Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? (27914 Views)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
illicit:

Abi o

Selfish guy

E don dey bleep d gal, he no wan stop

🥴
World people
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Brandiebird: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
I don’t think it’s your place to have an opinion on this matter. Go and find your own happiness.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by ManOfMan: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Twins dey marry twins na
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by fineberry(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
cry07z:
Nothing wrong.

If twins can do it see nothing wrong
I feel this twin own has a specific kind of reasons that makes it different from ordinary siblings. Most especially of twins marry another set of twin from another family. My thoughts tho
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Bossladyy: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
This one get as e be sha 🙄
Anything is possible in Nigeria sha 😏

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by obaidan: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
DaveHarry:
The eldest got married to one of the two sisters almost 5 years ago, now my immediate elder brother who was married before he divorced, wants to go on and marry the younger sister to our elder brother's wife. I've been against the decision since yesterday but my brother is telling me that there's absolutely nothing I can do about his decision.

My other siblings are also insisting that it doesn't matter so I'm the only one on my side. So here's me asking if it's okay for them to get married or I'm overreacting (like a friend said) to the matter?
ur brother dun tell u d truth...there is nothing u can do about it other than to create thread on nairaland and look for people who will support you....
no be u wan marry, no be u dem wan marry, oga rest...abi u like d babe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
DaveHarry:
The eldest got married to one of the two sisters almost 5 years ago, now my immediate elder brother who was married before he divorced, wants to go on and marry the younger sister to our elder brother's wife. I've been against the decision since yesterday but my brother is telling me that there's absolutely nothing I can do about his decision.

My other siblings are also insisting that it doesn't matter so I'm the only one on my side. So here's me asking if it's okay for them to get married or I'm overreacting (like a friend said) to the matter?
Tell us d truth. Are u fvckin her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by mariahAngel(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
DaveHarry:

There's nothing wrong with it naa.
It'll even strengthen the bond of your family.

An Igbo proverb says if a road is good, they'll go on it twice.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by frozen70(f): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:

Just leave them and wish them well since he has insisted on going ahead

So that they will not start having issues with you, especially the wife

Man and woman matter is beyond what we see from the outside

Besides your brother maybe desprate for a wife

So if both sibbling decides to cause problems in the family, as a wife, let those involved blame themselves
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2023
frozen70:

Just leave them and wish them well since he has insisted on going ahead

So that they will not start having issues with you, especially the wife

Man and woman matter is beyond what we see from the outside

Besides your brother maybe desprate for a wife

So if both sibbling decides to cause problems in the family, as a wife, let those involved blame themselves
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by juman(m): 1:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Not so good idea.

Siblings oh, the elder sister divorced.
Better he marry another lady.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by PepeXKermit: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Future4:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angella Ubi
G.T Bank

Angela, you will die of hunger o. Go and work.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by baby124: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2023
I scattered such plans. One family cannot come and scatter my own father’s house by inserting two of their daughters. Dealing with SIL’s from all
Sorts of background is enough. Two from a potentially chaotic background inside our house is a bit too much.

It was a good decision because the one trying to smuggle her younger sister because age was no longer on her side come show herself last.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by AGUNNIA: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2023
As an elder, that question should be directed to your father

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by toprealman: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:

If he likes let him marry a tree. You have said your mind, let them be.
Of all the women in the word it is his in-law that he finds attractive. Use your energy for something else.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Obiorahpcfg: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. My nephews married two siblings and we are not regretting it. Allow them bcoz if anything happens if your elder brother married another person, he won't forgive u.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by nibacked(m): 5:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Nothing wrong. But I do like the Idea
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Rogerss(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Girl he is already Sleeping with, you say don't marry.

Before such talk happen, the girl done agree.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by zedegit: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:

It's not okay. Your immediate elder brother is divorced. For now, we don't know who was the cause of the divorce. What if he is a serial cheat or irresponsible in providing for his family which could cause another divorce?

Don't you think it will affect your eldest brother relationship in the long run? To me it's a no no.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Divoc19(f): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Strong and hard dinck will become, weak and soft with no stamina too
MS247:
They married who they love, go and marry who you love

Big breast would fall, big yansh would look disgusting, tight pussy would enlarge

Only true love is worth the while

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Banhammy717: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2023
There's nothing wrong in it.
So far they are not from the same mothers
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by dominique(f): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with it if the family is a calm, unproblematic and financially stable to an extent. If it's those wahala family that always chook nose in daughter's marriage and sees marriage as a form of poverty alleviation program, make una flee o
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Testimony1988(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Hmmmmm, since they are not related by blood, I don't think its a taboo but why are they marrying from same family?
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Brandiebird:
I don’t think it’s your place to have an opinion on this matter. Go and find your own happiness.
he is my brother o
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
AGUNNIA:
As an elder, that question should be directed to your father
Papa no get time for this kain matter, and he is not even saying anytin other than everyone has his choice. He will only ask you if it's your final decision, if you say yes, he will give you go ahead. Na so he dey do him own matter from begining. But mama is in support, I guess maybe cos papa is not against it.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by cedricksly: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:

u never see twin brother marry twin sisters before Talkless when they aren't twin.. Nothing is wrong except you know something you aren't telling your siblings
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Buharidgeneral: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Ask Oba of Benin for more info
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Taigaban: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2023
ManOfMan:
Twins dey marry twins na
Because twins have married twins does not mean they are right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2023
I have twin friends that married two sisters. Tho the gehs aren't twins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Strictly For Men And Husbands / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.