Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

After Dna The Child Is Not His. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Dna The Child Is Not His. (60445 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by zedegit: 4:51am On Sep 23, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided
At first she said the pregnancy wasn't his,
Later she claimed it was his
Your brother didn't see red flags at that moment

Well he should just move on

At the first instance, she thought the baby daddy will accept the pregnancy but he fell short of expectation.

She now had your brother as back up plan since he was a simp.
That's why girls have multiple boyfriends because among them are one or two simps for emergency purposes.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by AGUNNIA: 4:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Rubbish talk
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Waksdabos(m): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Really!
Oooh, so when she wickedly put the responsibility of a bastard child on an innocent man, she never knew how catastrophic the economy is, right?.

Hmmm........

This gender cha😒

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Blazebond(m): 4:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Nobody is refunding anything,tell your brother to face his life and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by zedegit: 5:01am On Sep 23, 2023
OboOlora:
If they force all the people in Nigeria to do DNA test, u go see say na like 98% de raise another man pikin 🤣

The person wey de raise bastard sef fit be bastard himself

No child is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by ozoono(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2023
UncleKoboko:
DNA TEST SHOULD BE A MUST IN THIS COUNTRY. I WANT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO PASS THE LAW ASAP.

One can no longer trust all these generational coded SLÚTS and OLOSHŌS.

They said 1 out of every 4 DNA TEST in Nigeria is usually negative...

You can't marry a girl that's:

Not a virgin

You don't know her sexual history

You don't know her true bodycount

You don't know if she's done abortions etc and still be trusting her!
ARE SOME MEN CHRONICALLY AND GENETICALLY DAFT?

As long as a girl is not a virgin, NEVER EVER TRUST HER OR ANYTHING SHE SAYS ABOUT ARE SEXUALITY. IT'S USUALLY 99.9% LIES.

The earlier men wise up, the better.

The thing we need to start doing to make all these lose hōes accountable for their promiscuity is to START BEING TRADITIONAL.

A girl that's not a virgin does not deserve bride price! What are you paying bride price for?
Her father raised a hõe and does not deserve any respect as bride price.
At worst, FIND OUT HER TRUST BODYCOUNT ) VERY DIFFICULT), and divide her bride price by the number of her bodycount.
If her bride price is 100k and her bodycount is 10, WHAT SHE DESERVE AS BRIDE PRICE IS 100K/10 = 10K.

2, If you didn't marry her as a virgin, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE REST OF MIND UNTIL YOU DO DNA TEST ON ALL THE CHILDREN SHE MAKES FOR YOU.
Even if you marry her as a virgin and you suspect or see signs that she might be misbehaving, PLEASE DO DNA TEST!
DNA TEST IS NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS IT USED TO BE BEFORE, WITH BELOW 200K, IT CAN BE DONE AND YOU'LL HAVE REST OF MIND FOR LIFE.

A man who comes to this difficult and struggling world to raise another man's child because he was deceived is a complete failure and disaster to existence.

3, Cheating has never and can never be a mistake. Cheating is also different for both genders. When it becomes normal and legal for woman to have multiple surnames, then you can start forgiving them when they cheat.
One of the worst thing a man can do on this earth is to forgive a cheating wife. It's a suicidal and no man should do it. The moment she cheats, everything you ever have with her should completely end, even if you have children with her. You can take your children and take care of them or get another wife... BUT NEVER TAKE HER BACK.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE....
Oga be calming down na. Or have they done it to you before?

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Dynamicboss: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Read carefully and pause at the lady's statement "He is not the father initially but came back and said he is". I don't blame the lady and you, I blame the guy for accepting the promiscuous lady.

3 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Jolly1010: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2023
If na man f!ck up like this now, you would open your mouth waaaaa and yan nonsense.
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by zedegit: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

You are mad!

Catastrophic economy yet the LovePeddler made him pay huge money for another man's child.

Also, the guy is a big fool. A girl told you the pregnancy isn't yours, then came back after the REAL owner sent her packing and you welcome her back.

Common sense should have told you the bitch is a remorseless cheat who belongs in the gutter.

He should collect EVERY penny. Then give the friend who recommended a DNA test 25%.

Aren't you the BIGGER fool? How are you sure the friend that recommended the test isn't the baby daddy or even fully aware right from start? That's the same person you advise they should give 25% to.

Why wait for 3 months before opening up? The so called friend is associated to the girl than the boy if you were patient enough to digest the story before calling another person, a fool.

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:20am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.
Just thank your God that your brother discovered it on time. Let just forget everything he has spent and move on with his life. He is even so lucky to discover it on time.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by DyingFetus: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2023
If na me , I'd torture the Stoopid bich to death, drown her corpse in sulfuric acid and give out the baby to some childless couple

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by zedegit: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Let's assume this story is true which I doubt because op wants to trend ontop Mohbad matter.

The guy that informed your brother may be blackmailing the girl to pay in kind(kpekus) or money which she resisted.

The only way to pay back was to expose her. He may or may not be the baby daddy. I suspect he is or atleast knows the baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by awofemi26(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
I've been observing your comments here against men that does this kind of thing ,you're an hypocrite
U should be ashamed of yourself

I've been observing your comments here
You're an hypocrite
If it was a man that cheated now
You'll start ranting and shouting up and down
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by callmevirus(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Mistake? If it was the other way round I know what you'll spit here, Jennifer aru adikwa gi?

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by awofemi26(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
This one is an hypocrite
If na woman Dem do am to now she go shout
*What is wrong with naija men*? E reach una gender turn now u dey beg for her
Birds of the same feathers

2 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by edoncast: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Mhizzard:
I geuss Your brother came to this world to waste money on unnecessary thing..you too read what you wrote,she initially said your bro is not responsible for the pregnant,in which she later came back to announced to your bro that he is the one that own what is not his,if both of you could have apply brain you would have sence it that the person responsible for it was not ready and that made her gave your bro what is not his

You have a good point but ur English is woeful.

Your spellings dey make me purge

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Mordecai(m): 5:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Ihee01: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

That one na useless nursing mother wey no knw who gave am belle for this harsh economy u dey talk about.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by victorv12(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Na thunder go finish you there!
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by jahsharon: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

This one can be er make Heaven. Your are Lucifer's last child after Judas
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by wethebest(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.

How much was the DNA test? People need awareness about DNA test cox some feel the price is very high
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Rolings: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Hathor5:
Some people are wicked.

Your brother is a man of honor. If it was my brother, I would tell him to try to recover at least some of the money. However, he shouldn`t commit any crimes while doing so. Chances are low he will get any of it back so he also shouldn`t waste too much energy on it.
The brother is a good guy....he just met the wrong woman who wasn't bold enough to tell him the truth because as my people will say... it is only a woman that can tell who the father of her child is
I think deep within the brothers heart he knows he can't get all the money back ....he just wan try recover some.
Cases like this weak me.....but it shouldn't stop anyone from doing good

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Gosaast: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Thunder fire you, your daughter, your mama.
You all are useless.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Gosaast: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

Their begging is useless. If you and your brother have the means, COLLECT EVERY KOBO SPENT
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by WeddingParol: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Mistake bind you there.... undecided

I am not surprised, birds of a feather.....
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2023
deewhydoski:

This one no be talk abeg.....When she pin the pregnancy on him she doesnt know that economy is hard that time. Make she go look for the father of the baby to pay the money.
when I saw the post, I knew it was from the female gender haba mana nobody is above mistake for this kind thing 🙄 but if a man is a deadbeat they go crucify down to mogadishu 😩
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

For her to have doubts in the first place was already a red flag your brother ignored really.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Machinegun91(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Your brother is not a real niggar, or maybe he's not handsome.

I rejected those bitches more than 5 times claiming I pregnanted them. The devil we are battling with in church and mosques duels in women
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

We keep telling people about the wicked gender eh but they think we are misogynists
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Trustyourself: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Can you imagine the shape of your mouth?
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Mhizzard(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2023
edoncast:

You have a good point but ur English is woeful.
Your spellings dey make me purge
am trying hard to improve in my grammar.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

your brother na confirmed Oluku, even if he press charges, Kobo he won't get, imagine "the girl said the pregnant is not his, letter return and say the pregnancy belong to him" just listen to smelly talk and your brother started taking responsibility. NAWA for your brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.