Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

If You Know About Souls Please Answer! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know About Souls Please Answer! (1291 Views)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Christains Please Answer This {photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:
I have told you before, I don't know anything about soul, I only lack belief in the existence of a soul, because I can't point to it.

But if you claim to have knowledge about SOUL mind you I'm not talking about your belief on soul o!!!, I'm talking about your Knowledge on it. Then provide evidence for your claim.

Is it that you do not see such that you do not see the difference between a dead person and a living person?

If a dead person is exactly like a mannequin, then you shouldn't be flinching or reacting when you see one after all he is soul less (according to you) just like a mannequin.

But anyway, this was not the focus of your thread. You only narrowed it to the specific period when it can be said an embryo is a soul. And the best place to see this answer is in a woman who has been barren for a long while.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by achorladey: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Boss haven't you noticed that one thing is certain about these folks, they would always twist the bible to suit their narratives.

Sometimes they make up excuses for God, isn't that hilarious? grin grin grin

Those one are masters at changing Bible narratives to suit whatever agenda packed into their brains.

You are not threatening anybody about their beliefs about the soul. You have only asked anybody to state what they know but in their quest to impress their bible knowledge on others as those who truly understand the bible they don't know when they started lying and manipulating the Bible they say they have the knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
LordReed:

Notice I did not mention soul. I said human being. You said you consider an embryo a complete human being did you not? So when you eat a tree bearing seed you are eating a full tree? When you eat an egg you are actually eating a full chicken?

This is moot for every reasonable person understands that a seed, is a tree and an egg is a chicken, hence why we even use it as a good natured tease. So you have nothing here.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Busybrain2233: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
If an embryo is a soul like you pointed out.

Did you purposely ignore blastocyst or you didn't see it up there.

Well lemme ask for confirmation purpose, is blastocyst souless?

Dtruthspeaker:

Is it that you do not see such that you do not see the difference between a dead person and a living person?

If a dead person is exactly like a mannequin, then you shouldn't be flinching or reacting when you see one after all he is soul less (according to you) just like a mannequin.

But anyway, this was not the focus of your thread. You only narrowed it to the specific period when it can be said an embryo is a soul. And the best place to see this answer is in a woman who has been barren for a long while.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:
If an embryo is a soul like you pointed out.

Did you purposely ignore blastocyst or you didn't see it up there.

Well lemme ask for confirmation purpose, is blastocyst souless?

I think stooping down to the level of cysts and blastocyst is plain unreasonable and fallacious (argument by the microbe/tiny).

No one cares about cysts and blastocysts and embryos and life was still going on even when people did not know.

People are only concerned with pregnancy (conception) or the barreness and that the correct point of reference.

Thus, pregnancy means the presence of a soul called a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Aemmyjah(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I think stooping down to the level of cysts and blastocyst is plain unreasonable and fallacious (argument by the microbe/tiny).

No one cares about cysts and blastocysts and embryos and life was still going on even when people did not know.

People are only concerned with pregnancy (conception) or the barreness and that the correct point of reference.

Epic!
I really like the logic in the last words tho very simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Epic!
I really like the logic in the last words tho very simple

To the glowry of God!
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Busybrain2233: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2023
I'm happy you said you think...
To you cysts and blastocysts may seem unreasonable and fallacious, but to another it may be reasonable.

How did you come with the inference you made saying no one cares about cysts and blastocysts?

Blastocyst is a stage in pregnancy and yet you claim no one is interested in knowing about it. How is that possible?

Your last comment is only a claim until it's proven to be true.

Dtruthspeaker:

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by justlove91(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Do unborn babies have souls?

If yes, then;

At what stage do soul enters an unborn child?

Is it at the BLASTOCYST stage?
or
Is it at the EMBRYO stage?
or
Is it at the FETUS stage?

Please oblige me if you know you know.

My belief is that soul doesn't come from somewhere and enter the unborn child but that soul emerges when the condition is right just like fire emerges when you create the right condition for it to emerge.
The combination of a spark and fuel (kerosene, petrol, gas etc) brings about the emergence of fire. So also, the combination of sperm and egg cell through the process we call fertilization brings about the emergence of soul.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Busybrain2233:
I'm happy you said you think...
To you cysts and blastocysts may seem unreasonable and fallacious, but to another it may be reasonable.

Off Point! We all know what reasonbility is and that it is not dependent on another person's reasoning.. So off point.

Busybrain2233:

How did you come with the inference you made saying no one cares about cysts and blastocysts?.

Blastocyst is a stage in pregnancy and yet you claim no one is interested in knowing about it. How is that possible?

Your last comment is only a claim until it's proven to be true.

Stop being unreasonable.

It is known that No one goes to lab asking 'do I have a cyst or blastocyst?" They ask "Am I pregnant?"

And the doctor may say "congratulations, you are pregnant!

So, please if you don't have anything reasonable to say then let the discussion end.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Busybrain2233: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
My problem with you is over confidence you use in typing out rubish, since I created this thread I've been minding my words with people and they have also cooperated well by minding their words too.

Well I won't advice you, I guess u're somebody's father or husband, continue with ur cyber trolls if it pleases you bye.

Dtruthspeaker:

Off Point! We all know what reasonbility is and that it is not dependent on another person's reasoning.. So off point.

Stop being unreasonable.

It is known that No one goes to lab asking 'do I have a cyst or blastocyst?" They ask "Am I pregnant?"

And the doctor may say "congratulations, you are pregnant!

So, please if you don't have anything reasonable to say then let the discussion end.

1 Like

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Busybrain2233: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Your belief isn't a bad idea sir.

justlove91:

My belief is that soul doesn't come from somewhere and enter the unborn child but that soul emerges when the condition is right just like fire emerges when you create the right condition for it to emerge.
The combination of a spark and fuel (kerosene, petrol, gas etc) brings about the emergence of fire. So also, the combination of sperm and egg cell through the process we call fertilization brings about the emergence of soul.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Busybrain2233:
My problem with you is over confidence for typing out rubish, since I created this thread I've been minding my words with people and they have also cooperated well by minding their words too.

Well I won't advice you, I guess u're somebody's father or husband, continue with ur cyber trolls if it pleases you bye.

Overconfidence comes from certainty and certainty comes from acquisition of The Truth.

A life built on lies eventually falls to the ground, but truth offers a solid foundation.

A painful truth beats a lie every time.

Thus the only things that are True are tbings that have been validly and lawfully proven to be True because "There is No Valid argument against The Truth"

So your complaining here, even when I did not insult you just shows that you had no valid argument to give.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Image123(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
LordReed:

Notice I did not mention soul. I said human being. You said you consider an embryo a complete human being did you not? So when you eat a tree bearing seed you are eating a full tree? When you eat an egg you are actually eating a full chicken?

You should be asking yourself if an embryo is a living thing with life, simple.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by xproducer: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Do unborn babies have souls?

If yes, then;

At what stage do soul enters an unborn child?

Is it at the BLASTOCYST stage?
or
Is it at the EMBRYO stage?
or
Is it at the FETUS stage?

Please oblige me if you know you know.

++++++++

Only GOD, the Creator of souls and all things, knows this and all things!

The Lord GOD declared to HIS prophet Jeremiah:

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” - Jeremiah 1:5
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
cornelboy:

So that means you believe that when we die, it means our soul die too?

death means 'A return to default 'the breath returns to God
the body returns to the earth..
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

death means 'A return to default 'the breath returns to God
the body returns to the earth..
I'd rather say death is the permanent cessation of life. There nothing like "a return to default".
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
cornelboy:

I'd rather say death is the permanent cessation of life. There nothing like "a return to default".

life has no end...
it is a circle. death is just a point on it...
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

life has no end...
it is a circle. death is just a point on it...
Lol I meant life of a particular individual.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol I meant life of a particular individual.

that is what i am saying..

we are spirit dueling within a physical vessel made from dust..

death is just the spirit leaving the body.....for the spiritual realm, waiting for another body...

that spirit is the same image and likeness as GOD the creator. Meaning it is immortal..
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

see previous post
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

that is what i am saying..

we are spirit dueling within a physical vessel made from dust..

death is just the spirit leaving the body.....for the spiritual realm, waiting for another body...

that spirit is the same image and likeness as GOD the creator. Meaning it is immortal..
I will not agree with that.

When God created Adam, the process started from dust/clay. The breath of life/spirit was what made Adam lifeless body to become living being.

It's just like electricity. When you cut off power supply to an appliance, for example, a fan, it stops working. The electricity is needed to make the fan work, it not part of the fan itself.

That's how god's breath or spirit work. It supplies the energy needed for us to function.

When Adam died, he rot in his grave. Nothing was left of him.

Animals exist and die the same way Humans do.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

I will not agree with that.

When God created Adam, the process started from dust/clay. The breath of life/spirit was what made Adam lifeless body to become living being.

It's just like electricity. When you cut off power supply to an appliance, for example, a fan, it stops working. The electricity is needed to make the fan work, it not part of the fan itself.

That's how god's breath or spirit work. It supplies the energy needed for us to function.

When Adam died, he rot in his grave. Nothing was left of him.

Animals exist and die the same way Humans do.

i know you will miss that part..

so before GOD created man he said 'Let US (GOD AND THE EARTH) create man in OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS let them........

God made the body from the earth...so when the body expires, it is buried to become like the earth or dust..

then God breathed on his nostrils the breath of life ( which is same image and likeness as GOD)...and it became a living being...when ''death'' occurs it means it has returned to GOD....and the body will be buried to return to dust...

GOD is immortal
therefore mans spirit is immortal..

what do you not understand?
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

i know you will miss that part..

so before GOD created man he said 'Let US (GOD AND THE EARTH) create man in OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS let them........

God made the body from the earth...so when the body expires, it is buried to become like the earth or dust..

then God breathed on his nostrils the breath of life ( which is same image and likeness as GOD)...and it became a living being...when ''death'' occurs it means it has returned to GOD....and the body will be buried to return to dust...

GOD is immortal
therefore mans spirit is immortal..

what do you not understand?
What God created in his image was the body, organs etc.
The breath of life is the unexplainable energy from God that animates us and makes us a living soul.

There's only one breath of life that every human shares from. You got your life from your parents, they got theirs from their ancestors, their ancestors got theirs from Adam, and Adam got his from God.

Have you ever thought of the animals? They also got their life from God. They are living the same way humans are living. In fact animals are also souls.

If Adam didn't sin, he would be here today and continue to live forever.

This proves that humans were created to be physical beings.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

What God created in his image was the body, organs etc.
The breath of life is the unexplainable energy from God that animates us and makes us a living soul.

There's only one breath of life that every human shares from. You got your life from your parents, they got theirs from their ancestors, their ancestors got theirs from Adam, and Adam got his from God.

Have you ever thought of the animals? They also got their life from God. They are living the same way humans are living. In fact animals are also souls.

If Adam didn't sin, he would be here today and continue to live forever.

This proves that humans were created to be physical beings.

your knowledge and understanding of what i just posted is the beginning of your salvation...

when you are ready.....you will know.

till then,
shalom.
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

your knowledge and understanding of what i just posted is the beginning of your salvation...
when you are ready.....you will know.
till then,
shalom.
I know the beginning of my salvation.
Keep your inaccurate interpretation to yourself.

Genesis 2:17
[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Are you saying Adam is still living lol?
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

I know the beginning of my salvation.
Keep your inaccurate interpretation to yourself.

Genesis 2:17
[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Are you saying Adam is still living lol?

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS DWELLING WITHIN A PHYSICAL BODY MADE FROM DUST..

OUR REAL SELF IS THE SPIRIT....

IT DOES NOT DIE....BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME IMAGE AND LIKENESS AS GOD

FYI
Adam simply means man...
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS DWELLING WITHIN A PHYSICAL BODY MADE FROM DUST..

OUR REAL SELF IS THE SPIRIT....

IT DOES NOT DIE....BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME IMAGE AND LIKENESS AS GOD

FYI
Adam simply means man...
Did Adam die or not?
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

Did Adam die or not?

Ask him o

1 Like

Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Did Adam die or not?

Adam means ''man''

there is nothing like death, it is an illusion..

what have I been saying since?
Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by cornelboy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

Adam means ''man''

there is nothing like death, it is an illusion..

what have I been saying since?
Okay grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 / Battles Of Life! / No Pre-trib Rapture !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.