Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life (54343 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by simfrost90210: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2023
mdimefields:

So you are now the spokesman for South East

We're a peaceful side of the nation... Y'all know this and the fact that the nation at large have been infiltrated... Let's just pursue peace and release an agitator that did absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2023
dis IPOB guy wit painted bears go make life difficult for other ppl wit dat kind or close kind of bears...

Anyways, his dayz are seriously numbered already!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by toprealman: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Expect a body with his facial hair type by month end
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Phoen1X:
One man's "terrorist" could be another man's freedom fighter ,...it all depends on whom you are .

One thing is sure, that old man is terrorised
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by enemyofprogress: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2023
With his modafon igbotic pronunciation. We are not tellolists grin

Nigerian army go out and kill them all

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by ginggerxy: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed
What did you say about the guzau university girls that were abducted from their hostel? What did your governors say? What did those slowpoke on expensive costume say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by DJInfluence: 2:21am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed
all army does is kill innocent people. can't they use technology to know the location of this ragged in army uniform? They will only appear after the ipob terrorists leave an area to harass innocent people. Didn't we saw that only recently, don't believe me watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-6YKZnYRBM?si=zN0xqtewkV54Y0nN.
And we don't need to wait for big dignitaries to condemn something before we lend our own voice. Fact is, Letting these terrorist group continue this long is an indictment on our army and it architecture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by JohnnA1: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2023
Bishop4real:

can you mention a single thing Simon Ekpa is doing that Kanu didn't do? So, what's the difference? Why make Kanu a saint & Ikpa, devil?
Kanu even did worse than Ekpa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by allthingsgood: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

How do we end this Government created insecurity in SE?.

Buhari created this insecurity by abducting Nnamdi Kanu, and refusing to release him despite the ruling of courts of competent jurisdiction.

Is Tinubu willing to end insecurity in SE?.

I think you may have selective amnesia. Nnamdi kanu was released on bail when he created ESN. When you have destroyed your region, you will be looking for whom to blame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Resurgent2016: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro the guy is tribal bigot a very strong one. There's nothing u say to him that will make any difference.

Yes, he was a tribal bigot. Buhari though was not a man that showed regard for the law and that gave impetus to the militarization of the ipob thing.

8 years of Buhari was nigeria's biggest mistake. Thankfully Tinubu who supported him for 8 years will have to deal with his mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2023
allthingsgood:

I think you may have selective amnesia. Nnamdi kanu was released on bail when he created ESN. When you have destroyed your region, you will be looking for whom to blame
you are a loud liar. He only created ESN when the Fulani menace was becoming unbecoming. In fact he created ESN after your Yorubas created Amotekun. By the way, this is not ESN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2023
gosmoney:
make dem continue killing dem sef den cos dey no release kanu who dem help before
imp
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by allthingsgood: 3:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
you are a loud liar. He only created ESN when the Fulani menace was becoming unbecoming. In fact he created ESN after your Yorubas created Amotekun. By the way, this is not ESN

If u like create ESN, Bandit or UGM, Kanu will NEVER be released! He will remain in prison for the rest of his miserable existence. The only thing you will achieve is to further reduce your insignificant numbers in the east grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Edusouls(m): 3:38am On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
How does this achieve Biafra? Una go kill taya. Nobody send una. To achieve Biafra all you have to do is recall all your senators and reps from Abuja and engage in mass relocation back to the east. And viola, you have your Biafra. Until then, you're just disturbing us with your noise from alaigbo.
dont mind fools, they are just disturbing us, these are just band of hoodlums army should do the needful
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Edusouls(m): 3:41am On Sep 23, 2023
xukwaa:
I am just dissapointed in my Igbo brothers replicating Northern terrorism.
nonsense, insecurity is rife in the nation, although actions of few hoodlums in the east, it remains the most peaceful and secure place in this current danger zone Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Edusouls(m): 3:43am On Sep 23, 2023
WIZGUY69:
Nothing go make me near South East again. In my entire life. I rather chill in sambisa than look
for Ifeoma in Concord hotel, Owerri
as if ur region is so safe? Bro we live in a danger zone Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Neverlookback: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2023
The illiteracy is nauseating.

These people forget that a serious government can easily use a Trojan Horse to destroy them.

Maybe the Nigerian government is deliberately allowing them free hand to destroy their own region, thus making it harder for the general population to accept anyone from the region to ever rule the country.

If ever Biafra comes to fruition (which I highly doubt by using this terrorist format), the kind of civil war that will envelop the region will make 1967-1970 war look like child's play.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by greypencils: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2023
Unknown gunmen done expose themselves. They are not unknown anymore. Like I said earlier, any Yoruba man in the hands of these people is as good as dead, irrespective of whether the individual is military or not. The hate for the Yoruba tribe will spill over, the hate for Tinubu will spill over thus overriding the UGM's own rule to target only military men. Yorubas in the southeast should leave now.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by sonofanarchy(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2023
I believe we should learn from boko Haram, it all started from arresting their then leader now it has grown into a monster.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Omowise1: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2023
History has a funny way of repeating itself. Instead of focus to be on growth of the region. You think by mass bloodshed you will accomplish your goals? I pity them. How many decades was SE setback due to Biafran War? And they were well armed past these dreamers. These ones want to make it centuries of oppression /neglect instead.

I just pity the helpless populace stuck between political rivalry. They are literally playing with your lives. Me? I can never fight for a politician or any so called "brother". Too sharp! Highest I will defend my land against any invader. Atiku said it best after the 2023 election, "Because there is no zone alone in this country that can produce a President on his own. I have always told my Igbo compatriots that you negotiate for power, you don’t fight for it."

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Yankee101: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Ojukwu gone
Nnamdi in jail
This one too as long as you kill innocent Ig is you’ll pay
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Berankis: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
well staged?.
This is staged?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-9L0fzCE?si=QLjZJPBRfS3iLe2n
Well... I believe it is staged. How about the previous FRSC Officers killed in the East, were they bearing arms? FRSC never carry arms but they have been victims of these unwarranted attacks and misplaced expression of anger.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by HeroicMeastro: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-9L0fzCE?si=QLjZJPBRfS3iLe2n

BREAKING
~ Simon Ikpa.
Terrorists of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by victorv12(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2023
To my Yorùbá brothers and sisters, it's doesn't worth it traveling to the south east for business and party. It doesn't worth it all. The Igbo people are their own worst enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by PepeXKermit: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2023
The monsters Buhari made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by jahsharon: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:

Just watch, Pythons are coming to dance soon

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Well staged cool

Stage or not are they having their Biafra inside bushes when their politicians are controlling the main cities
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by lexy2014: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Austineva2:
the same way ur cowardic zoo military feel when they carry guns and harassing unarmed civilians and burning their houses and businesses

Who are my "cowardic zoo military"?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by lexy2014: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
thank God you know it's incarceration.

Injustice begats injustice.

Number in Simon Ikpa's demand is to release Kanu.

Of course, court has ruled that Kanu is Acquitted, why still holding him?

How is everything u have said responsible for all the gangsterism?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:

Nigeria government shouldn't seed any army there
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Zico5:
So this is now a good news and befitting behavior in our polity. So there is no freedom for any government worker in south east again. Everyone is living in fear of Ekpa boys. I believe all these nonsense will stop soon when federal government is ready for them. This man in the video has died hundred times already. I don't think the trauma can go away.

Which federal government the one that is marginalising them according to Igbo but allow them to spread across Nigeria, using nigeria name for drugs trafficking worldwide.

Federal government should allow Igbo go with their five states.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:07am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
since they don't have anything to say now, they should remain silence forever when army react

Stop forcing yourselves on people God is driving away from you for your good.

Federal government should allow Igbo go after they have might pay another huge price, freedom is not free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.