Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me (48527 Views)

Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Brownking: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

Looks like the bite of a bed bug
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by yungkazy: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Use puritin or loratidin i also experience it,it is not reaction ooh ...it does not have cure
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Sheedymadu1(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
The first time I experience it.. is when I Lodge at one cheap hotel/ guess house.. I thought the bedsheets is dirty. I called the receptionist to change it, still same issue... So after many years... I had the experience again in my own bedroom.. I have to clean my room very well... Especially the ceiling... I believe ur ceiling is dirty...
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by lagosrd: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Noticed that too. Total body itching. I used annoitting oil and the massive itching vanished.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by odimbannamdi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulOtl:

Highly fallacious statement. I've done a year and then ruined it when one 57 year old divorced Igbo woman tempted my tire, and I stupidly gave in. I'm not ashamed to spill it out as it's past and no one here will ever know the woman. As in, ever.

Now I'm on track again. Let's see how far o can go, but only by the grace of God. I've had enough sex in my teen and earlier adolescent years to last me half a century. No gimmicks. I'm being FR.

It's time to keep the flesh in check.

The adjectives you used to qualify the woman is totally unnecessary, especially the tribal part. Just saying "woman" would have still helped our understanding.

Meanwhile, if you are going on this celibacy journey without being truly born again and sanctified by the Holy Spirit, first, the journey will be extremely difficult and you will yield to a temptress again before you know it. Secondly, you would just be practicing religion and morality, and not righteousness which is the core attribute of a true believing and practicing Christian.

I pray God see all of is thriugh
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Platodeen87: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
You have taking contaminated ZOBO drink...period

The solution is dat u stop drinking it
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by bewla(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Antiochus:
nlfpmod please help me push this to fp
You done eat bush meat abi
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

The adjectives you used to qualify the woman is totally unnecessary, especially the tribal part. Just saying "woman" would have still helped our understanding.

Meanwhile, if you are going on this celibacy journey without being truly born again and sanctified by the Holy Spirit, first, the journey will be extremely difficult and you will yield to a temptress again before you know it. Secondly, you would just be practicing religion and morality, and not righteousness which is the core attribute of a true believing and practicing Christian.

I pray God see all of is thriugh
Maybe I felt it was necessary to use it at that point.

Anyway, the rest if your point has been digested. I knew them before now, though.
God help us all.

Besides, I even. Want to delete the initial comment self ..even if you've already quoted it. I'll still delete mine..since I was replying to that lady and she has already read it.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by cleantitleautos: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

It's an allergy. Yorubas call it 'egbesi'. It used to happen to me when I was younger, couldn't figure out what I ate that caused it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.