Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The 'awkward Moments' Quotes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 'awkward Moments' Quotes (7213 Views)

10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) / 15 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole / 10 Most Awkward Moments I Hate To Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2011
Onyeasi:

*hiss*
likech aka boi- boi
grin grin grin grin
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2011
@pretiEbony: you this stubborn and ugly black girl , you wont crawl back into your hole and wait until it is dark before you come out abi?
An angry wife met her husband at the door, there was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his collar, "i assume", she snarled, "that there is a very good reason for you to come waltzing in here by 6 o'clock in the morning?", "there is dear", replied the drunk husband, "Breakfast"
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by ARareGem(f): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2011
lilkech:

I never argue with an eediot, he only drags me down to his level and beats me with his experience.

The only reasonable thing I've read so far.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Sleekfun: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2011
When you go to see a blind date the first time with your car and mistakenly lock the key in the car while you can only get in through the boot of the car.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2011
^^^ sleekfun i like that awkward moment very well, imagine the guy telling his babe to 'pass him the hammer' to jack his booth open.
@araregem: what makes a lady so s l o w , hmm , AHA! benylin mixed with D&C capsule, i suggest you quit taking that your medication immediately okay
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by ARareGem(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2011
lilkech:

@araregem: what makes a lady so s l o w , hmm , AHA! benylin mixed with D&C capsule, i suggest you quit taking that your medication immediately okay

Man, that was so dry. Aren't you tired of using the same run-down pitiful excuse for a defensive reply line? Haba! Anyways, I never argue with an eediot, he only drags me down to his level and beats me with his experience.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^ lol, i think im begining to fall in love with this chick. [dont try me again or i will , ]
MORE AWKWARD MOMENTS:
when you and your boyfriend are having s e x in the middle of the night and armed robbers break into your bedroom window pointing halogen torch at the both of you.
when you are faking recieving a call on your GSM in a crowded bus and a real call comes in.
When you run into a chemist and order a pack of condoms and as the attendant server your order your dad suddenly walks up to the counter.
when you accidentally hit your thumb after missing the nail with a hammer.
when you roll off the top bed of your hostel bunk while dreaming of chasing a 'Molue'.
when you are eating a delicious beans and dodo in 'TANTIS' only for you to chew 'concrete' in the middle of the meal
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
lilkech keep it up, with your stupid awkward moments
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2011
Boo-ring! Boo-ring!! Boo-ring!!!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ben13: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2011
Loving this. . wink
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
That awkward moment whereby ben-10 has been admiring a ladies pic on nl only to discover she is worwo on meeting her face to face
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
How did you know ?
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 2:30am On Oct 29, 2011
@AwgliEbony, i knew it was you that was the worwo. Are you hear for self defence or attack. I have a good midfield ready to absorb
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ajibel you are mad. now listen to me let this be the last time you ever change my name or or or
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by dani1luv: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2011
lilkech, mahn i luv diz, i just dey copy am dey paste for twitter nd facebook, cheesy
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2011
A SCENE FROM 'SPARTACUSH'
enter lilkech:
oh demented fellow NL jokers , i see my thread still stands (especially after my recent ban), shall i continue??
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
that awkward moment when NTA are presenting the 9 o clock news and the anchor sits and stares sheepishly at you for 5 mins while they wait for a lousy correspondence to come through with another story.
When you are shi tting in the toilet while 'perched' on the WC and it suddenly breaks.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
@mikuz @ajibel @onyeasi and @pretiebony. But gosh! U guys've got very low sense of humour the 'that awkward moment' joke is actually a really cute joke not meant for low thinking peeps like y'all. Its practically loved in yankee, i love it too, i actually google 4 a lot of 'em. So if u don't understand it, its better u lay off and just mope than posting silly comment! Urghh!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^ hear - hear!!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
@booqee: kindly add a few to this thread , and please do not mind those 'iniquities' you mentioned, they actually migrated all the way to Nigeria from Congo. So the only humour they have is the 'sense OFF' type
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by badmrkt(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
that awkward moment whn u'r banned for postin shiiiiiiitttttt
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^ so you have felt it too? Great!, so tell me , HOW MUCH 'SH IT' HAVE YOU POSTED RECENTLY? go lick camfor, ur mouth dey smell
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
so lilkech tell me how did your madam react when she found out that you have been using her laptop to browse? i guess she stopped you from using it. All the same you are welcome back, cool cool jst continue with your awkward quote and that name i gave to you  grin grin grin
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by ARareGem(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2011
And now they're friends.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
who are friends?
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2011
@pretiebony: take it easy , I now understand your obsession with me. I told you once before that you could call me any sort of name you want once we are on the same foam together in the night (at that time when you suddenly become beautiful). It is obvious that you are 'feeling this boy' ehh!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2011
Actually nothing comes to mind. Did u form dese ones yourself? Well i'm enjoyin myself here, just copying and pasting it to my facebook wall! My friends are just liking it sha!,
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN:
you are trekking with your babe along Ahmadu Bello way and a Hummer3 breezes by while splashing mud on the both of you.
when in church you are left with only N1,010 as your last cash and you dance to the altar and drop in your N1000 note for an offering thinking that it was the N10 note.
when you save up for 3 months and go to computer village to buy a brand new BB TORCH and on getting to your house and opening the carton you see 'FUFU' inside it (true life story).
when visitors from your church come to visit you and while you are about to entertain them you mistakenly switch on your dvd player (which has a resume play function) while a 'MOJO' film is still inside the machine.
on that fateful sunday afternoon when you and your babe are getting 'down' and suddenly a swarm of jehovah witnesses show up at your crib to continue their envangelism from where you all left off last sunday.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Jazzman01: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2021
This is the dead thread. How far with her digits ?

cc: luminouz
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Jazzman01:
This is the dead thread. How far with her digits ?

cc: luminouz

Goan hunt for your own meat bro.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Jazzman01: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2021
luminouz:

Goan hunt for your own meat bro.

lol, be serious bro, I am one of your comrade from the olosho thread. pass me this meat.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Jazzman01:

lol, be serious bro, I am one of your comrade from the olosho thread. pass me this meat.
Lol...

One...I don't do oloshos

2nd... She is already married...

So should I give you a married woman's number? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Fit Go? / Epic Reply!!!!!! / Golf Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.