Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) (36985 Views)

Bella Shmurda And Others Hold Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Canda / Candlelight Procession For Rico Swavey / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Israel07: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Since when did Enugu people start listening to Mohbad songs abii na just avenue to while away time, if na love una do well o but if na Joblessness make una try use this same energy protest. Udo!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by wallaze(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wow this guy death pain me Sha .....
Meanwhile hope those in enugu ND other part of the country can come together to hold a protest over the brutal killing of our security men

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by zomby(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ttipsy:
Nigeria is what it is

Nonsense

I'm not sure if I understand your view...
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Tohmey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Jlow2:
you have no monopoly of insults or threats, Okpolo eye no be open eye
F*ck off
I don't have your time
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Jlow2: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tohmey:

F*ck off
I don't have your time
just as your mother was bleeped
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Israel07:
Since when did Enugu people start listening to Mohbad songs abii na just avenue to while away time, if na love una do well o but if na Joblessness make una try use this same energy protest. Udo!

South East still remains the most dangerous zone in the country when it comes to senseless killing of human beings...My only concern here is, folks in the south east mostly don't protest when senseless killings take place at their door steps. How come Mohbad death brought all these people out in numbers...I even doubt if any of them understand the lyrics of Mohbad's songs.
I hope this protest is sincere, and not coming from a dark place.... Because as we all know, the Igbos do not believe in doing anything without benefiting from it.
Again, I hope this protest is coming from a good place and not just another shoddy move by the igbos.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by RushManni: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

As in mine is how I wish he is alive to see how people love him.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Airlord2030: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Stupid igbos
go and mourn saint obi and leave yoruba alone

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Israel07: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
zomby:

South East still remains the most dangerous zone in the country when it comes to senseless killing of human beings...My only concern here is, folks in the south east mostly don't protest when senseless killings take place at their door steps. How come Mohbad death brought all these people out in numbers...I even doubt if any of them understand the lyrics of Mohbad's songs.
I hope this protest is sincere, and not coming from a dark place.... Because as we all know, the Igbos do not believe in doing anything without benefiting from it.
Again, I hope this protest is coming from a good place and not just another shoddy move by the igbos.

Stop quoting me with ur tribalistic hate n bigotry. The North suddenly don't exist just to make urself feel good. It's too bad u can't hide ur hate yet you patronize them or even work for them. What's the meaning of "we all know"? Is it Yoruba's that do things without benefiting from it?
I'm only saying that if it's Joblessness that is making them do this they should as well protest against it but if it's love for him then it's all good.
I love all tribes in Nigeria and I enjoy fuckin their women especially Yoruba, Calabar/akwaibom, Hausa. Na only Fulani remain. I'm looking forward to that.
So Mr fvck off my mention with yo stupidity!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by banku: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Does your comment make sense in this context?

Time to come together, time to reflect and time to fight are different.

Airlord2030:
Stupid igbos

go and mourn saint obi and leave yoruba alone
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Preciousgift120(f): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Stop
Stop and stop.

Bigotry no fit you bro. You be fine boy.

Let's not divide ourselves the more biko.

Don't blame him , this might be his reason

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Freebills12: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

The love is now massive but if the love is directed towards a south easterner then its Biafra! Not attacking you though

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
banku:
Does your comment make sense in this context?

Time to come together, time to reflect and time to fight are different.

what are you fighting for. Obviously one Nigeria is just a lip service mantra
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Preciousgift120:

Don't blame him , this might be his reason

I understand but we should be wiser.

Rascality don't pay.....
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
God almighty deliver me from this country... not the
devil... but the country I found myself. Abeg God.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Tinububalls: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Misplaced priority.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tohmey:

What am i reading abi na my eye dey pain me?
Shey na you wan come kill ZORO?
becareful with what you say.

Zoro no go die. Na just illustration.

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by nnamdi640: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
MzErica:

Nothing wey una fit do. Remember Nnamdi Kanu is still in jail and you chest-beating morons haven't done shit. I thought you all said nigeria will burn if kanu get captured. grin

Bunch of spineless cowards. If igbo man make mouth for you just go buy cold gulder and catfish pepersoup dey chill. Because na noise una sabi make without any action. grin
You mean to address what Ibb said about you guys. Beside we fought a whole country for 3 and the half years despite the support you guys got from the west, with that, you should know that we are fearless tribe.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT TRIBE OR RELIGION NOW sad NO TAKIN ABOUT AGBADO OR OFE NMANU sadHMMM!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

The love is now massive but if the love is directed towards a south easterner then its Biafra! Not attacking you though

Everything must have tribal and ethnic connotation. This nation is beyond redemption.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Konjiboii: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
some of u are Very disgusting same Yoruba that gives jobs and appointment to Igbos u Cal backstabbing.. akabueze of anambra became commissioner in Lagos courtesy of tinubu and fashola to and was pushed to Abuja by tinubu during pmb time... Una de craze wahalli...

I try not to be tribalist but I always state facts based on how I see it, Yoruba are snitches and backstabbing leeches and I can bet you those Igbo people they employ are taken advantage of. The events from pre- post elections have shown their true colours.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by zomby(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Something tells me that the igbos will try to change mohbad’s protest to something else; may be something against Jagaban.

Watch out guys!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

It will never be well with ƴou and your entire generations.
Why are you venting your stupidity and life frustration at me? Do I look like one of your failed and irresponsible parents?
Please take your miseries elsewhere.
You sìlly rabid frustrated osu pìg.

grin grin e pain the eternally accursed tribally bigoted hate filled omo ale reach chest cheesy grin

It will never be well with your late parents for bringing an accursed tribally bigoted dead thing like you into this World, You go about spreading hate yet You still get mouth to talk.
Omo ale ni ò,ò de ni se orire,anu,ibukun ati alafia ma jino si ò,irora,omije,abunkun ati ofo ni yio si pkada kusi.

I will continue to call an eternally accursed tribally bigoted hate filled bastard like you out,if you like wail and sorrow till eternity na you sabi grin

Eternally accursed tribally bigoted smelly dead pig.
Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Litmus: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Newdawn30:
Wow the out pouring of love is overwhelming. Just take a look at how everyone is united, because it's not politics. Nigerian politicians are the worse. Una divide and conquer no go work one day

The crux of the matter right there in bold. But nothing will stop Nigeria if the youths turn thire backs on this poison. But just sit back for a second and consider how decrepit and wretched of soul these people must be. In an age on the verge of something truly epochal due to other races pioneering in quantum computing, biotech, AI, space travel, Saudi Arabia's line city, nanotech, superconductors and so on, all our "leaders" can come up with is online groups dedicated to spreading ethnic hatred. undecided This is our invention, our contribution to humanity.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

I try not to be tribalist but I always state facts based on how I see it, Yoruba are snitches and backstabbing leeches and I can bet you those Igbo people they employ are taken advantage of. The events from pre- post elections have shown their true colours.
getat with ur nonsense facts...
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by funmijoyb(f): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
tishbite42:

Shut up
You're the reason the Igbos bounced back?!
What stupid assertion
Na Yoruba rebuild Onitsha, Enugu, Asaba etc abi
Shameless liars
*spits*
Yes na we. If we have killed them during the war who go build d places?
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Konjiboii: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
getat with ur nonsense facts...

Typical of your kind
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by tishbite42: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
funmijoyb:

Yes na we. If we have killed them during the war who go build d places?
Lol
Clowns
Pple wey fight war no dey make noise
Na cowards and cannon fodders dey talk
I'm not ready for comedy now grin grin grin
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Each time you read comments on this forum, it tells you how sick this country is!
You can say that again bro
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Banter1(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Some one that was buried under Islamic rites and buried on the same day of his death ?
He's not a Muslim Mr. In yorubas culture, when a young person died and his/her parents are both still alive they don't keep the cops they buried it immediately
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

We all know that it'll never happen the other way around, if the Mohbad guy was Igbo.
Na only you know that one.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Tito24: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Which your brothers undecided

You can never be Igbo.

You are the first person to do this senseless tribal hate here,desist from using the blessed Igbo tribe to do Your tribal hate banters less you attract more curse on that big for nothing tribally bigoted hate filled coconut head of yours.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. / Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.