Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) (36967 Views)

Bella Shmurda And Others Hold Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Canda / Candlelight Procession For Rico Swavey / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Enugu state youth match out this night to the honor of the late singer mohbad who his death shake the world....
Very one want Justice for MOHBAD
Most state have done this too
But today Enugu is still on there own
Rest on Imole
Will be forever remembered.....
We love you.....

God knows what the people want everyone wants Justice for that innocent soul
And God will hear the cry of his children πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­

Let being Justice for #mohbad
#IMOLE to the world we love you but God loves you more till we meant again
#justiceformohbad

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
More photos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

308 Likes 25 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Newdawn30: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wow the out pouring of love is overwhelming. Just take a look at how everyone is united, because it's not politics. Nigerian politicians are the worse. Una divide and conquer no go work one day

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Funny until his demise, I'd never heard of him. Don't even know any of his songs. It's just amazing he's getting this love even all the way from Enugu.

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Jlow2: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very stupid of them

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Each time you read comments on this forum, it tells you how sick this country is!

83 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Meets Ashanti (Photos) / 2baba: I Am Omah Lay’s Number 1 Fan / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.