Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life (54342 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by 1Dray(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
is that my father middle name
Go and ask your father!
I didn't name your father.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
Appealed that hasn't been assigned to any judge?. We're interested in having him released because he will be instrumental to return of peace to SE
u guys should burn down South East since a terrorist that was misbehaving on radio biafra hasn't been released rubbish
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by damkin24(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

How do we end this Government created insecurity in SE?.

Buhari created this insecurity by abducting Nnamdi Kanu, and refusing to release him despite the ruling of courts of competent jurisdiction.

Is Tinubu willing to end insecurity in SE?.
Wait for your obituary please. Not Tinubu's business
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Faposky95: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
77up:
Ironically ,you both are actually saying the same thing in different way, they are minding their business because what is happening is in the East but they will leave their business to scream when it's happening in other region or if military return favour to them.

Honestly, this is part of Igbos problem , they don't talk about their problem at home , even if outsider talk,they will be called so many names.

Always quick to see the speck in other's eyes.....na only Igbo get problem.....SS no get, North no get...Yoluba ...no get.....Only Igbo.
The Bible understood and said , " no matter what is said it done ,Christ is glorified ".
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by BluntCrazeMan: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-9L0fzCE?si=QLjZJPBRfS3iLe2n

BREAKING
~ Simon Ikpa.

I really really hate this...
This has gone to the very extreme extents..

And I really really hate what it is becoming..
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by 77up(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Faposky95:

Always quick to see the speck in other's eyes.....na only Igbo get problem.....SS no get, North no get...Yoluba ...no get.....Only Igbo.
The Bible understood and said , " no matter what is said it done ,Christ is glorified ".
Continue petting your problem , untill it becomes bigger. North is regretting their own till tomorrow . Sadly when we talk , you lot will change it to tribal stuff.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by sokera: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
let federal government obey it's own court of law and ruling that acquitted Kanu
which court of law ? Forget Nnamdi Kanu is in Sudan or zoo prison not Nigeria prison.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Tochj(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed
Army react by burning down innocent traders shop?
Burning down people shop will produce killers of the officers?
Use ur brain.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tochj:

Army react by burning down innocent traders shop?
Burning down people shop will produce killers of the officers?
Use ur brain.
use your brain wisely, innocent shop owners in the morning, while terrorists killing security personnel in the night
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Fizalis(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Supremos:
You are seeking for attention. I quoted Simon Ikpa. Don't you get it?

Not at all kind sir.
I just tried to make a correction without intention to offend your intellect.

As a journalist it's your duty to make corrections as at when due and not qoute people verbatim. Doing so shows unprofessionalism.

I'm currently a proofreader and a writer in my own right. I always ensure spinning error free pieces to better communicate to my reader sir.

Please make corrections next time and don't take offence when corrected.

Bless you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Supremos: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fizalis:

Not at all kind sir.
I just tried to make a correction without intention to offend your intellect.

As a journalist it's your duty to make corrections as at when due and not qoute people verbatim. Doing so shows unprofessionalism.

I'm currently a proofreader and a writer in my own right. I always ensure spinning error free pieces to better communicate to my reader sir.

Please make corrections next time and don't take offence when corrected.

Bless you sir!
Ok, thanks
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by BigCowHornn: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
How does this achieve Biafra? Una go kill taya. Nobody send una. To achieve Biafra all you have to do is recall all your senators and reps from Abuja and engage in mass relocation back to the east. And viola, you have your Biafra. Until then, you're just disturbing us with your noise from alaigbo.

Mumu oshi
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Jagaban2012: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Okay if the person is Yoruba or Aboki person...they will kill him, a bi?

It is not.Nnnyamiri people I blame nah those Aboki and Yoruba people wey still dey chant Ellu peee.....if these never open their eyes..i wonder what else will open their eyes.....

Assuming nah Mr Marconi or Aisha or Falz or all their fellow non- Nnnnyamiri these people saw like they see this road safety Yiibo man. ...they could have been dead despite the fact that they all chanting EllPeee...together.....

Nah Only foolish Yoruba or Aboki still dey behind una bloody ElluPppeee...knowing fully well dey can be kill by EKpa Boys and still c9ntimie to follow the person who declare full support for Ekpa boys......
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

In north they kill army and police everyday, what the government does is to beg the bandits or herdsmen. But in the east criminals would kill army or police, instead of army or police to beg or negotiate like they do in the north or even try to fish out the culprits they would go and start burning people houses.Me that don't support biafra my father's house was just burnt in ehime mbano by the army over the killings some days ago.
What is the relationship between burning down an old mans house and catching murderers.

My brother I will ignore your insult and assign it to the fact that you don't know me. Nigeria is not a place of justice. It is a country that was designed for Fulanis/Northern muslims by the British. If you expect to be treated the way Muslim terrorists are treated then you're on your own. Its not that Yorubas are treated any better. Look at what happened to Sunday Igboho for standing up to Fulani herdsmen. To this day, he can't return to his homeland. Igbos should know that your enemies will use this Biafra agitation to slaughter thousands of Igbos. Therefore, why give them the opportunity? Use your tongue to count your teeth. Your life is not as valuable as the life of a Northern Muslim in this Nigeria. If you don't know this already, I can't help you.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by indigenous234(f): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Head master.... Go lick kpomo... You're a mumu man !!

Urheadmaster:
Well staged cool
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Coldie(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

My brother I will ignore your insult and assign it to the fact that you don't know me. Nigeria is not a place of justice. It is a country that was designed for Fulanis/Northern muslims by the British. If you expect to be treated the way Muslim terrorists are treated then you're on your own. Its not that Yorubas are treated any better. Look at what happened to Sunday Igboho for standing up to Fulani herdsmen. To this day, he can't return to his homeland. Igbos should know that your enemies will use this Biafra agitation to slaughter thousands of Igbos. Therefore, why give them the opportunity? Use your tongue to count your teeth. Your life is not as valuable as the life of a Northern Muslim in this Nigeria. If you don't know this already, I can't help you.
Your name is take Nigeria back, but ur definition of taking Nigeria back is where u and ur generation play second fiddle to people from other parts of the countries in perpetuity.

You think you are being logical but if people like u existed during slavery and apartheid it would never end. People like u would say it's the destiny of black south Africans to be treated like animals by white south Africans.

I won't stop fighting and believing the truth I only hope one day NIGERIANs wake up.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

Your name is take Nigeria back, but ur definition of taking Nigeria back is where u and ur generation play second fiddle to people from other parts of the countries in perpetuity.

You think you are being logical but if people like u existed during slavery and apartheid it would never end. People like u would say it's the destiny of black south Africans to be treated like animals by white south Africans.

I won't stop fighting and believing the truth I only hope one day NIGERIANs wake up.

Where were you when Zik, Okadigbo etc. were playing 2nd fiddle to Fulanis? When Awolowo told Zik to form alliance, why did Zik run behind his back to align with Fulanis? Since the beginning of Nigeria, the FIRST time Yoruba aligned with the North was 2015. Before then, since 1960s it was the Igbos aligning with the Fulanis. These are the historical facts. And no amount of crying can stop it.

The problems with some of you is that you lack the basic ability to reflect on your huge flaws but obsess over the tiny flaws of others. Grow up and stop giving the Northern Muslims opportunity to slaughter your people. For every Northern Muslim soldier IPOB kills, the Nigerian Islamic military may slaughter 100 Igbos.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Coldie(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Where were you when Zik, Okadigbo etc. were playing 2nd fiddle to Fulanis? When Awolowo told Zik to form alliance, why did Zik run behind his back to align with Fulanis? Since the beginning of Nigeria, the FIRST time Yoruba aligned with the North was 2015. Before then, since 1960s it was the Igbos aligning with the Fulanis. These are the historical facts. And no amount of crying can stop it.

The problems with some of you is that you lack the basic ability to reflect on your huge flaws but obsess over the tiny flaws of others. Grow up and stop giving the Northern Muslims opportunity to slaughter your people. For every Northern Muslim soldier IPOB kills, the Nigerian Islamic military may slaughter 100 Igbos.
This is the problem I have with a lot of u. When u say basic reflection I begin to question the meaning because really if u were reflecting u won't be asking me questions from an era I knew nothing about.

It's just like for example we that are alive in this era withnessing 2023 election and how it's playing out when we want to make an analysis start giving me 1960 theory at a time when I am devoid of the facts.

So because certain people made a mistake or miscalculated 50years ago, the future shouldn't be corrected but it should remain like that. When u try to bring it up u point back to 50years before to a time when people were less enlightened, when ignorance resigned supreme?

Does that make any sense to u?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

This is the problem I have with a lot of u. When u say basic reflection I begin to question the meaning because really if u were reflecting u won't be asking me questions from an era I knew nothing about.

It's just like for example we that are alive in this era withnessing 2023 election and how it's playing out when we want to make an analysis start giving me 1960 theory at a time when I am devoid of the facts.

So because certain people made a mistake or miscalculated 50years ago, the future shouldn't be corrected but it should remain like that. When u try to bring it up u point back to 50years before to a time when people were less enlightened, when ignorance resigned supreme?

Does that make any sense to u?

First history is important because it lays the foundation of today. 2nd you make it seem that Igbo politicians just aligned with the Fulanis once 50 years ago and that was it. No, they continued UNTIL the military took over. And after that they continued. And then in 2015 Yorubas aligned with the Fulanis and Igbos started crying. Does that make sense to you? It shows that the Igbos are NOT honest actors, and giant hypocrites. Until that changes, NOBODY will trust you or take you seriously.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Coldie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

First history is important because it lays the foundation of today. 2nd you make it seem that Igbo politicians just aligned with the Fulanis once 50 years ago and that was it. No, they continued UNTIL the military took over. And after that they continued. And then in 2015 Yorubas aligned with the Fulanis and Igbos started crying. Does that make sense to you? It shows that the Igbos are NOT honest actors, and giant hypocrites. Until that changes, NOBODY will trust you or take you seriously.
I don't understand how a conversation about how u are trying to make me accept that it's the destiny of an average Nigerian to accept playing second fiddle to the Muslim north turned into a Yoruba vs Igbo war?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

I don't understand how a conversation about how u are trying to make me accept that it's the destiny of an average Nigerian to accept playing second fiddle to the Muslim north turned into a Yoruba vs Igbo war?

You brought it up, remember? Who's telling you to play 2nd fiddle? Is Tinubu not president today?. Is that 2nd fiddle? I am just letting you know that the Nigerian military is basically an Islamic force. And the way Ekpa/IPOB are going about it, it will lead to the slaughter of hundreds if not thousands of Igbos. Do as you wish, wetin concern me.

Wetin concern me.
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Faposky95: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
77up:
Continue petting your problem , untill it becomes bigger. North is regretting their own till tomorrow . Sadly when we talk , you lot will change it to tribal stuff.

Of all tribes in Nigeria.....the Igbo are the Black Chinese
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Tochj(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
yarimo:
use your brain wisely, innocent shop owners in the morning, while terrorists killing security personnel in the night
I pray that God heal ur conscience
Soldiers are killed in the North daily
But villagers in the North are not terrorists at nite
Only Imo villagers are terrorists at nite?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Tochj(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tochj:

I pray that God heal ur conscience
Soldiers are killed in the North daily
But villagers in the North are not terrorists at nite
Only Imo villagers are terrorists at nite?
If burning down people shop and home is how soldiers reacts to the killings of their officers
No wahala
But only in igboland they grow balls?
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by Nyouth: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
yarimo:
since they don't have anything to say now, they should remain silence forever when army react
they shouldnt react when the uskess army will not go after the culprit but dind power on armless innocent citizen, why are you people from south west devlish and cruel, against your fellow human
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by yarimo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyouth:
they shouldnt react when the uskess army will not go after the culprit but dind power on armless innocent citizen, why are you people from south west devlish and cruel, against your fellow human
innocent citizen in the morning, while terrorists in the night killing security personnel undecided
Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by tunde1200(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
yarimo:
Peter obi, oby ezekwesili and OHANAEZE won't say anything now oo, but when army react they will now be claiming innocent people are being killed

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.