Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti (18761 Views)

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by EmmaLege: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2023
cheesy
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ogbonti: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2023
this one talks before he thinks

he has been talking anyhow for the past few years now just to feel reasonable when in reality he is an idi ot

Nigeria got abundance of laws - hundreds of laws that are never observed or obeyed - that was why IBB once said introducing laws in Nigeria is never the problem - but the political will to implement it

INEC collected N350 Billion naira - equivalent of $400 million in cash to introduce BVAS into our election only to turn it off on election day - and blurred 18,000 polling units result - just to declare a man who never got up to 10% of the actual vote cast as the President and they challenged Nigerians to go to court because they have the judiciary in their pocket -

MY QUESTION FOR SEUN IS —

An electoral law that Nigeria payed $400
million cash for, Nigeria didn’t obey it, is it the proposed MohBad’s law sponsored by (Senator) Seun Kuti which will be passed for free that Nigeria will obey ?

Seun, you apostle of impunity - when will a law be passed to save policemen from your slaps and harassment ? Human being dey talk, this yeye Seun Kuti go dey talk like say him na human being - Agbaya craze man 😏
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Savechild23: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Oga we have too much laws but no enforcement, what we need is good governance that will favor all and bring values to the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shenaxy: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Geordie23:
embarassed

Mods, pls get this scammer out of here. New account every minute.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by whippersnapper(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
A lot of conspiracies been unravelled. Until mohbads death never knew record labels in Nigeria were den of cultists. Seems this case will drag on for long.

In Asake's voice the suns gon shine on everything you do

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by peterboro: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:
Record labels won’t like this. You think don jazzy built a twin mansion in lekki by giving artists their dues. Funny how mohbad streaming increased after his death when everything will eventually to into nairamarleys pucket coz he owns all the royalties.
What else did u think caused the rift bw dbanj and don jazzy. Only a few have survived record label infact tailor swift had to re record all of her songs from scratch which took her years and pains.Even your almighty Ja rule doesn’t own his masters which his label has blantly refused to give him, same as ashanti. 50 cent doesn’t own his masters, even kanye west have no access to his YouTube passwords.
Micheal jackson was killed for this, 2pac was killed for this and same as biggie. When it comes to music there’s alot going on behind the scene and the one i feel for now is post malone coz he’s going through just the exact same thing mobad went thru. Being drugged and intimidated just to name him a mad dog 🐕.
Education still remains the only easy way out.
THIS IS MORE REASON I HAD ALWAYS LOVE Don Jazzy. Even when D.banj thought Don Jazzy's existence would end by his stupid ego and unplanned exit from Mo'Hits Crew, not minding how Don Jazzy had always loved him with all his heart and was doing everything possible to keep that family with, even financing everything about that lovely family selflessly.

He behaved so organised and matured... He never tried to harassed D.banj any day.

TODAY WHERE IS D.banj and WHERE is Don Jazzy.

DON JAZZY! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU EVERYDAY.🙏🙏🙏
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Shimbo96(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
This days, nah after 24hrs you dey always post your own news😏... Nairaland is going backward.please work on this, we are not here for funny comments only.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by godwinstringed1(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
mmadu5:
please lets stop this mohbad nonsense . is getting annoying.

Go outside and touch the grass. Sniff it too

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ivolt: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:
Record labels won’t like this. You think don jazzy built a twin mansion in lekki by giving artists their dues. Funny how mohbad streaming increased after his death when everything will eventually to into nairamarleys pucket coz he owns all the royalties.
What else did u think caused the rift bw dbanj and don jazzy. Only a few have survived record label infact tailor swift had to re record all of her songs from scratch which took her years and pains.Even your almighty Ja rule doesn’t own his masters which his label has blantly refused to give him, same as ashanti. 50 cent doesn’t own his masters, even kanye west have no access to his YouTube passwords.
Micheal jackson was killed for this, 2pac was killed for this and same as biggie. When it comes to music there’s alot going on behind the scene and the one i feel for now is post malone coz he’s going through just the exact same thing mobad went thru. Being drugged and intimidated just to name him a mad dog 🐕.

You expect record labels to risk their own money and invest it on an artist who may
end up a failure but you don't want them to reap the reward.
As long as nobody was forced to sign the contract, then no wrong was done.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
He is right , I remembered a time when a cultist in Lagos told us story that even if dem go to pollce station to report him, he has two juniors their in there confraternity, walahi. Na true, when Dem go report him , they immediately pull a call to him that he should ran away from home,. Na when the guy come back from his race na then he go dey share this story..

This life na to just remain jejeli, no friends ,no enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Seun gets active every time felabration is close tho
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ugodson(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
I support
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by SaLongs1(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Seun is definitely the son of his father.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ugodson(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2023
MS247:
Supported

Let's protect the next youth

I seconded
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Sermwell(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2023
mmadu5:
please lets stop this mohbad nonsense . is getting annoying.
There are evil people like you in this country that will always oppose anything good! This is an opportunity to make laws that will protect vulnerable people against cultists, upcoming artist against extortionists, make the police act immediately on any petition on threat to life etc, but you're here saying we should forget about it!

Una too mumu oh

3 Likes

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by kingthreat(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Sometimes Seun Kuti makes sense despite being a weedhead.
Cultist intimidation has made thousands of youths become cultists.
And many of those that were intimidated to become cultists ended up with their lives being ruined. Many even dead. Happy I resisted that temptation years back despite being intimidated and physically assaulted.
Reminds me of a story shared years ago on this forum on how he was intimidated into cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by stasius: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Abeg make una shut up.

This news is becoming stale!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Yes o
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by GreatAutos(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Music label be like HK (yahoo office).
no be everybody dey make an there and many dey collect beating just because dem no fit hustle and if you fit hustle collect chairman fit still die your funds and the best you fit do be say you go komot for the office and if you don komot for the office, if you belong to a group called confra you can ginger your men to revenge.
I will stop here and ask a question.

Shey this Mohbad too no join cult?

I don’t know that’s why I’m asking
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by blingxx(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:

The think you can't indulge in cultism because you are educated lol grin.. Ever heard of the freemason, the origin of illuminati, even Nigerian politicians get hand for cultism, Hitler was in a Cult, the Nazi party evolved into a cult organization on its own.. No money and power is clean educated or not

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by GeneralBuhari: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2023
This Seun sef fit be cultist?
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2023
The so called members of the National Assembly and presidency are into one occult group or another

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by tishbite42: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2023
GreatAutos:
Music label be like HK (yahoo office).
no be everybody dey make an there and many dey collect beating just because dem no fit hustle and if you fit hustle collect chairman fit still die your funds and the best you fit do be say you go komot for the office and if you don komot for the office, if you belong to a group called confra you can ginger your men to revenge.
I will stop here and ask a question.

Shey this Mohbad too no join cult?

I don’t know that’s why I’m asking
Na Eiye man
But e be like sey na dem Naira Marley blend am so he was helpless
Hin for gather mind cross carpet to Aiyes
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Way4orward: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2023
"YOU ARE ASKING CULTISTS TO INVESTIGATE CULTISTS".

Well said.
Seeking justice in Nigeria is like saying the Nigeria Refineries will start working by December 2023.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Bfly: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
E be like say the beans wey this wan chop don digest finish
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by stuffs2002: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Ejioforrr:

https://independent.ng/mohbad-seun-kuti-calls-for-law-against-cultist-intimidation/

Seun Kuti slapped a Nigerian Police but the coward is yet to slap any police officer outside the country
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by GreatAutos(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2023
tishbite42:

Na Eiye man
But e be like sey na dem Naira Marley blend am so he was helpless
Hin for gather mind cross carpet to Aiyes

No be small thing 😂
Make dem settle themselves
Na in-house fight
Make dem settle themselves

I pity those fighting for him because non of dem knows what he did and what he didn’t do
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by prizeless(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2023
The only way to protect yourself is what we have been saying all along, "give your life to CHRIST and serve HIM truly. HE will give HIS angels charge over you. You won't need these things to succeed, HE will teach you what to do and prosper you. Yet many will not listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Adebayofficial(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Once you are good at what you do, no organization will be willing to release you, and if you insist, they start intimidating you and even threaten you with the selfish interpretation of the contract clause but if you are smart enough to detect the loopholes then they become desperate and can do anything to make sure you are useless or irrelevant after leaving them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by SpatialKing(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:

Stop dragging Don Jazzy into your Yoruba Music mess

You guys should address Yoruba artist because all people like Olamide, Naira Mali, Zino,portable, small doctor, late Mohbad and other Yoruba artist promote in their music is Violence, alcohol, cultism, smoking weed, drugs, fast money, yahoo etc...

Check properly Mohbad died of excessive drugs
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Nwaotu10(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Why didn't Mohbad join cult??

Is there any Musician that isn't a cultist??

Na because say him na 48 abi na Jew make those boys intimidate am

If I eventually find myself on the top ladder of fame one day, I go join cult, make men dey mount always for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids / Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.