Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) (24932 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by oj1david(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Some people get mind lipsrsealed
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Folzye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Painful to see this
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by 43Ronin: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
cry that baby suffered cold, mosquito bite and all manner of harsh conditions before dying. Why not drop the child in an orphanage cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by emmaattack: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
There is repercussion for any singular negative act.
Just remember. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Taigaban: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Stop all these una assumptions

She will still give birth. God almighty could still forgive her. And she could have a happy family and be rich.

That’s what gets me kind of upset cause I can’t question God. He is very merciful but I wish he can punish people like this without any option of forgivness
Wow! So you can now eat your Cake and have it back? Remember I used the word 'may'. However, No one I repeat no one is involve in this type of cruelty and go with impunity. You may have known some persons who engage in this barbarity in the past and are enjoying now. Go close to them let them tell you their experience presently. God forgives, but would not sheild anyone from the consequences of his or her action.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by bablon20(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Edo and evil acts are 5 & 6. RIP innocent baby. Go and never return to whoever did this to you.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Maliqcious: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Prostitutes headquarter
please where are you from
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
it is a pity u came through a wrong woman, may the Lord forgive her and grant you eternal rest...
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wicked 🌎
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 2:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Too bad, gruesome murder. Horrible scene.
My body dey shake.
The mother deserve her neck chop off.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Prostitutes headquarter
If I wolze you back hand.

Are you ok? Do you know who we are..?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2023
MufasaLion:

And what if it was the idea of the man that impregnated the woman?

You're being misogynistic.
How will someone dump a child she carries in her womb for 9 months and you are trying to shield her. You are worse. misogynistic kee your generation.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Woemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Funny Experience In A Nigerian Hospital (must Read) / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum / I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.