Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women (4351 Views)

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
"I hate that man because he's wicked to me. And he doesn't even know how to teach that is why I normally fail his test and exams."

That was little Jss 2 me complaining to my Dad about my wicked math teacher while giving him my report card. I did well in other subjects but I got bloody F9 in my mathematics.

My Dad looked at my report card and was like, "you got A1 in integrated science, is it because your integrated science teacher is nice to you and she knows how to teach"

I said, "Yes!"

My Dad said, "Well, I don't think so. The reason you're failing Math is NOT because your math teacher doesn't know how to teach... And it's not even because he's wicked or not nice to you"

I said, "what's the reason?"

My Dad said, "The reason why you are failing Math is because you don't UNDERSTAND mathematics. Simple and short."

Oouch! That was harsh. cry

My Dad continued, "When a person doesn't understand something, he complains about it."

Then my Dad ordered my mum, "This long holiday, no playing or going out for him. Look for a math teacher that will teach him math lessons.... nonsense!"

Chai... embarassed

That was my most boring holiday ever as a kid. They paid a guy to teach me mathematics. The guy did a really good job because he taught me the basics and fundamentals, and he also showed me the secret of solving any kind of mathematics challenge.

And since then, my mathematics brain opened like magic. I started killing it in maths. It ended up being one of my best subjects back then. This made me also fell in love with physics and Albert Einstein...duh tongue.

When people don't UNDERSTAND something, they complain about that thing.

When I started teaching coding(JavaScript & Python), I met people who complain that coding is difficult. I told them the reason why they are complaining is because they don't truly UNDERSTAND it.

When I go ahead and teach them the secret to solving any coding challenge, they eventually understand it...suddenly their complaints seems to disappear.

Many guys have a lot of complaints about women: these women have attitude problem; these women standards are too high; these women aren’t worth it; these women are useless; these women are wicked; these women are this; this women are that...

The problem is that, you don't understand women. This is why women are giving you headache, and also confusing and frustrating you.

But if you understand women you realize that they are the easiest to deal with.

I rarely complain about women because I'm gaining a lots of benefits for them. I'm enjoying women because I understand them.

Anyways, see my freaking signature below...

14 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by overdrive(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Teach me coding then.

11 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Deegee7788: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are right sir. This is just the best truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have gained a lot from women. They have been my best friends and have always been there for me. Why the hell would i hate them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by talented321: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Many men fall in love with women who don't even get their time..
Many men don't get standard and don't know the different between red flag and mistake...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by SenecaTheYonger: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
This nigga don't even care about women cheesy
overdrive:
Teach me coding then.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by dkidd: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol... He says he understands women 🤣

12 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by VinnyBaba: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
This OP neva Jam some Women. 🤨🙂

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Emmanuelcann: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
If men play their God given part as men, they won't have any problems with the women. There's nothing wrong with women.
I love my mother like most other men in this world. I also love my daughters and sisters. Why shouldn't I love my God given companion? Men refusing to be men is the greater problem!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by CandidAdmin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tell that to those nonsense women hater group.

Question of the day - Women haters say that all women are useless, what about their mothers and sisters?

Modified - I just learnt the diff between Redpiller and women hater.

My siggy!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by leonard002(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Maths and coding are both straightforward unlike women.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by FitCorper: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Op you are 100% complete. People don’t trust what they can’t understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Balablue64: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
I even thought this op was making sense, op oni igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This OP neva Jam some Women. 🤨🙂

Story
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Tell that to those nonsense redpiller group.

Question of the day - Redpillers say that all women are useless, what about their mothers and sisters?

My siggy!

You're wrong bro... No real Redpiller said that.

Try again

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Emmanuelcann:
If men play their God given part as men, they won't have any problems with the women. There's nothing wrong with women.
I love my mother like most other men in this world. I also love my daughters and sisters. Why shouldn't I love my God given companion? Men refusing to be men is the greater problem!

Real Fact.
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Waterlilly: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
teach me python please
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by fineberry(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Just look at where op first took us too.... people dey o mcheeww

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Story
the benefits, enjoyment you are experiencing from women currently is temporary, the problem is when the other face will show up, you may not survive it. Be careful, 6fit underground is not too deep. Woman are the most dangerous creatures, don't just compare them
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
the benefits, enjoyment you are experiencing from women currently is temporary, the problem is when the other face will show up, you may not survive it. Be careful, 6fit underground is not too deep. Woman are the most dangerous creatures, don't just compare them

Human beings in general are the most dangerous creatures. I'm very care when dealing with humans in general.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Op stop comparing subjects or activities to human beings. No one and I repeat no one can understand women. You can understand your woman to an extent don't boast of understanding a person because humans change and they do so quickly. Just a brotherly advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
Op stop comparing subjects or activities to human beings. No one and I repeat no one can understand women. You can understand your woman to an extent don't boast of understanding a person because humans change and they do so quickly. Just a brotherly advice.
The very fact that they change is the very first step to truly understanding them.

That's the number one lesson when dealing with humans: they can change at every moment, so you need always think one step ahead to be ready for any outcome.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Pukkalolo:

The very fact that they change is the very first step to truly understanding them.

That's the number one lesson when dealing with humans: they can change at every moment, so you need always think one step ahead to be ready for any outcome.

Most of theses guys are probably teenagers who sorround themselves with low life ladies like themselves and try very to project their own relationship failures to the rest of us.

Women are wonderful creatures and have been very good to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by LikeAking: 3:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Op getat!

No b for wise woman Dey..
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by LikeAking: 3:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Waterlilly:
teach me python please

Nobody can teach you coding..

You have to grind it..
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Tunde835(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
His kind is going to learn the hard way
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2023
You are making wild claims that cannot be verified. Coding can actually be difficult, depending on the complexity of the task you're trying to accomplish. You can be a pro and still spend hours trying to find the solution to a minor problem. Python is considered easier, especially for beginners, so let's not talk about that one. Writing your own code can be easy but how about finding errors in other people's codes and solving them?

When you luckily meet a woman who can communicate her feelings, you'd think you have them figured out. But when you meet the 'I am fine' type, you will be worse off than a learner. Nobody understands women; women don't even understand themselves.
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by CandidAdmin(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Pukkalolo:

You're wrong bro... No real Redpiller said that.
Try again
School me.
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Tunde835:
His kind is going to learn the hard way

I have already learn it the hard way...that's why teaching I'm guys not to make the same mistakes.

See my signature below.
Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by UptownVibes(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Tell that to those nonsense redpiller group.

Question of the day - Redpillers say that all women are useless, what about their mothers and sisters?

My siggy!
A real redpiller teaches how to handle women as a man.. They never said women are useless.. Probably you went reading or listening to women haters,and referring to them as redpillers. What op is saying is the same as being a redpiller. It simply means understanding women,and handling them the way it should be.. And not becoming a fool, trying to please them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by Pukkalolo: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Tallesty1:
You are making wild claims that cannot be verified. Coding can actually be difficult, depending on the complexity of the task you're trying to accomplish. You can be a pro and still spend hours trying to find the solution to a minor problem. Python is considered easier, especially for beginners, so let's not talk about that one. Writing your own code can be easy but how about finding errors in other people's codes and solving them?

When you luckily meet a woman who can communicate her feelings, you'd think you have them figured out. But when you meet the 'I am fine' type, you will be worse off than a learner. Nobody understands women; women don't even understand themselves.

The bolded is exactly the reason why guys fail with women over and over again.... You put woman on some special pedestal and say: "Behold! All hail the special mysterious being that cannot be understood."

See dude, at the end of the women are normal fuckin human beings like you and I.

They have their imperfections like you and I.

The reason why you don't understand them is because Disney movies and media has fool you to think women are magical, perfect and special creatures.

I don't know if you have hang around beautiful women in real life. They are actually flesh and blood like you: they eat food, they drink water, they poo, they pee, they sleep, they get wet.... There's nothing special about them.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women by CandidAdmin(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2023
UptownVibes:
A real redpiller teaches how to handle women as a man.. They never said women are useless.. Probably you went reading or listening to women haters,and referring to them as redpillers. What op is saying is the same as being a redpiller. It simply means understanding women,and handling them the way it should be.. And not becoming a fool, trying to please them..

Oh, ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! / Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.