Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) (34102 Views)

Petition | Ban Marlins Music,save Another Young Aspiring Promising Artiste / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by omolola100(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Honestly, they are always on the wrong side of fairness, justice and goodness
Leave politics aside this issue
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Clinton14(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Have you noticed Tinubu supporters are always defending Naria Marley and Sam Larry

This country has a very long way to go

Anyways na yoruba vs yoruba

E concern una

Na when una touch any PH artist for that una Lagos una go know how far

You have a serious mental problems, you better seek help before it is too late.

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by muyeski: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Have you noticed Tinubu supporters are always defending Naria Marley and Sam Larry

E concern una

Lunatic vibrating

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by newnigerdelta00: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Is not your fault,na NAIRALAND mumu fault

5 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by DollarSigns(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Marlians are all evil.

Both the owner of the marlian music and movement, the supporters, the musicians signed in, those still having Nairamarley music in their phones, those still following him on social media and above all, all those who smoke Igbo and do drugs. Both those on Nairaland and off Nairaland.

One key thing to note is this:

Those who will say it is good to have a friend like Bella. Ask yourself, are you that kind of Bella friend to your friends?

You Dey find friend wey go wait until you die before he show his pains🥺🥺 lmao and silly illustrations.
1. Dooty is dooty
He got to stardom on the waves of drugs and some gangster stuff; he can’t go born again all of a sudden; never sign an agreement you can’t honor to the end✅

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na south south get this country, the day we go vex everybody go feel am no caps.

How?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by hkidola00(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na south south get this country, the day we go vex everybody go feel am no caps.
but una don vex for past and nothing happened,Niger Delta militant and massob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Domaining101: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
tell them, they keep pissing off we southerners in this country... The day we will get more serious about this our Biafra agitation, Maybe na that time them go begin get sense.
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by LajaLaba: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Na when una touch any PH artist for that una Lagoes una go know how far
Boy no enter market o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Mccullum: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

I know you're working for your pay Master,

sometimes I pity your type of hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by eclatante: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Bella knew what was up with the marlians.

Such a smart guy. He was really a good friend to Mohbad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by sylve11: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

PH get Artists?

Who are they? Omay Lay, Duncan Mighty and who?

You keep yarning okpata on Nairaland. Who sabi your Papa for PH? This same city wey we dey?

If we check now, you are not even from the region. You are most probably one of those who are always too ashamed to mention their state (We kuku sabi una grin )

Rivers guys don't run mouths on social media. They are not chest beaters like you. Their actions do the talking.

Never seen such a bitter mofo my entire life.

Opio

True! I dey suspect sey that guy nor be from Rivers state. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by eclatante: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=englishmart post=125969178] Bella is just a keypad Rear Admiral. #20 mind the kid no get. Forget all those twitter fulminations. Everybody be bad guy online [/quote

I don't understand what you mean though.

What do you want him to do exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by DonBenny77(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2023

Such a jolly fellow
Imole!
You finally lit up the world 🌎 even if it was for a day......
Light over darkness!

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Has this become a political issue?

5 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by dapadawee: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Which of tinubu supporters count me out o. Even tinubu so gave him the highest. But the truth is that wetin you no chop no fit poison you. The only thing I see here is that the guy wanted out but did not follow the right exit and everybody wey have hand and his death and any other person death even if you're angry at naira marley and you yourself have ever have a hand in the death of someone you will not leave your days. Every killer of man must be killed in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Enough with Mohbaf...is he foolish..

Na igbos I blame...doing candle light and walk in igboland for one useless mohbad but MNK is still in detention...

As in what kind of tribe did I come from...

Useless
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Confiture: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnerI3Tx5Sk?si=RF62LlEycrjRcIjk

Bella while hanging out with an interviewer affirmed that Omah Lay is his close pal. When asked who else he shared such ties with, he said Mohbad and proceeded to call him on video call. The interviewer asked if Mohbad was on his album. With a dismissive gesture, Bella replied "He's not on my album. All these their Marlians..I don't want. I don't want to be involved abeg"

He proceeded to call Mohbad on video and amidst much friendly dialogue, they agreed to meet up later at Buju's listening party. Mohbad even asked if they could link up much earlier at Bella's destination at that moment but Bella told him not to since he would not be paid to be there.

It appears Bella had a forehand knowledge of the alleged absurd practices of Marlians Music before the recent fiasco leading to the death of Mohbad. While a number of people may be on his demise for clout, we can only imagine the kind of pain Bella is dealing with at this point.

See the video above

"Dangbana Orisa"

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Luna65: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2023
Pls I'm hungry,tired and frustrated

#100 will help me a lot during this period

God bless you

Samson opay 7063611463

Thank you
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by DonroxyII: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2023
DollarSigns:

You Dey find friend wey go wait until you die before he show his pains🥺🥺 lmao and silly illustrations.
1. Dooty is dooty
He got to stardom on the waves of drugs and some gangster stuff; he can’t go born again all of a sudden; never sign an agreement you can’t honor to the end✅
Shikom .... !
He never knew the game was rigged since Satan Betrayed Adam in Year "0" ...

Ihm Papa Suppose tell am But Wetin Ikorodu Man Ihmsef Sabi .... Baba wey dey rep Naira Marley Anyhow .....

RiP Mohbad, Justice is Solely with Almighty God.
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Nyne: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Abeg quick quick.

Things are getting out of hands in this world.

Democracy na very demonic activity
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by pongwa(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

kosi danu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by owolabi5: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Have you noticed that Peter Obi Supporters are always very quick to protest and destroy government property even for the dumbest of reasons. You want Naira Marley to be lynched that is your modus operandi, just to destroy destroy. with your fake love for Moh Bad.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by DonroxyII: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Confiture:

"Dangbana Orisa"
Dagbana Mama & Fatima Dagbana no dey sleep Ontop Bella Case .... He is a Bigboy !

MohBad no get real people around him .. He is the soldier to his own people but who soldiers for him

He has God But to Role with God, You Must be On The Most Superb IQ if not You will run Down On Powers You don't have Maturities to Wield ...

Rip Mohbad!

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2023
They were really close pals

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Myer(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

At this juncture, every thing you know can only give you a speculative opinion, not conclusive.

Tinubu's supporters are majorly intellectuals who are also wise. We know we cannot conclude on a matter just by emotions but thorough investigation. If you've ever been a victim of mistaken identity, you will understand this better.

Until the established authorities carry out their investigation and provide their expert judgment, we do not make ourselves judge on such matters.

Besides, we know and if not for your political, emotional and social juvenility, you will also know that Cases/Matters are not decided on social media , beer parlors or bus stops. They are decided by Expert Judges and Established Institutions.

Good luck on your social media investigations as you keep enriching bloggers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by lolu2019: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

u r not serious.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Nayturalistic: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

You whey no get anything meaningful to contribute again for life. mumu de hide behind keyboard. Na your type we de talk.

Dummy nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Cj4charles(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

PH get Artists?

Who are they? Omay Lay, Duncan Mighty and who?

You keep yarning okpata on Nairaland. Who sabi your Papa for PH? This same city wey we dey?

If we check now, you are not even from the region. You are most probably one of those who are always too ashamed to mention their state (We kuku sabi una grin )

Rivers guys don't run mouths on social media. They are not chest beaters like you. Their actions do the talking.

Never seen such a bitter mofo my entire life.

Opio
Then you've not head or seen Helinus or
Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Iwedunloye: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

Same way Obi supporters now turn fake Yoruba lovers coz of Mohbad….Dumb set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) by Shattuck(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una

I noticed it too, seems they have a deal with the devil to always support evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband / Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.