Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) (24942 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
who's fault
Whoever did it.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by tunde1200(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is really terrible
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is murder. There is no excuses for this act. Will the police do a DNA test and an investigation?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
MufasaLion:

And what if it was the idea of the man that impregnated the woman?

You're being misogynistic.
Let's assume the idea was birthed by the man like you posited, doesn't the girl has a mind of her own to differentiate between what is good and evil to the extent of thrashing a baby she bore for 9 months?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Some people are just heartless šŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin You're not God. I'm just a straight forward person
goslowgoslow:

Whoever did this is evil but people like you cannot become president. Your human right abuse go pass that of Abacha!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by UncleKoboko: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
THE MOST WICKED LIVING THING IS THIS WORLD IS AMONG THAT GENDER.
VERY EVIL ʁASTARDS...

You not ready to be pregnant

You're not ready to be a mother

You are not ready to be responsible...

YET, YOU WON'T STOP SPREADING YOUR LEGS CARELESSLY.

MOST WILL EVEN BE SPREADING IT FOR MULTIPLE MEN AT THE SAME TIME.

YOU DO MR. AA IN THE MORNING, YOU'LL GO AND DO MR. BB AT NIGHT. NEXT WEEK, YOU'LL STILL GO AND DO MR. C...

SOME TIMES, WITHOUT PROTECTIONS

The person that did this doesn't deserve forgiveness on this earth and in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Whoever did it.
THE SOCIETY WHERE RELIGION AND CRIMES GO TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Blitzking: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The lifeless body of a newborn baby has been discovered abandoned in a village in Edo State.

Trendygists gathered that the infant who was abandoned on a dustbin was discovered by passersby in the area.

The grim details of this heartrending incident were brought to light by a concerned Facebook user, who shared the harrowing discovery with the public.

According to him, the baby was found at Redeem Street, South Ibie, within the Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

As of the time of filling this report, the identity of the mother remains shrouded in mystery.

The facebook user wrote;

Another facebook user wrote;

Source: https://web.facebook.com/emmy.gold.75839923/posts/pfbid0PmgeUm496q1AH7i2oNWUzV9VSJ7oyMWSgZ7SzayKiXniuBginn8kz12n6w5Af4qXl
and the person who did this think she would die well..her corpse would decay before she is found and the kind trailer wey go kill am they won't be able to recognise her.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by RPG2020(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fear Benin women grin
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's a normal sight in Edo and Lagos na.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by UncleKoboko: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tracka:
bitches and irresponsible men have done it again....

meanwhile see more here>>>https://trendygists.com/2023/09/22/lifeless-body-of-a-new-baby-found-abandoned-in-edo-state-photos/
Wetin consign irresponsible men or sense dey pain you?

You wey spread legs for IRRESPONSIBLE men nkį»?

On top of that, without protections or pills later.

You kept it for a whole 9 months and later did this...

WHO IS THE REAL IRRESPONSIBLE ʁASTARD HERE?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Quenncee: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
If it was mohbad now they will say too young to die. embarassed cry cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Southwestidiot: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:
The lifeless body of a newborn baby has been discovered abandoned in a village in Edo State.

Trendygists gathered that the infant who was abandoned on a dustbin was discovered by passersby in the area.

The grim details of this heartrending incident were brought to light by a concerned Facebook user, who shared the harrowing discovery with the public.

According to him, the baby was found at Redeem Street, South Ibie, within the Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

As of the time of filling this report, the identity of the mother remains shrouded in mystery.

The facebook user wrote;

Another facebook user wrote;

Source: https://web.facebook.com/emmy.gold.75839923/posts/pfbid0PmgeUm496q1AH7i2oNWUzV9VSJ7oyMWSgZ7SzayKiXniuBginn8kz12n6w5Af4qXl

May God almighty seize the womb of that bastard that did this kind of evil
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by ukaface(f): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
My o my

But the baby is big ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by JuicyStar: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
If tomorrow the person no see child born now, then go dey blame one innocent mother-in-law and their forever loving village people
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
How some people have chosen to operate with dead conscience beats me.
Tomorrow this lady/female will be married and be bombarding God for children. An innocent husband oblivious to her past will be worried sick about children unbeknownst to him of her past hidden sins.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Taigaban: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
This may be the last child she will ever have. I don't know why this feminine gender are so heartless. 3weeks ago it was reported that a girl put to birth and after through the baby down from girls hostel upstairs building. Thank God she was apprehended.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by kokorokoman: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
My friend saw a newborn baby dumped in a dustbin in auchi, he took the baby to my landlord and the infant was taken care of.
Today the baby grown has grown to become a very beautiful young lady, she should be done with her secondary school education now.

As a man you suppose check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Abortion is bad, but this is even worse. Carrying a child for its full term and then doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Liposure: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Elvis2kay:
THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRYING JUSTICE FOR MOBHAD WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS.
those buffoons. In few days time, they will recoil to their nest and wait for the next bad news to feast on
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by FROGMAN101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taigaban:
This may be the last child she will ever have. I don't know why this feminine gender are so heartless. 3weeks ago it was reported that a girl put to birth and after through the baby down from girls hostel upstairs building. Thank God she was apprehended.

Stop all these una assumptions

She will still give birth. God almighty could still forgive her. And she could have a happy family and be rich.

Thatā€™s what gets me kind of upset cause I canā€™t question God. He is very merciful but I wish he can punish people like this without any option of forgivness

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by livebullet(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Creamypie:
What's the crime of the baby?

Same question I ask the killers daily. Person wey do this one go still join complain of herdsmen killing tomorrow. Isn't this same or even more gruesome?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tracka:
bitches and irresponsible men have done it again....

meanwhile see more here>>>https://trendygists.com/2023/09/22/lifeless-body-of-a-new-baby-found-abandoned-in-edo-state-photos/
Na bitch do am
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by cuffee: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
ukaface:
My o my

But the baby is big ooooo
stopping opening your legs everywhere you go. I know you like it raw
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Segun91: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
What the hell is happening in Nigeria .... This shit is getting to crazy...
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
And many childless women are looking for kids all over, it will never be well for the person that killed this innocent baby.
They gave her a chance to experience life and she couldn't do the same for her child, this is wickedness.
Wherever she is, this message is from the dept of my heart DIE SLOW BITCH .
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
When fucking isn't compulsory for crying out loud. Bunch of irresponsible lunatics. Perhaps this baby would have terminated generational poverty in their lineage. So saddening?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Ceska(f): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Let me say this here! If you find yourself with an unwanted pregnancy, pls get in touch with me. I will adopt the baby
I'm heartbroken šŸ’”
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
But why must dey disrespect the new born by dumping him in the dirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Fibroid, Can She Attempt A Vaginal Delivery? / My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.