Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? (27922 Views)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Regie2bless: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2023
MS247:
They married who they love, go and marry who you love

Big breast would fall, big yansh would look disgusting, tight pussy would enlarge

Only true love is worth the while
the woman can go for pussy rejuvenation if enlarged
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Ofadaman(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2023
MS247:
They married who they love, go and marry who you love

Big breast would fall, big yansh would look disgusting, tight pussy would enlarge

Only true love is worth the while

Marry who you can live with, you can always get tight pussy and big boobs/ass from outside
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by marcopollo(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Not for you to say what is right or wrong, but what your culture say about it.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by aalangel(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't like the idea.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Ijaya123: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:
The eldest got married to one of the two sisters almost 5 years ago, now my immediate elder brother who was married before he divorced, wants to go on and marry the younger sister to our elder brother's wife. I've been against the decision since yesterday but my brother is telling me that there's absolutely nothing I can do about his decision.

My other siblings are also insisting that it doesn't matter so I'm the only one on my side. So here's me asking if it's okay for them to get married or I'm overreacting (like a friend said) to the matter?

You’ve not told us why you are against the move.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by soccerlite: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Two direct brothers want to two direct sister

Sexual debauchery
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
soccerlite:

Sexual debauchery
??
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by chuks212: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2023
grin
illicit:
Why are you against other people's happiness

Did you have anything with the lady in question?
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Babsoul: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Guys do allow infatuation becloud their eyes, we are higher animals, and we should behave like one.

Can the same brother allow his two daughters Mary same brothers from same family, are the family born for the brothers?

Well some culture permit it, but if he's not lucky, he may have to pay for it in a hard way, peace.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Emmanueledu(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Why not state your reasons for not wanting the marriage to hold🤷🏾‍♂️Let’s not always be clouded by uniformed biases!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by gabbytabby: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
While it is frowned upon on the basis that the going on (usually the bad) in one family might affect the other, there is culturally and biologically nothing wrong with it.

DaveHarry:
The eldest got married to one of the two sisters almost 5 years ago, now my immediate elder brother who was married before he divorced, wants to go on and marry the younger sister to our elder brother's wife. I've been against the decision since yesterday but my brother is telling me that there's absolutely nothing I can do about his decision.

My other siblings are also insisting that it doesn't matter so I'm the only one on my side. So here's me asking if it's okay for them to get married or I'm overreacting (like a friend said) to the matter?
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
DaveHarry:

If you don't have any specific reasons why it is not supposed to be okay,, then mind your business..

Because it is very okay on a normal levels..
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by Foodqueen(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
That will be left to the girls family to decide.
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by DaveHarry(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Foodqueen:
That will be left to the girls family to decide.
No way the girl's family should decide what happens in my family
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by worksmart(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
garriAndsugar:
E be like say OP eye dey the girl body
Re: Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? by NaijaFutbol: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Your in-laws to your family:

“Ah customer, una don come back again?”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.