Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu (37029 Views)

Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by ncoolsome(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
inoki247:

I guess the churches are producing Gas.....

The school has yearly budget so they can include the Infastructure in dere budget even if they can't build it at once they should start from somewhere...

Or are they not paying Discos for the electricity been used in the schl so they can't use that money to buy Gas ...

You people and always looking for excuse to support anything.....

He made a speech at least he should start from his working place before we can believe in him....

Do u know the financial cost of linking the school to a refinery or gas plant?? Generating/distributing electricity is outside the core purpose of a school...
But again are our schools funded enough not to talkless of carrying out such gigantic project.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by ChyjoskyJ: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oga forget it you are an Igbo man no body in Nigeria will give that kind of opportunity even if it means that is the only option left for Nigeria to get energy.in fact Nigeria will prefer to live in darkness than to see that an Igbo man is responsible for the power delivery in nigeria.just continue your faculty work and have peace. Forget that dream it is dead at conception.
Re: We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu by Lightorder: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2023
He is now a prof. He was just an engineer then when I was at UNN and also having my IT at Origins Japan Limited as an engineering student . He was a close friend with my oga then. I knew he would go places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] / Obaseki Calls For Oshiomhole’s Arrest Over Naira Scarcity Violence In Edo / Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.