Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) (37025 Views)

Bella Shmurda And Others Hold Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Canda / Candlelight Procession For Rico Swavey / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Focusmind: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
All these ethnic jingoist above should rest naa ..... what is all this? . There are so much brotherly love among Nigerians, especially among the youths. Forget what the politicians are doing to divide this country, coupled with the hate-filled post on nairaland. People should be left to express themselves freely. Those saying that the Yorubas will not do the same to Igbos do not even know history.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:
What Yorubas will be never do for any Igbo blood.

Their tribalism stinks to high heaven.

They nearly killed themselves when an Igbo was given appointment in Ondo State, they even staged a protest in their Oba's palace but laughed and said nothing when Gov Peter Mbah appointed a Yoruba to head Radio/T.V Station in Enugu(Heart of Igboland).

Apart from being too conscious of Islam, it's easier to relate with a Northerner(pure Hausa stock/minority Northern tribe) devoid of tribalism totally than a Yoruba who is neither here nor there with their double faced character. Tueh
You are doing 3xactly what you are complaining about ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Will a Yoruba man mourn an igbo man like this don’t know why my brothers no get sense

Yes you are right.
It's because sen.se don elude u sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Clout chasing.
When he was alive how many of them listen to his music?
Everyone just want to trend, the bandwagon effect is so strong among Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by ericbertrand(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Fools. How many candlelight services have been held in memory of the thousands of Igbo youths wrongly killed in Alaigbo since 2015? Ndigbo, ihe ji unu jisiri unu ike.

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Breadnote: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counseling).depression. addiction.low self esteem.how to recover from heartbreak. how to find a life partner. how to live a happy life.how to focus in life.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by zoghys: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

Amen to that and to me and all well wishers
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Breadnote: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counseling).depression. addiction.low self esteem.how to recover from heartbreak. how to find a life partner. how to live a happy life.how to focus in life.how to be successful in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
killsmith:

Your yoruba brothers constantly joke with the 3 million igbo souls lost in the civil war.
Take your self-righteousness and shove it in your arse.
Una too like wahala .. na Hausa fit una
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Umu Okoko, Chineke kpokwa unu oku.
I wish unknown gun men are close. Shoot gun in the air to disperse all these bas tard s.
Una dey protest for people wey even prefer devil than you.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The love is just massive. I type this with mixed emotions, how I wish he was alive!
May I live to see my glory!
May my glory not explode when I'm gone!

Rest in peace Imole!

Lol..... grin. When Buhari said "NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY" some people were angry over an obvious truth.

Lazy Nigerian youths. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by proxillin(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
I as a Yoruba man, I know that my Yoruba brothers will not do this for an Igbo man...

Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria... I am ashamed to be a Yoruba man...Yoruba has rich heritage, but these current generations of yorubas are eyesour and shame.

If Nigeria can get rid of Yoruba, Nigeria will be better.

I won't say because I am a Yoruba man, I won't say the truth.

What broke the camel back for me was my experience at Abraham adesanya on election day. Because I dressed nicely, they refused to allow me enter the polling boot. One even told me they knew I was Yoruba after seeing my IDs, but I am educated, I won't vote Tinubu. "Eyin alakowe..agidi yinpo"

So tinubu and the elites are actually ridding on back of illiterate and agbero population? What a shame...

I used to attack Igbo people on Nairaland, that was the day my perspective changed.

3 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Will a Yoruba man mourn an igbo man like this don’t know why my brothers no get sense
Na only you and all the OLORIBURUKUS wey dey like your senseless comment no get sense.
Must you tribalise EVERYTHING?
I don't just know why osus no get sense .

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by AriyaTV: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
TotoGame:
We igbos forgive easily, that's fact! Upon how Yoruba bastards attacked Igbos and prevented them from voting during the election....

Igbos will continue to spread love, that's who we are! Yoruba should continue with their trabalistic/bigot nature

That election pain you gan.

3 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

Yet your people are settled in same Yoruba land for generations, possibly even sending you local rat stipends from their earnings in the Yoruba land you speak ill of.

What a foolish boy.

Guy shun tribalism you can't imagine how daft you sound when You guys do this shit.

What do You mean by yet your people settle in same Yoruba land??
Do you know how many Yorubas are also spread across the Country??
Yoruba, Igbo,Hausa etc can be in whatever Region for you proclaim it is one Nigeria.

If to se You sef no be shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellow, you for call out the senseless mofo wey You mention directly without joining him in his tribal shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by scoobyblogspot(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Funny until his demise, I'd never heard of him. Don't even know any of his songs. It's just amazing he's getting this love even all the way from Enugu.

Same here...
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by DECLAN2015(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

They nearly killed themselves when an Igbo was given appointment in Ondo State, they even staged a protest in their Oba's palace but laughed and said nothing when Gov Peter Mbah appointed a Yoruba to head Radio/T.V Station in Enugu(Heart of Igboland).

Apart from being too conscious of Islam, it's easier to relate with a Northerner(pure Hausa stock/minority Northern tribe) devoid of tribalism totally than a Yoruba who is neither here nor there with their double faced character. Tueh

Shame on you
Who ask u to mourn him
And u must disgrace a whole tribe just bcis u mourn him
.Abi una dey use am to chase clout .you are disgusting.
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
TotoGame:
We igbos forgive easily, that's fact! Upon how Yoruba bastards attacked Igbos and prevented them from voting during the election....

Igbos will continue to spread love, that's who we are! Yoruba should continue with their trabalistic/bigot nature
But why are osu pigs so senseless?

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerians and trending!!

I'm sure 90% of them never knew who he was until his untimely death!

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Felix6: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2023
pachigo001:
Me self dey think am. But I think the guy is an uncommon yoruba guy. He is not a coward like others. That was why he took a stand against the sickle cell rat
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by legitnow1: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2023
AFONJAAAA GOAT, NOTHING GO FIT STOP ME LISTENING TO THIS TRACK BY NAIRA MARLEY.

BLASTING THIS IN MY CAR NOW.

UNA MAMA YANSH!

GANGSTARS GET KILLED.

ALL OF THEM NA GANG STARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehKNrE1ZSbg
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Satazaa: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Funny until his demise, I'd never heard of him. Don't even know any of his songs. It's just amazing he's getting this love even all the way from Enugu.
exactly bro, same with me, never heard his song, I am not so sure he was a prolific songster, Rip all the same
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Na only you and all the OLORIBURUKUS wey dey like your senseless comment no get sense.
Must you tribalise EVERYTHING?
I don't just know why osus no get sense .

Shut up,shameless dead pig,you are as much a nuisance as the nonentity You mentioned.

If at this age and dispensation all Your existence is wrapped in senseless tribal hate then your existence is a maximum waste.

Them suppose pack all You deadbrained tribalist from whatever tribe go sambisa forest go face boko/haram.
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Each time you read comments on this forum, it tells you how sick this country is!

You're absolutely right!
Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

You are accusing others of tribalism,
No tribe is more tribal than igbos in Nigeria,
Igbo military officers carried out the first coup in 1966 and killed officers from Yorubas and hausas leaving out their own.
Now that you are being paid back, you are crying of tribalism,
You want to impose governor in Lagos, has Igbo allowed other tribes to impose governor in South East before,
You always like to give nonsense you can't take to others

3 Likes

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
Correct ibo brothers not those Igbos. One love ❤️ MY people.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

It's very pathetic, even their clerics are now exhibiting tribal traits.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy shun tribalism you can't imagine how daft you sound when You guys do this shit.

What do You mean by yet your people settle in same Yoruba land??
Do you know how many Yorubas are also spread across the Country??
Yoruba, Igbo,Hausa etc can be in whatever Region for you proclaim it is one Nigeria.

If to se You sef no be shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellow, you for call out the senseless mofo wey You mention directly without joining him in his tribal shenanigans.

I don't even know his tribe, neither did I mention any particular tribe.

Except you are saying only a specific tribe is represented in Yoruba land; then I will say you haven't been to Apapa LGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.