Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu (37031 Views)

Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Warmaterial(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
saphiere:
Now you people won't show me love. When you hear Sarah is gone you will start a gofundme in my name.
ur boy friend no dey?
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by ajadematanle: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Talk is cheap.He should start the gasification first at UNN, then he can come out to speak, the whole world will listen to him
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by saysoo: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
1Dray:

Do you know this prof. in person?
He is a Nigerian and we are liars.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by ofwest47(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thank you Prof. Ejiogu, part of solutions to dead power supply systems situations in the country is what you have brought about.
A Country in need of over 200 000 Mw power system supply with just less than 4000Mw.
Nigeria is the 6th world 🌎 largest populated country in the world. See Brazil the 7th most populated country in the world with over 185000Mw, and Mexico the 10th most populated country in the world with over 135000Mw. Like you said, all the 36 states in the country should go into State power supply System operations as it was in Jos Plateau areas then and Tinubu systems of operations in Lagos State then but was stopped by the then country's President Obasanjo.
There are so many power supply systems Generation operations in the country. In the Southern coastal areas like Lagos, Rivers. Cross Rivers, and all Niger Delta areas, super Hydro power system operations are available including gas supply . In the entire Northern States Solar system operations are available, not to talk of all other States with Rivers and lakes. a good example is Ogun River and lakes from my own State Ògún and No State without Rivers and lakes. There are still black Coals ⚫ in the South Eastern States.
So like the Engineering Professor said, all States should go 🚶‍♀️ into power system supply generation operations in their areas but using qualified private power supply Generation, Transmission and Distribution system services operations.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by bluefilm: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wishful thinking.

This is the same way the EyeNeck boss promised heaven and earth but when the time to deliver came, he could only delivered "glitches" !

1 Like

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Omodua(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tell them to power Abia state first before the whole Nigeria. Electricity generation and distribution has been deregulated by Buhari. Every state can generate its own electricity..

I’m sure Alex Otti will allow it..

Btw... the greatest problem we’re having is this federalism! We should just go back to regionalism!
You see your life!

Bringing ethnic bigotry on a very important issue. I would have expected you to suggest Federal government embrace the idea than giving it a primordial content.

Biafra invented so many things without importing during the civil war. Did government deem it fit to invite the inventors after the civil war. Nil. They didn't. And their invention died.

We are not a serious country. And that's why there is separatist agitations all over the country.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by 1Dray(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
saysoo:
He is a Nigerian and we are liars.

Not everyone is a lair in this country. There people of virtue and integrity in this country. Please for yourself and your F&F
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by slowice(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody is talking about the 774 LGA funding Oga. Let him meet the UNN VC with proposal to make sure UNN has 24/7 electricity. Shebi charity begins at home. I drove through UNN in the night and the darkness I saw made me weep

So you think funding power projects is that simple huh? All some of you do is to drag people down to your level and still wonder why the country is not developing.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by otokx(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
He should start from one local government so that we will all see

That is too big, let him start from his university.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by duro4chang(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
otokx:

That is too big, let him start from his university.
You are right
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
slowice:

So you think funding power projects is that simple huh? All some of you do is to drag people down to your level and still wonder why the country is not developing.
Drag ko dagger ni. Do you know my level? How is my comment dragging anyone down. If you don't understand my comment. Please Skip.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Bonimoney(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pls and pls if this actually pulls through, LANGTANG SOUTH local government of Plateau State has not experienced the presence of light for the past 8 years.

This local government headquarter was thrown into darkness for more than 8 years now and the representatives are eating fats from the darkness.
Charging centres pray on a daily for total darkness and government is far away from them.

They have not enjoy anything from the government since 2001 after they tied their road which is a total mess today.

I am Boniface from Benue State but I pity them and I wish if this will reach them.

It's my prayer🙏[/color][color=#006600]
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Vision101(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Academicians and theories. First thing, do this for the entire UNN and the surrounding towns and let's confirm that this can work. After this market it to industrial estates. If the success is seen everyone will embrace it.

1 Like

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by slowice(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Drag ko dagger ni. Do you know my level? How is my comment dragging anyone down. If you don't understand my comment. Please Skip.

You are not making a reasonable comment... He gave the advice based on his research and training as a professor in that field.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by UHLmoving: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
What's stopping you from powering the south east 24/7 first

Power generation is no more in the exclusive list
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Judolisco(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
1Dray:

With which fund?
Find him and see if won't do it.
he knows how to get funds and grants he is a Prof.... He should do it in a local government or a state first... Lemme tell u nobody loves darkness... If someone has a solution to our power crises the person would be funded
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Collins4u1(m): 2:50am On Sep 24, 2023
Prof Off microphone,
make dem no scap electrical engineering join chemical engineering for UNN.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by sonety2k(m): 3:18am On Sep 24, 2023
Following
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Kepukepu: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2023
inoki247:

Is easy to Yarn let them start from the school they're managing they should add the Infastructural cost to dere Yearly budget at least they won't need to hire any engineer to put the Infastructure in place....

We blame politics for everything let this people dishing out speech do it first in derr place of work where there's no much political influence....

At least they pay Disco for electricity supplied from the schl allocation they can use that money to buy Gas to power it ...

All this people are good at speech until you ask dem for even a 1 percent evidence....
The problem with Nigeria power sector is politics and not the technology even an idiot knows this
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by zoedew: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by BetterYou(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2023
A very intelligent contribution. He should start with his faculty. That is how most great inventions start. Someone identifies a problem and provides a solution for himself andhousehold before selling the solution to others.
inoki247:
Lol naso he dey sweet for mouth....

Before we starts have you been able to Provide UNN 247 electricity first let's start from dere we need someone to confirm that first....

We av seen almost all this big Churches from RCCG, Winners generating derr Power dem sef when will all this Schls stop depending on DiSCOS...
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by inoki247: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
The problem with Nigeria power sector is politics and not the technology even an idiot knows this

Nigeria power sector starts with Politics how's starting with the school first hard for him....

Or the churches building powerplant are not in the same Nigeria.....

When he wants to provide the same service for the whole Nigeria we can say Politics but he should start with UNN first where Nigeria Political influence isn't much....

I can't just believe someone who just wake up dishing out speech without any form of evidence in one Little way..

And if UNN is too big they can contribute in derr street and build something that's is different from the Generator or Solar we all know..

at least something different that uses Gas can be build for his street alone if all of them can contribute or he can even build it for his house alone at least we need evidence that's capable not just speech as always....

If people can be spending 10m, 20m to stay off the grid buying Solar then he should start from his street people will contribute and then he can come out to tell us his capable....
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by kolawo(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2023
[b][/b]Prof. Should forget the government, and approach the likes of dangote, Bua etc with such proposal. Even he can approach real estate giants as well. I'll keep it in mind!
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by fabolouz1(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2023
slowice:

Bigotry does not provide solution either..... Learn to think like a human being and shun bigotry.
Don't think like a retard , asking him to power enugu is not bigotry but because that's where he lectures , I could have said so to any state he resides .
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Hallenjay: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2023
He should power UNN WITH it for a year, RCCG are now off the national grid which mean they generate and distribute what they use.
I want Lagos to have same but start from 1 lg
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Uchek(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2023
SO TRUE
Wisereborn:
Will the government allow it

There will be no avenue for them to borrow undecided

They are the greatest problem we are having in this country undecided

Protect yourselves and light up your immediate environment first

1 Like

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by lawani: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2023
rayopt:
You will see some ediots hailing this one for telling us what we already know. That's how fashola brag and brag until dey gave him minister spot. Where is the 24/7 electricity now? Tueh

Of course, we all know it can be done. RCCG and some church-owned communities are doing it. I am doing it in my house and it is not cheap. I keep saying this that most Nigerians can't afford the good governance.

There is a new law that allows states to generate their own power. Oga professor, goan do it in your state or area if it is that cheap. No kon disturb us with your okoto meow. We don taya.

Call someone you know living in RCCG camp and you will find out it is dirt cheap. A whole house with fridge, television and AC might not spend five thousand naira per month. What can be expensive is if you do it for only one home
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by lawani: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Omodua:
You see your life!

Bringing ethnic bigotry on a very important issue. I would have expected you to suggest Federal government embrace the idea than giving it a primordial content.

Biafra invented so many things without importing during the civil war. Did government deem it fit to invite the inventors after the civil war. Nil. They didn't. And their invention died.

We are not a serious country. And that's why there is separatist agitations all over the country.

Àll developed tech should have been sold to serious companies seeking profit at least just like Makstech Nigeria limited in Ilesa sold their technology to National Inc in Japan in exchange for cash and equipments

1 Like

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by rayopt(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2023
lawani:

Call someone you know living in RCCG camp and you will find out it is dirt cheap. A whole house with fridge, television and AC might not spend five thousand naira per month. What can be expensive is if you do it for only one home

Bro, I left Mission House last year. I know how cheap it is but coman see people's reaction last year when they increased it a lil. You would think it was that expensive than buying fuel. Some of them are even bypassing the electricity without paying. Even pastors ooo. That is why I say most Nigerians can't afford good governance. Because any small hike, na wahala.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by lawani: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
rayopt:

Bro, I left Mission House last year. I know how cheap it is but coman see people's reaction last year when they increased it a lil. You would think it was that expensive than buying fuel. Some of them are even bypassing the electricity without paying. Even pastors ooo. That is why I say most Nigerians can't afford good governance. Because any small hike, na wahala.

Good governance is cheap. It costs nothing and eradicates poverty, unemployment and illiteracy while increasing the number of billionaires
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by CountLaka(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Megawatts electric production is not ASUU strike nor wearing big gown oh😄
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Gee64: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Just blowing a trumpet. When it comes to implementation you will hear another story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.