Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me (48470 Views)

Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Sijo01(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

Since you suspected allergy get Loratidine by hovid.

That should help
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Kubin: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Drug reaction
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by isan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Allergy reaction
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Thinkfree(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sunfly
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by yinchar(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
That’s simply Hives caused by allergic reactions

Simply buy antihistamine medicines
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Treadway: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Prednisolone or Hydrocortisone inj. Go to the pharmacy, they can/will administer it.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Adewale1603(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Are there doctors here in nairaland?
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Johnchrix(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

Change your current drinking water source. Stop drinking untreated water that's the cause.You can boil the water before drinking.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by lomprico(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

It's called hives. It's an allergy. It happens to me sometimes when I'm in a moldy place.

Mold causes it for me. Maybe you ate something you are allergic to or you covered yourself with a moldy cloth or layed in a moldy bed.

Buy piritone anti-allegy tablets and take.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by overdrive(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Get rid of roaches they are the culprits.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Rmace: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Jus like someone said up there . Go through traditional ways . Or better still, Ask those who sell traditional soaps about where you can get Ewe Sereyo( not dry one o) .. then grind the leaves with any bar soap, use am bath.. if the stuff doesn't disappear , Tag me and insult me back.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by mukthar2000(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Heart rash, the more the water split the more increase, get a Dustin powder and after some days contact ur doc.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by aliscomonaj: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Drug reaction
Antiochus:

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Rmace: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
mukthar2000:
Heart rash, the more the water split the more increase, get a Dustin powder and after some days contact ur doc.

All this na long process jare
Traditional ways over modern medicine .
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Antiochus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
sonofthunder:

What else did you eat the previous day? Are you lactose intolerant?

I have been taking milk lately and I took it before going to bed with peanuts and bread.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by mukthar2000(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rmace:

All this na long process jare
Traditional ways over modern medicine .
year u can contact the herbs sellers in the market go with the baby, I believe that Agbo we work more faster, sorry
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hive

Get loratadine tablets and take one every 4hours. It would clear off
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by fortune9525: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
I experience same thing last week....

A nurse (Staff Nurse) prescribed prednisolone and poriton and it's works for me.

But am still trying to find out what could have caused it.

But I don't know if it will also work for you, I will advise you see a medical practitioner that know about your medical history no matter how little.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by CEOKmotors: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

It's an allergic reaction.

It's called urticaria or hives.

Put ice block in your towel and use it to press the affect spot for relief.

Look for what triggers it and try to stop it.

Mine occurs if I take ibuprofen drugs.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Frankoso(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na so U be?

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by minasu190: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
You have bedbugs in your room sucking your blood.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Papilagreen: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
This use to happen to me back then when I was in school
I still remember like it was yesterday.
Then it comes out at midnight usually 12 am till sun comes u and as soon as I go sit under the sun for a while my skin goes back to normal. The itching all over your body no be here ooo. Na so e go cover all my body and I go dey fear say na attack.
But I guess it's good poising a specific kind of bug that we cook with our vegetables that's the cause and we hardly know.
Na God dey save us e be like I go need do research on this because seeing this along gives me chills when I remember how e dey full all over my body that year.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Skin allergies...!

It could be environmental, food, water, or even fabric.

It's not that big a deal... You just need to determine the triggers and learn to avoid especially if it is food-related.

Blood tests to rule out viral infections and other endocrine issues won't be out of place.

If you can, check with your physician.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rub red oil e go stop
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Timiblanko(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hope this is not bed bug 🐛
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by fortune9525: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
I experience similar thing last week...

A nurse (staff nurse) prescribed prednisolone and poriton for me and it's really work for me I don't know about you.

But I will advise you consult a medical practitioner that knows your medical history before taking any drugs.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Carcholce: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Did you sleep with a prostitute

Why did you ask this? I am really curios to know.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by obinna58(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Dermatographia loading, na like this it started with me 10years ago

Soft skin you might be part of us, mine eventually vanished after many years, not totally though
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by article1: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is scabies. Get some antibiotics from the pharmacy and make sure you soak your clothes with Dettol or any antiseptic in hot water overnight. Avoid regular change of cream and bathing soap
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by HEBEI: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
I used to have this on my body many years ago. It can be itchy like tomorrow no dey, especially during the cold whether.

Ever since I married, all these nonsensical sicknesses left me. How? I cannot explain.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Why did you ask this? I am really curios to know.
Most prostitutes are infected and any kind of contact with them may result to this and other dangerous skin diseases or STDs

This is not the first time such is being brought here and the last one affirmed to sleeping with a prostitute, so that was why I asked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Is This A Fake Product (TEEM™) CONSUMER BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.