Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

The 'awkward Moments' Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 'awkward Moments' Quotes (7201 Views)

10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) / 15 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole / 10 Most Awkward Moments I Hate To Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2011
you are all requested to add your own experiences okay.

WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN :

bruno mars FAILS to catch the GRENADE

when you walk in and your mom and dad are HAVING SEX

when someone asks you whats the problem and THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

when you raise your hands in class and ask a STUPID QUESTION.

when you mistakenly send a LOVE text message to your MOMS telephone number. and that moment when she opens it up to read

when someone strolls in while you are getting dressed.

when your mom is washing the dishes and you SLOWLY put yours in the sink.

when you want to pay for something but cant find your wallet.

when everyone is comparing their grades and you are the only one who FAILED.

when 'CAPS LOCK' is not enough to express your anger.

when someone skinnier than you calls themselves FAT.

when you accidentally FART in the gym while doing sit ups.

when the guy serving you STICKS his finger in his NOSE.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2011
when you are trying to mess and instead SHIT falls out of your a r z e.

when the examiner catches you with a text book under your table during an exam.

when you are toasting a babe on your bb and your subscription suddenly expires.

when you tie your towel and go outside to fetch water and the towel drops.

When you are trying to cat walk for a group of guys and you miss a step, trip and fall.

when you kiss your toddlers lips only to find out that he was still eating a cockroach.

when you stroll into Mr. Biggs with your new babe and tell her to order all she wants only to find out that you can only pay for half of it.

when you break an egg into your already steaming indomie only to find out that the egg was rotten.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2011
when you are taken to a cell and the sergent commands you to pull off your shirt and trousers knowing fully well that you have no underwear on.

when you finish having s e x with an ashi and she immediately jumps up and swallows a huge amount of assorted hiv and syphilis tablets.

when you fart in your office and then your boss storms in.

when a beautiful girl asks for your bb pin when you do not own a bb.

when you are toasting a girl in a restaurant and then another girl that you have also been toasting the day before walks up to your table to greet you.

a girl finally decides to go home with you from the club and on getting to your car you find out that you have lost its keys.

when you are toasting a lady in a bar and then her boy friend comes in and sits at your table.

when you wake up late and rush your drive to work, enter your office and sit down only to discover that the coat, pair of trousers, socks and shoes that you put on do not match themselves.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by mikuz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
What's all these?
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^ run outside, buy a litre of fuel, use it to clean that your screen and then ASK IT AGAIN
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by mikuz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
^Is this the real joke?
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mikuz ur brain calculates very s l o w l y , lay off the benylin for a day or two okay. i swear it will do you much good
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by mikuz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
See your cocoyam head!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
You havent completed ur joke @op because am yet to see the part that makes it funny!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
lilkech abeg go rest eeh, no mind them next time i think you'll do better than this
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
@preetyebony: my sista no worry yaself dey look 4 any joke on this thread. Na just some instances of very embarrasing and awkward situations wey i fit think of or rememba, U get? Like that aftanoon wey as u and ur bobo dey 4 l k ur PERIOD come COMMOT , abi e nor do u somehow when all that smelling blood full 4 ontop ur bobo pr*ic*k and the bedsheet? Or dat time when u been dey suck him p*r*i*c*k and him come PISS enta ya mouth? Ehh, how e do u dat time?

Please i did not mean any insult or harm, i was just getting you and those other s l o w brains to understand my plight concerning this thread. I know you have other special awkward moments to share with us. So, lets bring it on okay.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2011
Awkward moment when a village boy like lilkech is giving 200 bucks to buy banana only to instead go to a cafe,browse and spill out vascum va vum all in the name of joke-garbage
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2011
@ajibole: r u alwayz this stew-pid? or r u just making a special effort today?
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2011
* a quick detour * lol, see this funny love letter that a mechanic wrote to a chick,
helo giel, i want to wryte to you dis leta because evrydae i saw yuo opposit my shop, yuo see me and me too i saw yuo and i hav wash yuo for a sevrally long tyme now. The way yuor behavior is noor gud for me. I want to take yuo az a gud giel fwend because yuo ar a beatyfool giel in this awa town, so i lobe yuo like flawa. Ermm, but one tin is dat i wont to talk to yuo but yuo dont half time that is why i shuldnt come and tulk to yuo. if yuo tink that yuo canot read the leta just fone me and gave me the reply or the ansa. I hav done. I lobe yuo. Buy buy.
Yurs foreva,
Ebubedike, mekanik
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2011
lol, make una see the useless answer oh,
Ebu, i rily soprice fur yuor leta. I see yuo wen yuo saw me but i shy and i luk down. The way my hat is doin me i want to folo yuo but i canot leaf my peper bisness because it is where i shop. I like to fone yuo but yuo wil reshage me fest. Dis yuor leta has rily tosh me. If yuo come to my oga madam compound in this nite i wil meet yuo for awa bakyard.
Yuor hat,
Bintu baebae
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2011
the awkward moment when at 11pm you locate and slot your atm card into an atm machine and suddenly the power goes off.
when your aged china fone decides to 'auto power' on and off when you are in the middle of a crowded and quiet seminar.
when you invite all your friends and neighbours to come and watch the champions league finals in your crib and them after passing out drinks and the first half is underway your DSTV subscription suddenly expires.
that awkward moment when you are looking at your iPhone 4 falling down from the 20th storey after it slipped out of your fingers while you were relaxing on the outside balcony of your hotel room.
the very awkward moment when you are speeding on a highway doing 80kmph and them spotting a hold up ahead, your vehicles brakes then decides to fail you at that instant.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Onyeasi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
*where is the Joke*
Mitchew
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^what have i told you concerning that benylin & codine that you always drink? My brother it is making you s l o w , go to that ìýá Bashiru's shop outside ya workshop and collect 2 shotz of dogoyaro on credit. dont drink it oh, just pour it into your eyes (one eye per shot) then try your very best to read this thread again okay. Thank me later and dont forget to pay ìýá Bashiru once end of month reach.

Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
lilkech:

If yuo come to my oga madam compound in this nite i wil meet yuo for awa bakyard.

lilkech, all this while u didn't tell nairalanders dat you are a house boy, poor thing i wish i had a better job to give u than boiboi job
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2011
Lilkech, u are gradually confessing urself to the whole nl jokers

damn me wasting my effing time replying a servant who steals his oga laptop to browse for midnight!

you'd be fired!
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2011
poor lilkech
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Onyeasi(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2011
Heiya. Sorry likech. E go better
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2011
when will it be better? is it when he leaves boiboi job to begging
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ mehnn, See haterz oh! , wait first make i charge my 'ha - dou - ken' wey i go stone una one by one
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
@onyeoshi: hey, you again! , how did you get here? did somebody leave your cage open? oya drop that keyboard and run back inside your cave.
@ajibole: why do you keep doing this to yourself? ehh? do you know that if i were to kill everybody on NL THAT hates you it wont be murder , it would be GENOCIDE!
@pretiEbony: i hear you got a brain transplant and the brain REJECTED you , lets not waste that your body okay, my 'arze' is going on its vacation tomorrow, could you kindly lend me that your face? i promise to return it to you in its (supposedly) pristine condition once my 'arze' gets back.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
I girl was passing by a bank on a bike and spotted her boyfriend trying to withdraw money from an ATM and she immediately sent him this text message:
"my honey, i miss you, if you are sleeping then send me your dream, if you are laughing then send of your joy, if you are crying then send me your tears, if you are eating then send me your done, even if you are USING AN ATM then please send me your MONEY , i love you"
Then the very sharp bad guy sent her this very simple reply:
"baby girl i dey S H I T, how you wan take collect am?"
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Ajibel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
I go laff when im back from prayers

*praying to see a better joke when im back*
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ lilkech silly you
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
i once saw an old man trying to cross a very busy road the other day and i asked him, "sir, why are you attempting to cross the road here when there is a ZEBRA CROSSING just 10 yards from here?", the old man then replied "really, then i hope ITS having more luck than i am"
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by Onyeasi(m): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2011
*hiss*
likech aka boi- boi
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2011
Onyeasi:

*hiss*
likech aka boi- boi
i have vowed never to argue with an eediot, he will only drag me down to his level and beat me with his experience.
Re: The 'awkward Moments' Quotes by lilkech(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2011
A man and a woman were once arguing about who enjoyed s e x better than the other. The man said "obviously its us guys, why else do you think we are so obsessed with it?", "that does not prove a thing", the lady replied and she continued, "okay lets look at it practically like this, when your ear itches you and you put your finger into it, wriggle it, pump it and then pull it out which of them feels better? Your EAR or the FINGER? answer me!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golf Accident / Epic Reply!!!!!! / How To Thief Fowl For This New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.