogger will come up with another sensational news just to generate traffic, and your ilk will fall for it yet again.

No be juju be dat?

^^^
undecided
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by seuncyrus(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Majesty7:

Sometimes, I wonder if you guys stupidity is hereditary because there is no way someone can be this highly stupid.

In respect to your quoted"bolden". Can you shed more light and attack it if it was a lie? It is either you are a kid or just an EMPTY skull.

Like I said , I won't give you the reply you crave . I asked a simple question (that wasn't even directed to you ) but all your response has been insults. I'm sure it's glaring who the daft one and the one who inherited the gene of stupid from both parents is. You opened an account earlier this year and you know what 90% of all you posts are about, maybe it's time for a little self reflection bro. I really hope you're not an adult sha so you can really have enough YEARS to grow up cos it'll be a sorry case if you're above 16 years and still acting like this
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Jostoman: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Just because I mentioned the name of your lord and savior bitter obi or what. Both are labouring in vain.
Face Atiku na him dey press your oga neck grin
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Jostoman: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Simply because I mentioned your lord and savior bitter obi?
Face Atiku wed press your Asiwaju neck for chicago. grin
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by foolbuster: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2023
Majesty7:

He can. Why won't he? He believes Atiku and his blind loyalist shouldn't have access to it. He has the right. The idiot fighting to get someone's transcript should first make his own available as well. Who is Atiku to request his transcript. If he his not satisfied with the fact that he his their alumni, he should go to HELL

Lolz. And you think you are ok grin
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Face Atiku na him dey press your oga neck grin
0bi will always suffer defeat like Atiku
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Larryndelaw: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2023
BAT want Atiku to spend more money and frustrate his life
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
ayokellany:
I know the truth hurt your miserable soul but that is your problem not mine.

Every guber candidate by Obi as been rejected by Anambra right from the time he left as governor to show the disdain Anambra as for the Pandora criminal n failure Peter Obi.

Even the president election where Ipob quickly packaged him to fool foolish souls like yourself he had to beg senatorial candidates from APGA n APC just to win n whoever Peter Obi n his ipob allies bring at the next Guber will be roundly defeated by Soludo

I can understand the truth want to kill your pathetic sould but that is a problem only you will have to deal with because I can't help with that.

Dude stop being stupid. The thing is not about Anambra but the presidential elections and PO is a known force in Anambra and the entire South east. Please stop being dense and stupid abeg
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
A common e-rat like you who doesn't have a mean if lively hood. Bitter obi us a loser. May he continue to fail and fall. Obi is a bigot.

Eyahhhhhh Please stop projecting your failures on me, you don't even have any means of livelihood in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Please shut up!!! Why would Tinubu falsify his documents? He attended school and got first class, would he falsify that? These are clerical errors made by the school.

Stop being stupid, the moment he became president he is now a public person and as such his details must be declared to all.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Irony1:

Eyahhhhhh Please stop projecting your failures on me, you don't even have any means of livelihood in the first place.
0bi is a loser! He must fail. Atiku must fail. Headless mob must cry.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Deogratiasfx: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

I have lost hope in Nigeria long time ago

My only hope is now on Niger Delta republic and I know God will make our SS leaders see reasons to call for division soon

Do you know dollar is 1,000 as we speak?

Even the spirit of Nigeria has left the body. Am suprise some still have hope in this nation
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by shinealight(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
I now believe every rumors about this man

One yoruba elder told me if Oduduwa had their own republic and country that Yorubas will never allow Tinubu rule them

But they’re only foisting him on us because he’s the only one that can grab power to the west

At this point Tinubu is a bloody thief

This man will finish our money in filing suits against his fake and forged certificates

Dollar is now 1k I thought y’all said he was a first class accountant

Please don’t be ridiculous.…did he tell you he is a magician? Even ordinary Indomie Noodles that your children have got used to, you cannot produce within the country and you expect your currency to be strong against the hard currencies of industrialised nations. Is it a matter for Abracadabra?
Better wake up and start producing and exporting something to earn forex instead of looking for who to blame for your lack of foresight and downright incompetence spanning several decades! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by FireUpNow(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
ogbonti:

My academic records are at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) IF I am elected President today - anyone can see it

I will not waste even 50 cents to stop them - I am proud of my school records - I was not the best graduating student BUT I am a graduate cool

That's the normal thing. Enough of the hiding from our president. Its just an absurdity of him to be blocking every move that will make Chicago state university granting people access to his academic chronicles.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by bejick(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
You and your bitter obi will always fail. Obi will never be president. Your lord and savior bitter obi is a loser. A pathological liar

Month don end oo, I hope they don pay you 30k
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Funflipper: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Irony1:

Are you for real? Do you sincerely believe this nonsense you just wrote?

You think it is nonsense but it is not.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2023
bejick:

Month don end oo, I hope they don pay you 30k
Did you say 30k? Not me. I am too much for that. You may be collecting that peanut because of your penury my pay is far far higher than that. Bad boy that you are.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
0bi is a loser! He must fail. Atiku must fail. Headless mob must cry.

Really you are not sensible at all.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by alimiadedayo1: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

Earlier this year I got a DM from APC media crew leaders asking me to switch sides and support Tinubu

I gave them 350k per month billing knowing defending this man was harder than defending Naira Marley and Sam Larry

The man say e too much I said okay oo leave me alone then make i concentrate on my forex and bitcoin

I pity his supporters most times because this job of supporting Tinubu is one of the hardest jobs on earth for 33k monthly stipend

There’s no day that goes by that you won’t have a case to defend against Tinubu
are you into forest and cryptocurrency
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by ayokellany: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Just look at this jerk the winner of the presidential election Tinubu is not a known force in the Lagos n SW in general na only Peter Obi be known force for East, de play

Is it not ironic that clown like you tells those wiser than you to stop being stupid even in the midst of abundance prove negating exposing how igbos rejected everything Obi untill Ipob packaged him as the most righteous saint even with Pandora n other looting hanging around his neck like a signpost.

Irony1:

Dude stop being stupid. The thing is not about Anambra but the presidential elections and PO is a known force in Anambra and the entire South east. Please stop being dense and stupid abeg
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by simfrost90210: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Majesty7:

Can you imagine? grin You mean I can't speak English? So sad. Just beating round the bush. Defend why your deluded leader needs his colleague transcript but you couldn't and the least you could do was to attack my diction?

You indeed a WASTE

This is a mistake
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Irony1:

Really you are not sensible at all.
Go and have your head examined. Something must be wrong with you. A common fake phone charger seller like you can hardly think well.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by citizen202(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a criminal
Goat It was Atiku who is asking the court not Obi idiot
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2023
citizen202:

Goat It was Atiku who is asking the court not Obi idiot
Ewu, take time. Obi is a chronic liar.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Iamanoited: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2023
VERY GOOD. YOU ARE RIGHT. GET A GOOD ATTORNEY TO FIGHT THAT POLICAL JUDGE JEFFREY GILBERT.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by nony43(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
That bigot bitter obi will never never be president. Headless mob and obi will always lose. May they labour in vain

You sound bitter bro. Anyway I will leave you with this. Certificate should be a thing of joy & pride! ONLY A CRIMINAL HIDES HIS CERTIFICATE.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by charlypoker(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2023
The drug lord, thief and gangster is now afraid that his secret is coming to public domain very soon.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by duro4chang(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2023
nony43:

You sound bitter bro. Anyway I will leave you with this. Certificate should be a thing of joy & pride! ONLY A CRIMINAL HIDES HIS CERTIFICATE.
He obi hid his so called university certificate and present his waec to jamb. Obi is a criminal. His fake certificate must be queried!
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Go and have your head examined. Something must be wrong with you. A common fake phone charger seller like you can hardly think well.

Eyahhhh once again I feel your pains but do not project your failures on me bro. Try and seek psych evaluation.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Irony1: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
ayokellany:
Just look at this jerk the winner of the presidential election Tinubu is not a known force in the Lagos n SW in general na only Peter Obi be known force for East, de play

Is it not ironic that clown like you tells those wiser than you to stop being stupid even in the midst of abundance prove negating exposing how igbos rejected everything Obi untill Ipob packaged him as the most righteous saint even with Pandora n other looting hanging around his neck like a signpost.

Oga stop being dense. You just chanted beautiful nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Ahigbo1: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
ogbonti:

he is a common criminal soiling the name and reputation of 200+ million Nigerians with unending controversies

see now Enugu election tribunal is saying forged NYSC certificate is not enough grounds to disqualify the governor

where is this coming from ? the TINUBU case ------- this man is fast destroying whatever is left of Nigeria - judicially n morally

We know there have always been illegalities in the Nigerian system, but you see this PEPT stuff, it has set a terrible precedence.
God abeg cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records by Majesty7: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
seuncyrus:

Like I said , I won't give you the reply you crave . I asked a simple question (that wasn't even directed to you ) but all your response has been insults. I'm sure it's glaring who the daft one and the one who inherited the gene of stupid from both parents is. You opened an account earlier this year and you know what 90% of all you posts are about, maybe it's time for a little self reflection bro. I really hope you're not an adult sha so you can really have enough YEARS to grow up cos it'll be a sorry case if you're above 16 years and still acting like this

Shut up! You were asked to defend why your so called favourite was demanding for his president's transcript and you are here ranting. This is the reason why you guys hardly move forward. I told you he (Atiku) has no right whatsoever to get Tinubu's academic records and instead of you to defend such you are here gloating like the loser you are.

Who cares about you? I don't know you talk less of wanting to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At An Event (Photos) / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.