Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,397 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend (27884 Views)

U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 2:25am On Dec 16, 2023
The funny version by Omolomo (TheVawulence) via X:

So guys, the babe married her husband and after marriage,she turned into a feminist.

Husband said he didn’t marry a feminist say na traditional lady he marry, wife say old things are passed away and she’s proud to be a divorced feminist than to be a married traditional woman.

Husband said ok oo byebye, wife friend saw vacancy and told husband I can be a traditional woman oo.

Husband told Fabrizio to announce the signing and ‘Here we go’ in Fabrizio voice.

Wife friend married the husband now since she can be submissive.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:
The funny version by Omolomo (TheVawulence) via X: So guys, the babe married her husband and after marriage,she turned into a feminist. Husband said he didn’t marry a feminist say na traditional lady he marry, wife say old things are passed away and she’s proud to be a divorced feminist than to be a married traditional woman. Husband said ok oo byebye, wife friend saw vacancy and told husband I can be a traditional woman oo. Husband told Fabrizio to announce the signing and ‘Here we go’ in Fabrizio voice.
So? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by LooneyLester: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Feminists are leftists

Men and women are not equal, they can ever be equal

No man will ever marry a feminist except he's a cold blooded simp or a fággot masquerading as a feminist

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Lovemeharder(f): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Congratulations to the both of them. Who feminist help?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Lovemeharder:
It helped her. she for still dey single if the first wife no be feminist.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Jozilinn: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2023
𝑵𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒐𝒉

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by FRANCISTOWN: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Luckysbab:
The funny version by Omolomo (TheVawulence) via X:

So guys, the babe married her husband and after marriage,she turned into a feminist.

Husband said he didn’t marry a feminist say na traditional lady he marry, wife say old things are passed away and she’s proud to be a divorced feminist than to be a married traditional woman.

Husband said ok oo byebye, wife friend saw vacancy and told husband I can be a traditional woman oo.

Husband told Fabrizio to announce the signing and ‘Here we go’ in Fabrizio voice.

Feminism sweet like mad but no lady has ever shown that feminism around me. In my own case, I just assume every lady is a feminist.

I don't have to pull up when a lady's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.
If I ever found her fixing her tyre, I don't have to worry shit.
There is no "lady's first" nonsense.
We must both know how to kill snakes, fix lil electrical faults and all.

If a lady says "as a feminist, I can do whatever I want with my body". Ha! Gentlemen. Let there be celebration. It means there will be more options to toss around

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Luckysbab: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
The couple and well-wishers proudly showing off the new union.

And there are opinion flying everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by specialmati(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin confusion is when a lady does not know her position in a family setting.to them that lack wisdom should seek it because it get why

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by mystery22: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Feminism has no place in any reasonable society especially in africa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by strowa: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Small girls now are doing feminist. Nawa o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by wwwkaycom(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Serve her right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by NFBI: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very good that's how it suppose to be let her go and marry herself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by blamingthedevil: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Poetic justice

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
A foolish thing to do. Guess what this current wife wont allow any of her other friends come close o

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lol. One chance
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by bentenny(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Una feminists never chichimchin
😄😄
I dey very sure say the feminist been dey insist say domesticated roaster go dey house where they will each take turns to cooking or cleaning!
You must learn a lesson!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by saddler: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Niok: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why do I find this hard to believe??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Capernum: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Again... Femisim is demonic... It's not an attack against men but against women.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided
So so so make e take your hate away

1 Like

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Johnycastro18: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by humberjade: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
All these Nigerian feminists that would still want the man to solely cover domestic bills, and do all the the heavy lifting around the house. I have no problem with feminists, as long as they can level up with the guys in and around their lives. Feminism is a tall order for women in societies like ours, we are not wired that way. Feminists in Nigeria would still want to use their feminine features to move ahead of guys in the society, instead of sticking with the real dictates of Feminism, equality.

As for me, I remain a neo-traditional man, I can help around the house, with the kids and cooking in particular (one of my hobbies) if time permits, support your dreams and goals, but there is no allowing any twisted Westernistic woke culture in my own household.

26 Likes

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lovemeharder:

God bless you sis.

True talk, who feminist help?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Justice served
Re: Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend by Hotfreezing: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
No matter how stubborn a feminist is, she must kneel down to collect doggy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly For Men And Husbands / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.