Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) (37013 Views)

Bella Shmurda And Others Hold Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Canda / Candlelight Procession For Rico Swavey / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by NotMagicBishop: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2023
PDJT:

-Mr. Tribalism, you're not making sense. The gentleman you quoted is spot on with his post. You hate Ndi-Igbo with all your cells but still don't like the IPOB movement - typical yourobber. Smh

Why protest over the death of a Yoruba Muslim ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Reading through this thread, I cant help bit notice the stupidity of some people

How is this a protest? Have ever heard of people protesting in the middle of the night?

A young man died, his fans and wellwishers gathered to remember him in candlelight vigil, and people are talking nonsense

Nawah

5 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Will a Yoruba man mourn an igbo man like this don’t know why my brothers no get sense

Ibo people if na Zoro die, you think say these my yoruba mooslem olofos go mourn am?

Make una dey get sense for this kwantiri.

This Kwantiri na all man for himself.

11 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2023
jobless youths

6 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Newdawn30:
Wow the out pouring of love is overwhelming. Just take a look at how everyone is united, because it's not politics. Nigerian politicians are the worse. Una divide and conquer no go work one day
Fake love... people that don't turn up for their immediate family plenty for most of this gathering

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:
What Yorubas will be never do for any Igbo blood.

Their tribalism stinks to high heaven.

They nearly killed themselves when an Igbo was given appointment in Ondo State, they even staged a protest in their Oba's palace but laughed and said nothing when Gov Peter Mbah appointed a Yoruba to head Radio/T.V Station in Enugu(Heart of Igboland).

Apart from being too conscious of Islam, it's easier to relate with a Northerner(pure Hausa stock/minority Northern tribe) devoid of tribalism totally than a Yoruba who is neither here nor there with their double faced character. Tueh

Honestly, bunch of backstabbing vermins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2023
These people are jobless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by bluepreek(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Will a Yoruba man mourn an igbo man like this don’t know why my brothers no get sense
. You're such a big fool and I mean it from the bottom of my heart....and those who liked your comment are even the bigger fools...

Would you have typed this rubbish if Mohbad was your brother?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

They nearly killed themselves when an Igbo was given appointment in Ondo State, they even staged a protest in their Oba's palace but laughed and said nothing when Gov Peter Mbah appointed a Yoruba to head Radio/T.V Station in Enugu(Heart of Igboland).

Apart from being too conscious of Islam, it's easier to relate with a Northerner(pure Hausa stock/minority Northern tribe) devoid of tribalism totally than a Yoruba who is neither here nor there with their double faced character. Tueh

Yet your people are settled in same Yoruba land for generations, possibly even sending you local rat stipends from their earnings in the Yoruba land you speak ill of.

What a foolish boy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Never4getU: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:

Na u gan gan ni get sense because u're a bigotry

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by CJStarz: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2023
😭😭

Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Misplaced priority
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!

Rest in peace Imole!

He is George Floyed ....Nigerian version.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:

Rest in peace Imole!

He sang a song like that too.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by CJStarz: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2023
BiafraInc:
Foolish misplaced priority idiootsss.

E shock you say Igbos get liberal mind,abi?

3 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:

Stop
Stop and stop.

Bigotry no fit you bro. You be fine boy.

Let's not divide ourselves the more biko.

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by OYEDIPE(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Oga o
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by bluepreek(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Each time you read comments on this forum, it tells you how sick this country is!
. I swear bro..
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:

Must you bring politics into this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

this is how you are promoting LOVE.....ABI?

4 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:

Which your brothers undecided

You can never be Igbo.

You are the first person to do this senseless tribal hate here,desist from using the blessed Igbo tribe to do Your tribal hate banters less you attract more curse on that big for nothing tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head of yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by tunjilana: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:

Na u carry tribe for head.

Na yoruba man hate injustice pass, regardless of the tribe or religion of the person affected. Most of the notable activists and human right people that Nigeria has ever produced have bn yorubas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Can't understand this chest beating

The number of votes cast for po

In Ekiti state is more than

All the votes Tinubu got in

The whole of the s/East.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Yes, Yoruba man can mourn an Igbo. They proved it by massively endorsing Peter Obi. Stop this tribalism. We don't need it now. We need humanity!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by sunbreaker: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
You don come again? This thing don grow in your sense.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Trustmea: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Nonsense
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Lazy useless youths

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Philipmoon2(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Don't mind them, instead they will call you guys Ipob, Obi boys etc.
I don't have any link with any Yoruba person wether good or bad cos during election period, i saw what it's not be a friend to any tribe cos the hate they have on igbos is 200% to destroy us all if they are being given the chance
pachigo001:
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
seems u last 5 words is the correct answer.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Iscoflexxman: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Igbo maluife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Dazzles In Stunning Monostrap Dress (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.