Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti (18758 Views)

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Lovenorth: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nolevel666:

A fool like you made him know

Go and have a clash with cultists first then come back let’s see what you have to say
Devido is one of the prime suspects, I don't mind your sheepish behavior
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Careente7(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:
Record labels won’t like this. You think don jazzy built a twin mansion in lekki by giving artists their dues. Funny how mohbad streaming increased after his death when everything will eventually to into nairamarleys pucket coz he owns all the royalties.
What else did u think caused the rift bw dbanj and don jazzy. Only a few have survived record label infact tailor swift had to re record all of her songs from scratch which took her years and pains.Even your almighty Ja rule doesn’t own his masters which his label has blantly refused to give him, same as ashanti. 50 cent doesn’t own his masters, even kanye west have no access to his YouTube passwords.
Micheal jackson was killed for this, 2pac was killed for this and same as biggie. When it comes to music there’s alot going on behind the scene and the one i feel for now is post malone coz he’s going through just the exact same thing mobad went thru. Being drugged and intimidated just to name him a mad dog 🐕.
Education still remains the only easy way out.
🧢 🧢 🧢
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You know Seun is also a cultist, right?

Which of the Seun’s seun Kuti u mean
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Samtob90(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ejioforrr:

https://independent.ng/mohbad-seun-kuti-calls-for-law-against-cultist-intimidation/
As good as this proposition is, I want to conclude it will achieve nothing. Is is not same police that will execute the laws? what happened to the existing laws. Why law against intimidation? why not a death sentence for cultism and all crimes?

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
I support this idea. This is a common practice in U.S
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by MamaletASO: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
mmadu5:
please lets stop this mohbad nonsense . is getting annoying.

Very annoying..
Who is even d boy? What impacts has he made?? Of what benefit is he??
Why d noise all around??
Naija youths and bad energy..

All dis guys are into different kind of OATH taking and dey don't knw it has repercussions..

Where dey suppose to channel energy they won't...
All set of frustrated youths without job..always looking for unnecessary news..

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
mmadu5:
please lets stop this mohbad nonsense . is getting annoying.
Don't worry, when it happens to you, you will know we shouldn't have stopped when we did.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by mmadu5(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
MamaletASO:

Very annoying..
Why d noise all around??

All dis guys are into different kind of OATH taking and dey don't knw it has repercussions..

my brother i tire oooo. if tupac and biggie died and left this world who is mohbad? a nobody. what impact did he make in the world? this is really getting annoying.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na for una wey watch video they talk like this, u see the person wey dem slap come talk em side of the story? Abi una no deserve to know or just dont care?

Una no change mentality and u want make Nigeria change.... Jangolova epo moto

cry07z:
Says the one that was slapping police n saying do u know who i am, isn't that intimidation also?

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
U deh ask seun question? Na em be govt?

U just made all ur long epistle useless. Are you a Nigerian?

U get mind dey write trash. Udon mean it

ogbonti:
this one talks before he thinks

he has been talking anyhow for the past few years now just to feel reasonable when in reality he is an idi ot

Nigeria got abundance of laws - hundreds of laws that are never observed or obeyed - that was why IBB once said introducing laws in Nigeria is never the problem - but the political will to implement it

INEC collected N350 Billion naira - equivalent of $400 million in cash to introduce BVAS into our election only to turn it off on election day - and blurred 18,000 polling units result - just to declare a man who never got up to 10% of the actual vote cast as the President and they challenged Nigerians to go to court because they have the judiciary in their pocket -

MY QUESTION FOR SEUN IS —

An electoral law that Nigeria payed $400
million cash for, Nigeria didn’t obey it, is it the proposed MohBad’s law sponsored by (Senator) Seun Kuti which will be passed for free that Nigeria will obey ?

Seun, you apostle of impunity - when will a law be passed to save policemen from your slaps and harassment ? Human being dey talk, this yeye Seun Kuti go dey talk like say him na human being - Agbaya craze man 😏
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Sermwell(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
minakom:

True boss, but I have suffered a lot in the hands of these guys. If it would cost me my life to see many of them go down, I'm in for it. They are a menace to our society.
If you're willing to loose your life for it, what about your love ones who may be hurt or loose thier lives because one cultist?
You snitch on them to the police, they find out because of corruption on the part of the police, and what do you think will happen next!! It's not about you alone! This cultists don't think. They can just wipe away you and your entire family!
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Its not about mohbad anymore....its about alot of youths the are in similar problems or about to be.

Cultist dey everywhere.

MamaletASO:

Very annoying..
Why d noise all around??

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ogbonti: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
shonepa:
U deh ask seun question? Na em be govt?

U just made all ur long epistle useless. Are you a Nigerian?

U get mind dey write trash. Udon mean it

i addressed my response to seun not you so get. da fv ck outta here - busy body 😏
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Seun Kuti no be runs man o, i sabi the bro wella, the Bird wey dey em name no be eiye confra, seun na babalawo, na em confraternity be dat.

drimzsmoke:

big BIRD kuti, wetyn that bird dey do for hin name!!!
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ddeola: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bitter truth.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by sheflat: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
TOTAL SUPPORT
#THEMOHBADLAW
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Treadway: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Depsui:

You're naive. Cultists intimidate a lot of people but because it did not happen to you, it should continue abi?

A ni ka panu po bole wi, e lo n fewo ni.
no nexus between light and darkness. Don't go looking for trouble, and you won't find it. Cheers
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by minakom: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sermwell:

If you're willing to loose your life for it, what about your love ones who may be hurt or loose thier lives because one cultist?
You snitch on them to the police, they find out because of corruption on the part of the police, and what do you think will happen next!! It's not about you alone! This cultists don't think. They can just wipe away you and your entire family!
Boss I swear you're right. I will just leave them to God to help me fight my battle.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Depsui(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Treadway:
no nexus between light and darkness. Don't go looking for trouble, and you won't find it. Cheers

Not always. Some cultists try to intimidate innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by MamaletASO: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
mmadu5:

my brother i tire oooo. if tupac and biggie died and left this world who is mohbad? a nobody. what impact did he make in the world? this is really getting annoying.

You get d point..
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by NNTR: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
visaclick:
Record labels won’t like this. You think don jazzy built a twin mansion in lekki by giving artists their dues. Funny how mohbad streaming increased after his death when everything will eventually to into nairamarleys pucket coz he owns all the royalties.
What else did u think caused the rift bw dbanj and don jazzy. Only a few have survived record label infact tailor swift had to re record all of her songs from scratch which took her years and pains.Even your almighty Ja rule doesn’t own his masters which his label has blantly refused to give him, same as ashanti. 50 cent doesn’t own his masters, even kanye west have no access to his YouTube passwords.
Micheal jackson was killed for this, 2pac was killed for this and same as biggie. When it comes to music there’s alot going on behind the scene and the one i feel for now is post malone coz he’s going through just the exact same thing mobad went thru. Being drugged and intimidated just to name him a mad dog 🐕.
Education still remains the only easy way out.
https://www.nairaland.com/7851320/epic-battle-king-sunny-ade#125976095
The Epic Battle Between King Sunny Ade And Chief Bolarinwa Abioro

Still basking in the euphoria of his growing fame, Sunny gratefully signed again. His band boys signed. 20 kobo was still something. Orogun iya re da sokoto fun o, o ni ko bale, melo ni iya to bi o da fun o? You are complaining that the trousers made for you by your step-mother was not long enough, where is the one your own mother made for you? They were expecting their 20 kobo royalty on every album. Well, when the time came for actual payment, it was then discovered that mathematically and arithmetically, it was not supposed to be 20 kobo. They had not factored the cost of publicity and promotion! And since it was the artiste that was being promoted, he must be the one to bear the cost! After the addition and subtraction, Sunny was given 15 kobo per album.

KSA was not Chike Obi, the mathematician. But he knew that 20 kobo and 15 kobo were not the same thing. Compared with his contemporaries in the music industry, KSA realized that he was holding the short end of the stick. His colleague, Baba Commander, Chief Ebenezer Obey was earning as high as 70 kobo per album. Others were earning between 35 kobo and 60 kobo.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by Ewedegubbler: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Clout chasing weed man
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by mignone(f): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Not only mohbad law what about mohgood law

When will directly or indirectly celebrate Cultists and

The next evil is the celebration of fraudulent sources of wealth as against legitimate sources

Very right. Now we have d results.
Someone warned earlier, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf646MGYuXo?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
You just a bitter person....negative energy.

Una won destroy this country abi?

Ode

ogbonti:

i addressed my response to seun not you so get. da fv ck outta here - busy body 😏
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ogbonti: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
shonepa:
You just a bitter person....negative energy.

Una won destroy this country abi?

Ode

you fada is a very bitter creature because you
hate the truth - when Seun slapped a police
officer, he was not trying to destroy this country

but when i have an opinion against ona agbero behavior - then i want to destroy the country that belongs to you and your father abi -? ozuor
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Now u don enta once chance, ur bitterness don blind u.

Seun slapped a police man gehn gehn, u no reason say u suppose hear from the police man side? Abi e get em testimony wey u hear, millions of Nigerians no hear?

Because u dont care, make dem just crucify seun na wetin dey ur bitter mind set, yet u calling for justice. Hypocrisy at the highest, thats what it is.

At this point i have nothing to say to u, cos u don expose ur self.

Una no change mind set and u won make Nigeria better. U cant eat ur cake and have it.

ogbonti:

you fada is a very bitter creature because you
hate the truth - when Seun slapped a police
officer, he was not trying to destroy this country

but when i have an opinion against ona agbero behavior - then i want to destroy the country that belongs to you and your father abi -? ozuor
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by ogbonti: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
shonepa:
Now u don enta once chance, ur bitterness don blind u.

Seun slapped a police man gehn gehn, u no reason say u suppose hear from the police man side? Abi e get em testimony wey u hear, millions of Nigerians no hear?

Because u dont care, make dem just crucify seun na wetin dey ur bitter mind set, yet u calling for justice. Hypocrisy at the highest, thats what it is.

At this point i have nothing to say to u, cos u don expose ur self.

Una no change mind set and u won make Nigeria better. U cant eat ur cake and have it.

ronu keypad warrior agbaya 🤣
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Message delivered 😋

ogbonti:

ronu keypad warrior agbaya 🤣
Re: Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti by enemyofprogress: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Mohbad means _"I am bad"_. His real name is IleriOluwa meaning _"The Promises of God"_ When he start his Music carrier as Christian Songs, he tags himself Imole meaning _"Light"._ He change his name to Mohbad after following the style of the world, carelessly taking a Cult leader as Model. _Once he was caught in the snare laid by the evil squad, he was murdered before retracing himself and the glory sank. Who are your models? The parents are gnashing their teeth now. How are you training your child? Following things of the world and you careless? It is their world, right? God is no respecter of anyone. The key qualification is RIGHTEOUSNESS. The Truth cannot change through your assumptions, thoughts and imaginations. *TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REMAINING TRUTH*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids / There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.