Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

After Dna The Child Is Not His. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Dna The Child Is Not His. (60488 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Kajaard: 6:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

Typical talk from a woman. Nonsense.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Little21: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2023
saysoo:
oga dis your yan no enter. DNA result has two outcome, mother and father. The womans own must show or the child is not hers. Na the man's own be the issue.
Own what grounds?? Why must you believe it's true?? Just keep believing whatever, you will always end up with no family. If he has another wife, and the child she gave birth too, he should go ahead and have another "DNA". If the results turns out negative, he should try having another child with another woman, and should also do "DNA" again, and it turns out negative all over again. He will always end up with no family.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Gosaast:

Their begging is useless. If you and your brother have the means, COLLECT EVERY KOBO SPENT
it is a crime to be very stupid, the brother is very stupid and therefore won't get Kobo. He needs to be detained sef for being stupid.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by alizma: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.
As much as the girl is wrong, the result is just what it should be, pregnancy out of wedlock is 50-50 chance that the person named as the father is actually the father. Even when you guys missed that fact, she gave another signal at the beginning that your brother might not be the father when she said the pregnancy wasn't his and later change her statement. In all this, you and your brother didn't see the need to cross checked until his friend said so and you are here shouting fear women, I fear men who can't see things the way they are too
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by hgnbello(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin
Lol.

at first she said wasn't for him

and came back she said is for him.

dats where u guys lost it

are u desperately looking for child?

no refunds anything again.

they have used him and dump him
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by cedricksly: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Biko, just forgive and leave everything and move on. Can’t you see how catastrophic the economy is How do you expect a nursing mother to pay you back when she also has a baby to cater for

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
mistake you say, I'm not Suprised it is coming from a girl...
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by mukthar2000(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Op ,is ur brother fault, at first she said the pregnant was not for him. After some weeks she came back and told him the own the pregnant, habaa that was when ur brother should have worked on, not this till the stage of the baby become 3years.

The Dont have option than to free the girl.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Jsucre(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Na your brother mumu. The girl don talk true b4, but wen e see sey your brother drink water small, she give am responsibility
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by FireUpNow(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2023
What does a woman gain in lying about the paternity of a child? This is what I hate most in women! A woman once told me that if a man opted to do a DNA test on his children that the man do not trust the wife and it's not good. I was only 😃😆😄
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Powersurge: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is his.

My bro accepted all responsibility and took care of her while she was pregnant. We even went to the family to let them know my bro is responsible for the pregnancy.

During delivery my bro paid all medical bills which was a bit high because she delivered through C.S, now my bro has been taking adequate care of the child and mum.

When the child was about 3 months old, a friend of my brother’s baby mama called and asked my brother to conduct a DNA test on the boy, my bro was surprised, when he told me about it I adviced we conduct the DNA, when we informed the girl we want to conduct a DNA she sounded confident and was like “una get money to waste na”. We travelled to her city and did the DNA and about a month later the result came out, surprisingly my brother is not the father.

Now my bro is demanding a Total refund of everything he has spent on the boy, the girl’s family has been begging. Should my brother just forfeit everything and move on or press charges?

I FEAR WOMAN SHA, with this experience even if I born 30 children for this life, I go do DNA for all of them one by one.

No. She has to pay. It was a willful robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Badmashii(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2023
There's nothing worse than being a victim of paternity fraud as a man. Aside from the financial loss which you would likely recover from,the main damage is both biological and psychology.

The woman is saying in essence a man out there has a gene superior to yours and she's willing to take a risk to have a child by that same man and bring it to a FOOL to raise him up.

Well,girls really are the best redpillers in that regard. I mean relationship-wise.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Henryifi: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.

You dey smoke igbo
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Umadam: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
He should just leave that girl and her baby alone, he wasn't smart enough to read from the girl initiate statement... I hate dummies blindfolded by useless love...

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by jojothaiv(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
The FTC don say make the Father by acknowledgement should forgive, forget and move on.

Okay, what advice would she have given her brother assuming she had one who happened to fall into this 'intentional mistake'?

I called it intentional mistake because the signs are glaring and even from the write up once piece the whole thing up.

FireUpNow:
What does a woman gain in lying about the paternity of a child? This is what I hate most in women! A woman once told me that if a man opted to do a DNA test on his children that the man do not trust the wife and it's not good. I was only 😃😆😄
Trust is for the weak.

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Exceed15: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Men should do DNA for their first child especially if it is questionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by rezzy: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:
My brother met a girl two years ago at a friend’s bachelor’s eve. They were kinda dating and some months after the girl said she was pregnant, at first she said the pregnancy wasn’t for my brother, some weeks later she came back and said the pregnancy is ne.

Your brother lose guard, after the girl told him the pregnancy wasn’t his, he shouldn't have accepted it again.

Well, where do you want her to see money to pay you back now?
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by gfelo(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2023
There is a need court should jail woman that compromise paternity of child
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Mosba: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
LOGICALKEN:

The first time she said your brother was not responsible for the pregnancy I bet she was saying the truth which she knew and she went to the real owner who probably refused to accept her before coming back to your brother. Trust everything except women

1 Like

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Tzar(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
Yes, your brother should demand a refund of money he spent. That is the right thing to do.
Your brother should also thank God for exposing the fraud!
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by newoffer: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Naija ladies are greedy. A lady knew a guy is not responsible because the other guy can foot the bills she click the pregnancy to the guy that can afford to foot the bills. Her main guy cares but just one fling she became pregnant. If DNA is free many will be fatherless cos Alien don sleep with naija ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by udemzyudex(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Na just 3 months, thank God no be after 10 years or so.

Make he leave am for the sake of the innocent baby.
That lady no go fit pay shishi even the family wey don dey beg.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by pansophist(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Your brother is an idiot.

He could have doubted her when she made a u-turn on her previous words. Liars by their nature struggle with consistency.

If you examine their liars words over a reasonable period of time, you'll see so many potholes in their narration, that even the one you assume to be truth becomes suspicious.

If your brother had used his senses, he won't be used. He should cut his loss and move on. That girl is broke. Nothing for him. Fine girl doesn't mean fine morals.

8 Likes

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Shaggi: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2023
What is the title of this movie pls? lipsrsealed
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Busayy23: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Which kind clickbait headline be this sef grin grin
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Fearyourcreator: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nobody is above mistake.

Learn to forgive!!

May God help us.
Onishorire
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

Mad.
God punish you
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Herbiodun09: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided
At first she said the pregnancy wasn't his,
Later she claimed it was his
Your brother didn't see red flags at that moment

Well he should just move on

Em na definition of MUMU
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Prettyclown: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
This got me rolling on the ground grin grin grin
LOGICALKEN:

Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Prettyclown: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fearyourcreator:

Onishorire
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Prettyclown: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy wahala
Acidosis:

100% refund should be demanded. That's a criminal act. If you must sleep with different men in the same week or month, be "responsible" enough to do your maths.
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Deogratiasfx: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Your bro is not serious. Same person told him he was not the father, later she said he is now the father. And he still went ahead and accepted without DNA test. Let him forget about the money and move on. The girl was smarter then he
Re: After Dna The Child Is Not His. by Fearyourcreator: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Prettyclown:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
1m times

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.