Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. (706 Views)

Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
When a woman is dating you and expects that you fulfill her fantasy to prove a point to some certain people be it friend or family or foes.

Please know that you are dating the wrong person.
You will not get anything right except it is approved by her family friend or foes.

She gets jealous by her her friends bf deeds.

Even if you get her a car when she sees her friend with a Benz she would feel you are not doing enough.

My friend said, my sister said all the time.

At the end she has no mind of her own.

She loves the fake life and wants you to live it. But you are a man who loves living the real life .
More time and money to giving false image.

She is more concerned about herself. You really don't matter. Just pay the bills for her to make her friends envious

If you can not then you irritate her.

At the end she tells you what have you done for me.

It's just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Gee64: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Love Bought With Money Ends When There Is No Money To Fuel It!

Ladies get more greedy if a guy is spoiling them with money.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Henry2405: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
This one got me🤔
Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Zonefree(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
What does a man achieve with a woman's love?

Don't be in a relationship with a woman because she loves you...love of a Nigerian girl is never enough!

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by AsomStructures: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
The most stupid thing to do as a guy is try to impress a woman with money.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by FitCorper: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Honestly I see nothing wrong in dating a lady and giving her something to make her life easy. Please Naija is hard already and don’t add more stress to somebody’s daughter. Abi the hookup girls and prostitutes being patronized are for free Like portable said “make money before u love”. Even as a man if u don’t have money u won’t be happy with yourself. So why blame your girl for making demands? Simply meet the ones u can and a good girl will appreciate it.
Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Nonexisting: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Vaginarians that use the phrase my friends say, my sisters say are ticking time bombs both in marriage and during dating. They give men hell and their pussies are few inches away from outside dicks because they will always want to live other people's lives. You did good research brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman Who Doesn't Really Love You. by Nonexisting: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zonefree:
What does a man achieve with a woman's love?

Don't be in a relationship with a woman because she loves you...love of a Nigerian girl is never enough!
The "I love you" is just coming from her lips just like "I care about you" is coming from the lips of a politician. The vagina gender is incapable of loving someone. Even God never asked Eve to love Adam because He knows she couldn't. Vaginarians love for a reason and once that reason is no more, the love dies. Only men and animals love unconditionally that's why God asked Adam to please love the snake he created out of his ribs, a terrible mistake that we gentlemen are still paying for till date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Several Ladies Are Getting Married, Don't Expect Seven Ladies To Fight For You / How Much Is International Passport Registration? / Should I Say Yes To A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.