Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers (2516 Views)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhariโ€™s Convoy / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go and reclaim ILORIN...see as you dey Dodge that angle loyally as a worthless COWARD. grin

Makunahatata:
whatever! It doesn't change the fact that your terrorist region is listed unsafe and if we check well ,even useless u and your useless family no dey love fr your evil region..... Expatriates kor experiments ni, so u can kill them like the Us convoy u attacked the other day... Useless criminals*spits*
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Go and reclaim ILORIN...see as you dey Dodge that angle loyally as a worthless COWARD. grin

Dodge wetin? I'm not delusional like u... Criminal from the land of evil
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Land of evil that Has an EMIR in place of an OBA? You are truly a worthless slave grin

Makunahatata:
Dodge wetin? I'm not delusional like u... Criminal from the land of evil
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Land of evil that Has an EMIR in place of an EMIR? You are truly a worthless slave grin

I repeat joke is on u.. the world don dey see una fr who una be... Enjoy ur terrorists abode, unfit for living region.
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are Ranting. grin

Go and live in Zamfara..yobe...Adamawa...Niger States.. grin
Oh Ok you can't abi??....Why can't you complain? A slave dares not complain about his master. grin

Now go and reclaim land seized from your worthless ancestors by FULANi in ILORIN? You dare not abi? Are FULANi Herdsmen not terrorist mongrels? You dare not say that, can you? Worthless yaribanzaa slavish ijiot. grin

Makunahatata:
I repeat joke is on u.. the world don dey see una fr who una be... Enjoy ur terrorists abode, unfit for living region.
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by JOemmy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have known since that those criminals committing all kinds of atrocities in igboland are not actually ipob members but enemies of the igbos watch igboland return to it's once peaceful state anytime the apc is out of aso rock.

1 Like

Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You are Ranting. grin

Go and live in Zamfara..yobe...Adamawa...Niger States.. grin
Oh Ok you can't abi??....Why can't you complain? A slave dares not complain about his master. grin

Now go and reclaim land seized from your worthless ancestors by FULANi in ILORIN? You dare not abi? Are FULANi Herdsmen not terrorist mongrels? You dare not say that, can you? Worthless yaribanzaa slavish ijiot. grin

shame on u .. I'm glad u agree your useless region is terrorists abode but trying to do comparison is just too low๐Ÿ˜‚, shameless pig , so ur region and bokoharam ravaged states dey compete now... Kai *spits* Uwazuruike no lie, stupidity is embedded in your DNA
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
How did i zombie? grin

I sighted real zones of terror, that persist, with your worthless Army supporting the terrorist.

You can go and live in those areas to experience first hand terror activities, but as a generational Coward, YOU DARE NOT CONFRONT THE NORTH, because they will deal with you as they smashed Soyinka the pig, you call elder.

The fact that you want to use the SE as a base for mockery has been smashed by SE resilience...

You championed ASARI...he was smashed

You championed Buhari, he did Python Dance, LET THE PYTHON come and DANCE again.. angry

SIT at home on MONDAY , your MILITARY even observed it. They should have taken up the challenge and leave "heavily populated" areas, they use as cover. Make them understand...BRUTALITY.

Tinubu is President, tell him to KILL Nnamdi Kanu, as you did under BUHARI...YOU DARE NOT.

All we know is this...PAY BACK is always "HEAVY WITH EXPECTATIONs"...and the SW will pay dearly, because of your worthless stupidity.

HISTORY IS very much ALIVE and you PIGs cant change the narrative...WE ARE ALIVE to see First hand , Yaribanzaa treachery and foolishness.... angry

Makunahatata:
shame on u .. I'm glad u agree your useless region is terrorists abode but trying to do comparison is just too low๐Ÿ˜‚, shameless pig , so ur region and bokoharam ravaged states dey compete now... Kai *spits* Uwazuruike no lie, stupidity is embedded in your DNA
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
How did i zombie? grin

I sighted real zones of terror, that persist, with your worthless Army supporting the terrorist.

You can go and live in those areas to experience first hand terror activities, but as a generational Coward, YOU DARE NOT CONFRONT THE NORTH, because they will deal with you as they smashed Soyinka the pig, you call elder.

The fact that you want to use the SE as a base for mockery has been smashed by SE resilience...

You championed ASARI...he was smashed

You championed Buhari, he did Python Dance, LET THE PYTHON come and DANCE again.. angry

SIT at home on MONDAY , your MILITARY even observed it. They should have taken up the challenge and leave "heavily populated" areas, they use as cover. Make them understand...BRUTALITY.

Tinubu is President, tell him to KILL Nnamdi Kanu, as you did under BUHARI...YOU DARE NOT.

All we know is this...PAY BACK is always "HEAVY WITH EXPECTATIONs"...and the SW will pay dearly, because of your worthless stupidity.

HISTORY IS very much ALIVE and you PIGs cant change the narrative...WE ARE ALIVE to see First hand , Yaribanzaa treachery and foolishness.... angry

oga .. I no get time to dey read your story... Face your doomed region.. fvck off my mention
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
You go Learn the HARD WAY...Mugu cheesy

Makunahatata:
oga .. I no get time to dey read your story... Face your doomed region.. fvck off my mention
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You go Learn the HARD WAY...Mugu cheesy

bye bye... And RIP in advance Incase ugm gets u .
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
You will RIP as soon as you set foot in LAGOS...OGUN..OYO ..OSUN..States..

Your skull will be mined, by a fellow and worthless agbado MANDATE idiot like you. cheesy

Makunahatata:
bye bye... And RIP in advance Incase ugm gets u .
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by MrsTwrite(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
I'll be right back.
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You will RIP as soon as you set foot in LAGOS...OGUN..OYO ..OSUN..States..

Your skull will be mined, by a fellow and worthless agbado MANDATE idiot like you. cheesy

๐Ÿ˜‚ epain am.. e turn am to curse... Na prayer o wayre.. RIP in advance to u and your family
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na we dey go condolence grin..and your worthless lineage dey the list.. grin

Makunahatata:
๐Ÿ˜‚ epain am.. e turn am to curse... Na prayer o wayre.. RIP in advance to u and your family
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Makunahatata: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Na we dey go condolence grin..and your worthless lineage dey the list.. grin

ugm don dey come.. goan hide ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by BiafranPatriot: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin grin Ordinary "oro" you start shaking.. grin grin

Makunahatata:
ugm don dey come.. goan hide ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Creamypie:
And when army starts killing ipob right, left and center, them ipob go report to I.c.c. just relax army will not stop destruction of mbano for now. I dey ashamed say we initially allowed ipob demonstration in asaba and environs between 2015/2016 b4 we notice am quick that it was systemic cover for armed robbery/kidnappings they were actually into
I don't have problem with Nigerian army killing ipob. However don't kill innocent civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic / What's Happening To The Yorubas / Niger Delta: Is Their Solution In Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.