Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life (54344 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
How does this achieve Biafra? Una go kill taya. Nobody send una. To achieve Biafra all you have to do is recall all your senators and reps from Abuja and engage in mass relocation back to the east. And viola, you have your Biafra. Until then, you're just disturbing us with your noise from alaigbo.

Don't mind them they want to achieve Biafra inside the bushes instead of facing their political elites the coward's are going after common men in the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by KGBKremlin: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2023
KingKO22:
Militiri pronunciation is enough to know that IPOB are illiterate 🤣😂🤣

Last week that I travelled to PHC and I was to return back on Monday, I had to find a car that would not pass through the red mod republic.

I don't pray for transfer to any of this state.

Even an average Igbo person doesn't like his/her region that's why you see them forcing themselves on SS, saying Lagos is no man's land and spreading themselves across northern part, but yet still crying marginalized

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by engrelvis(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think these guys will listen to Peter Obi or Oby Ezekwesili or any other person that is not Nnamdi Kanu?

The only person that have the power to descalate this situation is Nnamdi Kanu.

If Nigerian government and Tinubu are ready to restore peace in Southeast, they should first release Nnamdi Kanu to Southeast Governors and Ohanaeze Ndigbo leaders with a very stern warning and agreement.

Then let Nnamdi Kanu address his followers himself. It will calm the whole situation because they won't have any reason again to continue their aggression, and any other group left will become too small for Nigerian Police alone to flush out.

Buhari single handedly created these monsters in Southeast out of hatred for Igbos.

And if Tinubu continues on the same dangerous path Buhari followed by keeping Nnamdi Kanu locked up without fair hearing or trial, the situation will gradually get worse, and may likely deteriorate into a full blown second civil war because if Tinubu decides to send Airforce and land troops to Southeast to begin full scale military operation to end the insecurity without first giving peace a chance by releasing Nnamdi Kanu, thousands of innocent Igbos will be killed and if it continues, neutral Igbos will have no other option but to start lending their full support to the agitators and before you know it, another civil war will break out.
Lol.. civil war. How many lbos r really supporting Biafra now? Dey shot their self in d foot when dey started killing their people.Most lbos r only obeyin now out of fear. Biafra rag tag army cannever defeat Nigeria army.. ls a mata of time. Simeon Okpa will die. Shakau did more dis. ls people dt move revolution to suceed. Check yr history books. Okpa v brought fear killings n economic stagnation to South East.Deep down alot of lbos will never forgive him for dis.He has give dem a picture of what Baifra nation will b like when dey come on board.My brother with time because of incessant killings a counter body of same igbo origin will come up.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Rolings: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-9L0fzCE?si=QLjZJPBRfS3iLe2n

BREAKING
~ Simon Ikpa.

Damage control

Simon Ekpa don buy army market

Nnamdi Kanu your mentor that did more than this was captured like a chicken .....your own capture go worse....but just know your day of reckoning is near

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Rolings: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

How do we end this Government created insecurity in SE?.

Buhari created this insecurity by abducting Nnamdi Kanu, and refusing to release him despite the ruling of courts of competent jurisdiction.

Is Tinubu willing to end insecurity in SE?.

And in all this Kanu did no wrong

If all his hate speeches mean nothing to you then his incarceration shouldn't mean anything to you.

I won't provide any proof because all is on the internet

You can be denying it.....but the whole world knows the truth
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by bewla(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

How do we end this Government created insecurity in SE?.

Buhari created this insecurity by abducting Nnamdi Kanu, and refusing to release him despite the ruling of courts of competent jurisdiction.

Is Tinubu willing to end insecurity in SE?.
Even if Kanu is released this won't stop

Untill you gain the confidence of the citizens
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Utsky(m): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
what exactly do you want them to say?. Release Nnamdi Kanu let him talk to this boys that Simon Ikpa has brainwashed.

On several occasions, Igbo leaders and ohanaeze Ndigbo told Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu he refused. What do you want Igbo leaders to do?
... So that they'll keep on k*lling people in the country
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Kaytixy: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Funflipper:
[/b]

lol, that is ehn, the guy turn emergency biafra activist out of fear.
I dey tell you
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by mukthar2000(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Idiot's u they ur state they kill ur innocent peoples that u are fighting Biafra, make una come out to Nigeria as whole that is when Nigerian's we believe u are fighting for ur right.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by mukthar2000(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Idiot's u they ur state they make mouth killing ur innocent peoples that u are fighting Biafra, make una come out to Nigeria as whole that is when Nigerian's we believe u are fighting for ur right.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by GorillaApp(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2023
eddynaira125:
When Dem tell u say your life na 50:50 na only this FRSC man go understand that statement

Just seeing your life in another man hand
A frightening experience!
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by sajiwere(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
maybe the wrong uniform change him to her

soxifi:
She preach love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Paragon22: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
Simon Ikpa's led Biafra Liberation Force is gradually snowballing into full scale terrorism.

Look how that old baba is wailing.

These guys are terrorists. It is written all over their actions.
Infact, these guys have vindicated the ESN. If you listened carefully, you'll realize that they are against the ESN too. ESN wear black on black with red or blue beret, these guys wear slain army officers uniforms.

Personally, I believe that the only way to resolve this is to release their Nnamdi Kanu (and place on house arrest) so he could publicly denounce what they are doing. Simon Ekpa is riding on the absence of Kanu coupled with the Stark ignorance of these guys. No educated person will ever dream to be in that group.

Govt should do something.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Paragon22:

These guys are terrorists. It is written all over their actions.
Infact, these guys have vindicated the ESN. If you listened carefully, you'll realize that they are against the ESN too. ESN wear black on black with red or blue beret, these guys wear slain army officers uniforms.

Personally, I believe that the only way to resolve this is to release their Nnamdi Kanu (and place on house arrest) so he could publicly denounce what they are doing. Simon Ekpa is riding on the absence of Kanu coupled with the Stark ignorance of these guys. No educated person will ever dream to be in that group.

Govt should do something.
you are Wise, I agree with you. Ikpa is riding on the absence of Kanu, using him to gain relevance and commit crimes
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
bewla:
Even if Kanu is released this won't stop

Untill you gain the confidence of the citizens
meaning
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by AroOkigbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
clockwisereport:

Is this NwaAmaikpe?
No, but I'm also from Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Fizalis(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:

BREAKING
~ Simon Ikpa.

Armless means person without hands ie a handicapped guy

Unarmed means a person without any weapon like gun, club, matchet, etc!

Journalist wey no sabi difference between handicapped person and person with hand na wetin again?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Jagabanarmy: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:

BREAKING
~ Simon Ikpa.
Rubbish!!! Ipob terrorists will be dealt with by the security agencies. NK will not be released. Death to all enemies of the state
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by clockwisereport: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
AroOkigbo:

No, but I'm also from Arochukwu

Ok. I saw NwaAmaikpe's signature on your profile

nwa aro icho, Mkpo Ola Icho
What does it mean?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by AroOkigbo(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
clockwisereport:

Ok. I saw NwaAmaikpe's signature on your profile

nwa aro Ochoa, Mkpo Ola Icho
What does it mean?
Nwa Aro icho, mkpo ola icho!

Nwa Aro = Aro person (son)
Icho= different
Mkpo= staff
Ola= Gold

Literally, despite the high value placed on gold, an Aro person is worth even more (than gold).

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by clockwisereport: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Nwa Aro icho, mkpo ola icho!

Nwa Aro = Aro person (son)
Icho= different
Mkpo= staff
Ola= Gold

Literally, despite the high value placed on gold, an Aro person is worth even more (than gold).

Ok. now I understand. It is the icho in your dialect that always confused me.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Fizalis:

Armless means person without hands ie a handicapped guy

Unarmed means a person without any weapon like gun, club, matchet, etc!

Journalist wey no sabi difference between handicapped person and person with hand na wetin again?
You are seeking for attention. I quoted Simon Ikpa. Don't you get it?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Ttipsy(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Really
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by 1Dray(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
since they don't have anything to say now, they should remain silence forever when army react

You sound very stupid.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Austineva2: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
Please, do NOT get it twisted, they are NOT called Simon Ekpa's boys. They are known as the Biafra Liberation Army (BLA).
God bless you my brother, don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by 1Dray(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2023
KingKO22:
Militiri pronunciation is enough to know that IPOB are illiterate 🤣😂🤣

Last week that I travelled to PHC and I was to return back on Monday, I had to find a car that would not pass through the red mod republic.

I don't pray for transfer to any of this state.

Ain't most in Nigerian Army illiterates too? How does tongue pronunciation make one an illiterate? That means Buhari and other northerners that once ruled you are illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by gfelo(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Forget them, if this boy change to mofty and do not carry weapon if kill they will call him innocent civilian

No advice them IBOP go soon cry

yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by gfelo(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Congratulations to IPOB for coming out as full terrorist, you are recognised, well done.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by emezuo17: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Well staged cool
. My thoughts exactly
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by gfelo(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin[ ;Dquote author=sajiwere post=125965638]maybe the wrong uniform change him to her

[/quote]
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by sukar886: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed
Abeg what do u want them to say? We all know the problem, let nnamdi kanu be release, i think that is the solution
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by soccerlite: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Austineva2:
illiteracy is bad or should I call it ignorance and lack of exposure. So na only Nigerian soldier de wear camouflage? Kai! It's a pity

One day emancipation will come your way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.