Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 (1288 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:09am On Jan 01
I want to appreciate the interactions we had in 2023: some bitter, some sweet and some bland. But just as in the Cake baking ingredients, all still turn out for Good.

In spite of our Differences in Faith and Ideologies, what is constant is that I love you guys and want you to have your eternal life with the Father, Creator and God of All life and that you may discern what is TRUE and what is not True.

Happy New Year to you once again!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Expanse2020

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

2 Likes

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by MightySparrow: 7:10am On Jan 01
TenQ:
I want to appreciate the interactions we had in 2023: some bitter, some sweet and some bland. But just as in the Cake baking ingredients, all still turn out for Good.

In spite of our Differences in Faith and Ideologies, what is constant is that I love you guys and want you to have your eternal life with the Father, Creator and God of All life and that you may discern what is TRUE and what is not True.

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday

Happy New Year my brother and my friends in Islam.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:41am On Jan 01
MightySparrow:

May the Lord make His face shine upon you this new year in Jesus name and may be continually be in His grace and favour in this 2024 in Jesus name.

Happy New Year
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by MightySparrow: 7:48am On Jan 01
TenQ:

May the Lord make His face shine upon you this new year in Jesus name and may be continually be in His grace and favour in this 2024 in Jesus name.

Happy New Year

Amen.
Thanks so much.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 6:25pm On Jan 01
Some people seem to detest the words of TenQ even though it's all for their ultimate prosperity
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by gaskiyamagana: 11:25pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:

Conservative Muslims don't celebrate it because it has connection with Roman idolatry. Yet and reluctantly, I wish you the same.
Am busy to reply one or two of your post, but I will do by God's Grace.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 6:04am On Jan 02
gaskiyamagana:

Conservative Muslims don't celebrate it because it has connection with Roman idolatry. Yet and reluctantly, I wish you the same.
I understand.
Your prophet said you shouldn't evin initiate Salam unto us Christians or Jews but this is NEW YEAR not Christmas.

Notwithstanding my friend, I wish you well in your family, business, career and future as we enter 2024.

Peace
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by MightySparrow: 7:13am On Jan 02
gaskiyamagana:

You are not absolutely correct. Making of calendar had undergone changes before. The Romans were only lucky to be the leading civilization and imposed this on us. However, up till know, plan to adjust certain things by astronomers are ongoing to nabke a new calendar. It may not come into use anytime soon.

Anyway, happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by gaskiyamagana: 7:45am On Jan 02
TenQ:

I understand.
Your prophet said you shouldn't evin initiate Salam unto us Christians or Jews but this is NEW YEAR not Christmas.

Notwithstanding my friend, I wish you well in your family, business, career and future as we enter 2024.

Peace
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Antiislaam(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02
TenQ:

hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday

Happy New year brother, we'll ensure they get sense this year by fire by force
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02
May Allah guide you.
Antiislaam:

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:27pm On Jan 02
Antiislaam:

Amen o!
Muslims love to debate those who don't know much about Islam : unfortunately for them, the Internet has been the sword on their necks now. Most of them have surrendered and would rather feign ignorance of the truth we say to them.

But we shall not be quiet because evil prevail only when good Godly men keep quiet

Shalom
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:30pm On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you.
You forgot that no one can guide whom Allah misleaded.

Perhaps according to the destiny of Allah some of us Christians on Nairaland are showing Muslims the Deceptions in Islam.

Don't you believe in the Destiny of Allah again!?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by LegalWolf: 7:53pm On Jan 02
TenQ:

Just FYI, I don't think we are friends and I think I have said this countlessly. However, this does not detract me from wishing you well. I genuinely wish you well for this year. But please don't call me your friend at all.

The mere thought of it is repulsive. There is nothing more loathsome to me than pretentious liars disguising as pious men. I hate them passionately.

Do I think this will stop you from calling me your friend. Absolutely NOT. But I just need to put it on the record once more.

Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02
I'm aware of that.never qoute me again in your life.you get me?
TenQ:

You forgot that no one can guide whom Allah misleaded.

Perhaps according to the destiny of Allah some of us Christians on Nairaland are showing Muslims the Deceptions in Islam.

Don't you believe in the Destiny of Allah again!?

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 10:05pm On Jan 02
LegalWolf:

Just FYI, I don't think we are friends and I think I have said this countlessly. However, this does not detract me from wishing you well. I genuinely wish you well for this year. But please don't call me your friend at all.

The mere thought of it is repulsive. There is nothing more loathsome to me than pretentious liars disguising as pious men. I hate them passionately.

Do I think this will stop you from calling me your friend. Absolutely NOT. But I just need to put it on the record once more.

Shalom!
I can understand your deep hate for me and I hold it not against you at all. If I was in your position, most likely I would be exactly like you. Remember that I almost became a Muslim at a point in my life before I found Grace to see that which Islam hides.

I care about you BUT I want you to be free from the bondage of satan masquerading as light which intend to decieve you into everlasting regrets.

This is my mission. I will continue to show you what Islam truely is and the reason for the Messiah!

Assalam aleikum
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 10:18pm On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
I'm aware of that.never qoute me again in your life.you get me?
Why now?

Are you angry that I expose that which is deeply hidden in Islam?

Hell fire is appointed for you if refuse to know and adopt the Truth.

Your prophets says ALL Muslims will go to Hell before some of you will be removed.

Why do you even think that a Christian or a Jew would be used to ransom you from Hell?

Riyad as-Salihin 432
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will deliver to every Muslim, a Jew or a Christian and say: 'This is your ransom from Hell-fire."'
Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with sins as heavy as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them".

Does your prophet even know if he would be saved from the fire according to Allah in the Qur'an.

Qur'an 46:9
Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

The uncertainty you follow is alarming sir!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Bintdawood(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02
Guy I'm a Muslim,I don't make male friends. Stop quoting me for goodness sake!
I don't need your Messiah,I don't need your guidance keep it to yourself.
As you've said; hellfire is appointed to us if we refuse to adopt the truth..... That your truth, I don't want it. I have choosen hell....... Is it your business!?

2 Likes

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:05pm On Jan 02
Bintdawood:
As you've said; hellfire is appointed to us if we refuse to adopt the truth..... That your truth, I don't want it. I have choosen hell....... Is it your business!?

Thank you ma.
You don't need to be friendly with me as I am not expecting it.

The definition of friendship from my part is one who wishes another well. From my heart, I wish you well in this 2024 and beyond.

However,
I care about your welfare and eternal peace AND I want you to be free from the bondage of satan masquerading as light which intend to decieve you into everlasting regrets.

This is my mission. I will continue to show you what Islam truely is and the reason for the Messiah!

Assalam aleikum
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Bintdawood(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02
TenQ:

Thank you ma.
You don't need to be friendly with me as I am not expecting it.

The definition of friendship from my part is one who wishes another well. From my heart, I wish you well in this 2024 and beyond.

However,
I care about your welfare and eternal peace AND I want you to be free from the bondage of satan masquerading as light which intend to decieve you into everlasting regrets.

Assalam aleikum

"You can choose to be a donkey, but you can't force anyone to be one"
Assalam alaikum!? Oh alhamdullilah Islam CONQUERS! And this shows how Islam and Muslims have occupied every part of your brain, you think about us day in day out😁

DEY PLAY

2 Likes

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:55am On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

"You can choose to be a donkey, but you can't force anyone to be one"
Assalam alaikum!? Oh alhamdullilah Islam CONQUERS! And this shows how Islam and Muslims have occupied every part of your brain, you think about us day in day out😁

DEY PLAY
Thank you ma.
Force you!? I cannot!! It is not given to any man to force you either to heaven or hell.

I can only plead with you to stop and think!
I can only solicit that you examine the document in your hand: is it 419!?

But of course,
A Muslim is one who lives by the mantra of
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

This is why I plead with you: don't go to Hell

Qur'an 19:71
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Was ma minkum min ahadin illa sayamurruhā...

Going by the Arabic!

Every Muslim according to Allah will FIRST enter the Fire of Hell before Allah will now accept their ransome

See what the Tafsirs say:
ALL Muslims will enter the Fire of Hell until they are finally ransomed.

See the Tafsirs on Qur'an 19:71

Quran 19 :71 Abbas - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
(There is not one of you but shall approach it) there is not a single one of you, to the exclusion of prophets and messengers, save that he will enter it, i.e. hell. (That is a fixed ordinance of your Lord) it is a decree that must necessarily take place.

Qur'an 19.71 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Qur'an 19.71-72 Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved
Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

All Muslims are entering Hell Fire!

Quran 19:72 -
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."

You will first Enter the Fire: this is inevitable for you ma. How long will you stay in the fire?
Could it be a deception that you will thereafter be saved!?

This is a deception ma!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by LegalWolf: 8:32am On Jan 03
TenQ:

I can understand your deep hate for me and I hold it not against you at all. If I was in your position, most likely I would be exactly like you. Remember that I almost became a Muslim at a point in my life before I found Grace to see that which Islam hides.

I care about you BUT I want you to be free from the bondage of satan masquerading as light which intend to decieve you into everlasting regrets.

Assalam aleikum

Lol, even if I'm tempted to hear anything, it shouldn't be from a character like you. That's my central point. Nothing more nothing less.

I find myself in the same position with your god in Math 4:1-11. If there's anybody to offer me anything, it shouldn't be a despicable impostor like you.

Anyway, how is your rape defending lawyer friend?

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lawag3: 8:40am On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

Sister you don't need to choose hell Allah has already done that for you since if Islam is real all of you are going there anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 9:50am On Jan 03
TenQ:

Why now?

Are you angry that I expose that which is deeply hidden in Islam?

Hell fire is appointed for you if refuse to know and adopt the Truth.

Your prophets says ALL Muslims will go to Hell before some of you will be removed.

Why do you even think that a Christian or a Jew would be used to ransom you from Hell?

Riyad as-Salihin 432
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will deliver to every Muslim, a Jew or a Christian and say: 'This is your ransom from Hell-fire."'
Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with sins as heavy as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them".

Does your prophet even know if he would be saved from the fire according to Allah in the Qur'an.

The uncertainty you follow is alarming sir!
If our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. didn't know what will happen in the day of Judgement he told some part of it
But I doubt if your JESUS have clue of what will happen on the day of Judgement share it with us and let see

Note
Muslims don't celebrate any Pagan idolatry day such as 25th December of Saturn God which you claim they born Jesus nor 1 January which Roman celebrate Janus, your religion festive don't even have basis for festive...you guys are clueless

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 10:24am On Jan 03
TenQ:

Thank you ma.
Force you!? I cannot!! It is not given to any man to force you either to heaven or hell.

But of course,

"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Going by the Arabic!

Every Muslim according to Allah will FIRST enter the Fire of Hell before Allah will now accept their ransome

(There is not one of you but shall approach it) there is not a single one of you, to the exclusion of prophets and messengers, save that he will enter it, i.e. hell. (That is a fixed ordinance of your Lord) it is a decree that must necessarily take place.

There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."

You will first Enter the Fire: this is inevitable for you ma. How long will you stay in the fire?

This is a deception ma!
You supposed start from verse before it to show who will enter fire first if it Muslim or pagan like you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quran 19:60-61
Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness; for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.
Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been eminent.
65-68

Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
And man [i.e., the disbeliever] says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.1

69-73
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
You can see extract from (righteous from unrighteous)

Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

Then We will save those who feared Allāh and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"1

Maybe you should read with clearer mind to see what you want to gain..

Who ever read a book of God and adding or subtracting to it will be consume with eternal fire

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Bintdawood(f): 10:52am On Jan 03
TenQ:

Thank you ma.

But of course,

Going by the Arabic!

This is a deception ma!

I love the deception! Leave me😝
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Bintdawood(f): 10:53am On Jan 03
Lawag3:

Sister you don't need to choose hell Allah has already done that for you since if Islam is real all of you are going there anyway.

I know... Thank you
I'm not your sister btw😏
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:15am On Jan 03
LegalWolf:

Lol, even if I'm tempted to hear anything, it shouldn't be from a character like you. That's my central point. Nothing more nothing less.

I find myself in the same position with your god in Math 4:1-11. If there's anybody to offer me anything, it shouldn't be a despicable impostor like you.

Anyway, how is your rape defending lawyer friend?
LegalWolf is like:

To him this attitude is wisdom!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:18am On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

If our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. didn't know what will happen in the day of Judgement he told some part of it
But I doubt if your JESUS have clue of what will happen on the day of Judgement share it with us and let see

Note
Muslims don't celebrate any Pagan idolatry day such as 25th December of Saturn God which you claim they born Jesus nor 1 January which Roman celebrate Janus, your religion festive don't even have basis for festive...you guys are clueless
I am saying what Allah said about you in the Qur'an

That you will enter the fire!

Do you want to end up in the fire?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:22am On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

You supposed start from verse before it to show who will enter fire first if it Muslim or pagan like you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quran 19:60-61
Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness; for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.
Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been eminent.
65-68

Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
And man [i.e., the disbeliever] says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.1

69-73
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
You can see extract from (righteous from unrighteous)

Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

Then We will save those who feared Allāh and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"1

Maybe you should read with clearer mind to see what you want to gain..

Who ever read a book of God and adding or subtracting to it will be consume with eternal fire

It seems you don't know Islam or your scholars have Taqqiya-ed you.

Is it Untrue or True that that even sinless Muslim babies can go to the fire of hell?

How much more you!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:26am On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

I love the deception! Leave me😝
You love deception!?

Are you sure you are the one truly speaking or a demon of shaitan?

Did you read what your religious books says? That you. must of necessity go to hell fire. Only that the Qur'an never stated how long you will spend there.

Please don't go to hell and don't be deceived as both will lead to everlasting regret! Jesus loves you too much for that!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 11:31am On Jan 03
TenQ:

It seems you don't know Islam or your scholars have Taqqiya-ed you.

Is it Untrue or True that that even sinless Muslim babies can go to the fire of hell?

How much more you!

I think you can read what I posted to you and if you can remove sentiment then from the previous verse it shows those that Allah will punish . ... And the verse didn't said everybody will enter hell fire there rather pass by and the wrongdoers will fell to the pitch of the fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell / Who Created Jesus? / New Archbishop Appointed Today For The Catholic Diocese Of Benin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.