Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me (48464 Views)

Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Abagworo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kwirikwata agbala gi. You need to sterilize your bed and beddings
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Antiochus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tt4tolu:
These are allergies. take prednisolone and loratidine.

Thanks. I have gone to see a pharmacist and she prescribed this prednisolone and some other drugs with a cream in a tube. I am relieved now. Thanks.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Why would a responsible man who cherishes his health sleep with hookers self...
OP sounds innocent and like a responsible man from the humility in his words.
I hope I'm not wrong, anyway.
Speak for yourself

So many people on this forum ain't near anything they portray here
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Antiochus(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Speak for yourself

I have gone to see a pharmacist and I was prescribed some drugs with cream in a tube now I am relieved. I haven't touched a woman since 15 years I became born again and I can say it anywhere so don't give yourself headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by ViceGovernor: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
It is called depola in yoruba.....apply palm oil on the rash and it would disappear overnight
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by omenpetrol: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
It could be scabies | hives or liver problems. Get tested for hepatitis B.

Please research the 3 conditions I mentioned.

Thank me later.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by dkidd: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obiworld2020:
Bro, ordinary red oil will do justice to this ASAP, rub it evenly all over your body like a cream.... that's all. You don't need to thank, thank God πŸ™.
Stop all this unnecessary panic.

All this township children.πŸ˜‚
Lol so make him rub red oil for body like cream. Shebi it won't stain everything he comes in contact with
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Kamalex22(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is what yoruba dey call egbesi, it's normal thing
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by mukthar2000(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rmace:

Which one is go with baby now. Lol
so that the herb seller we glance on the baby to know what's good for him or her.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

I have gone to see a pharmacist and I was prescribed some drugs with cream in a tube now I am relieved. I haven't touched a woman since 15 years I became born again and I can say it anywhere so don't give yourself headache.
Dayumn!!! Damn! Damn! And damn again!!! cheesy

IconicR did you hear what this man said?
I told you he ain't lay with no hookers, didn't I?? grin
I feel good that I was right. cheesy
And how my spirit felt he was genuine, is something I don't understand. You just know a good one when you hear or see one.

Thank God you are relieved of the discomfort, OP. We're all happy for you.
And wow, 15 years is no easy feat to have achieved. I am impressed. I'm also on that journey, just nearly one year. undecided

πŸ™„πŸ™„ Ughhhh. Can't wait to just get married to someone I love and enjoy myself with no inhibitions.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Speak for yourself

I know...but he's different...I guess.

And my guess was right.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Dayumn!!! Damn! Damn! And damn again!!! cheesy

IconicR did you hear that this man said?
I told you he ain't lay with no hookers, didn't I?? grin
I feel good that I was right. cheesy
And how my spirit felt he was genuine, is something I don't understand. You just know a good one when you hear or see one.

Thank God you are relieved of the discomfort, OP. We're all happy for you.
And wow, 15 years is no easy feat to have achieved. I impressed. I'm also on that journey, just nearly one year. undecided

πŸ™„πŸ™„ Ughhhh. Can't wait to just get married to someone I love and enjoy myself with no inhibitions.
Well there's no proof to all he said

Abeg you that can't even go on a one week celibacy journey
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by brainhgeek(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Allergy or shingles
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by jimb(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
bedbug
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:

Highly fallacious statement. I've done a year and then ruined it.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Decarbonisation: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
You should be at the pharmacy sir, since you seem to have deduced what's happening to you and what you need is drugs.

And then if the person at the pharmacy is knowledgeable and sound, they might be able to tell if your deducements are right and give you the right drugs...

Or refer you to a doctor if they can't handle it...
e

Be at the pharmacy for what? Are you insane?
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by 7bucklife: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are infected bro. Is it today you are eating groundnut. So since u were a kid till now,no allergies with groundnut. Its not bed bug. If it were a bed bug,they have a sequence..which are usually tripple dots or 4 dots indicating the bites came from their mouth. This one is infection. Unprotected sex.... buy visita plus. Its like toothpaste..red is the pack but its white in paste. Use it for 3 days..After bath.morning and night

1 Like

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:

Can't you even sight the " Antioch" in his moniker. cheesy
He is a scripture-filled man.
Antioch was one of the cities apostle Paul had preached the new gospel in. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Highly fallacious statement. I've done a year and then ruined it when one 57 year old divorced Igbo woman tempted my tire, and I stupidly gave in. I'm not ashamed to spill it out as it's past and no one here will ever know the woman. As in, ever.

Now I'm on track again. Let's see how far o can go, but only by the grace of God. I've had enough sex in my teen and earlier adolescent years to last me half a century. No gimmicks. I'm being FR.

It's time to keep the flesh in check.

Hmm imagine a single man tired of sex

No wonder all of you ain't interested or eager to marry anymore
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Mayhem1: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Did you sleep with a prostitute
even ur girlfriend can give you this so end this narrative
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm imagine a single man tired of sex

No wonder all of you ain't interested or eager to marry anymore

It's not like that, ma'am. I think the problem is I'm just too picky. Plus, I'm waiting to hit that multi-millionaire status firstly. I hate nonsense. I have 7 years left to reach my target, otherwise I'll totally abandon that marriage life.
See the picture below. That's what I'm still waiting on God for, before deciding to go the way of marriage. I hope it doesn't end up being a lifetime wait. grin... Cannot sha...I know where I'll be in two years time. These kinds of ladies abound there...at least.

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Mate77(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hello if you can get my massage, this signs of low sugar in ur body kindly take a bottle of coke and go and see ur doctor thanks.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

It's not like that, ma'am. I think the problem is I'm just too picky. Plus, I'm waiting to hit that multi-millionaire status firstly. I hate nonsense. I have 7 years left to reach my target, otherwise I'll totally abandon that marriage life.
See the picture below. That's what I'm still waiting on God for before deciding to go the way of marriage. I hope it doesn't end up being a lifetime wait. grin... Cannot sha...I know where I'll be in two years time. These kinds of ladies abound there...at least.
So you like abi love Lauryn
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Awakened38: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's called hives. It's a histamine reaction
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Shed24(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=sonofthunder post=125973969]

What else did you eat the previou7s day? Are you lactose intolerant?[/quoteo
It's scabies
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by rabiudon: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.
Hives.. Use Loratadine
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Bekind123: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
sircrabo:
I don't know the English name. In Ibo it's Ola mmanu. Rub red oil around the affected areas and it'll disappear. Unless it's something else
you are right. Some one advised me to use the red oil the first time I had the allergy and it worked, I later found out that the allergy is from paw-paw and I used to like paw-paw alot but all a sudden my body became allergic to it.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by ChristianMuslim: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Look for mad woman shit(faeces) rub it on it.. then leave it for 12 hours.. use goat shit clean am
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Adiy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Looks like wot Yoruba call ITA. Ejirin leave is used as sponge to bath in a bowl den flush d water cos it's believed to be contagious. Fluid from d mashed leave should be drank too.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by fortune9525: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
I experience such last week and a nurse prescribed prednisolone and poriton and it's worked

Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by fortune9525: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
I experience this last week and a nurse prescribed prednisolone and piriton and it's worked

Antiochus:

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by filleSouriante(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
It’s an allergic reaction to something you ate. Next time just get kerosene and rub it on the affected parts. Kerosene works faster than palm oil. My student used to have it then and once we rub kerosene, that’s all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Is This A Fake Product (TEEMβ„’) CONSUMER BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.