Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62801 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by greatermax77(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What are you using as an alternative?

Nothing but sometimes I take Nescafรฉ and two slices of bread
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by onlyforchrist: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okay great, when can we start and how do I get in touch with you?

sukkot:

I updated the post . might be less but budget 100k
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Fizalis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pchizy:

1st line: Truth
2nd line: False

Though there are scenerios of protein indigestion which lead to stomach bloating, and passing of gas due to amine grp etc.
Hence, people started to suggest antacid, as also done in the case of gastritis.
I also know that carbohydrates can bond with protein like Glycoprotein, hence carbohydrates moieties.

That's a different scenerio.
She was specific. It occurs after intake of milk.

Lactose intolerance, as you mentioned, means her body couldn't tolerate it, hence rejecting it.
In other way, the body doesn't have or not enough of what it takes to metabolize it (break it down), so the lactose is left to be feast upon by bacteria. The end result to gas production which she's releasing.

Note: Lactose is NOT a protein. It's the kind of sugar in milk. Same way you have sucrose sugar in sugarcane; Glucose in food like Eba.

Lactose is a disaccharide sugar made of glucose + galactose, which all are building blocks of carbohydrates. It requires an enzyme LactASE to break/creave it's bond to those simpler sugars mentioned, for digestion.

Her body lack or Inadequate of this enzyme, LactAse, hence the body is not tolerating LactOse-rich foods.

Either one takes LactAse supplement (beware of any likely effect) or go for Milk products that are devoid of Lactose, like Almond, soy-milk etc.

---This is not a prescription: Consult your Physician or an Expert for proper diagnosis.
Stay strong.

Thanks for the correction on Lactose been a type of sugar. I mixed things up in my head.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Joyhead2(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.

Keep farting guy, is good for your health, I remember when doc were waiting for me to fart 10times for me to be discharged
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
onlyforchrist:
Okay great, when can we start and how do I get in touch with you?

as soon as you want
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by onlyforchrist: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Alright, I sent you a PM

sukkot:
as soon as you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Warmaterial(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
after the pap drink Garry with cold water don't add anything inside the Garry.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Pchizy: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Fizalis:

Thanks for the correction on Lactose been a type of sugar. I mixed things up in my head.

You're welcome.
We keep learning
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by jimcaddy(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you even describe how the mess dey sound sef.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Benediction777: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Use honey instead of milk.

quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=125982148] What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.[/quote]
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Warmaterial:
after the pap drink Garry with cold water don't add anything inside the Garry.
Really? Will that help?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by chukel(m): 3:10am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Thanks.
you are lactose intolerant. Will also happen when you eat bread or biscuits with lots of lactose. Look for lactose free milk. There is Hollandia lactose free milk.

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by MrAgbako: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I bet you won't be saying this if I and you were to be in the same room or bed, and I'm uncontrollably and constantly doing this.
Can we be in same room or preferably bed? Test me first. I won't mind. Like I said. U no Kee person ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is not a big deal
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by MrJames007: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.
You no serious. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DrDunamis(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Ever heard of lactose intolerance?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Decarbonisation: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? How? Because I asked why I'm farting uncontrollably? Really? Can't you see I'm not the only one suffering from this? Can't you see there are other people suffering from this? Can't you see this condition has a name to it?

I don't think you're serious. Are you?

Ori e ti daaru, you bloody farting dunce!
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by GeneralPula: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Bullet01:
No advice until I see the hole. Let's see the hole first
Haha
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.
You are now lactose intolerant my friend.

Welcome to one of the final symptoms of adulthood as an African.

Say bye bye to peak tin and powdered milk, say bye bye to icecream and pizza. You may still be able to tolerate yogurt but it's unlikely.

You can still take little quantities of milk and get away with it, moderation and caution is key.

Hollandia has a lactose free milk version in liquid form going for a little over 1k per litre. It's the regular milk with lactase enzyme added to it. That doesn't mean you should drink a lot at once o. I learnt the hardware with 2 days of life changing diarrhoea. Small small.

Non diary creamer is another option. I have started seeing them in small sachets being sold by mallams. It's similar but not the same. If you have tasted nescafe 3 in 1 and you can manage, then you have no problems.

You can also consider coconut milk in your tea and coffee, tigernut milk๐Ÿ˜‹ and soya milk๐Ÿคขfor casual enjoyment.

If you are a big boy or girl, cashew and almond milk.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Expanse2020(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.
If you can be mixing original honey with the milk
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Zdeenshehu(m): 4:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by haprofuche: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

Take honey instead
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by basadenet: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Farting is supposedly consider as sign or evidence of good living, however, in your own case, my advise to you is try another brands of milk, if persist, then stop drinking milk. Please do not take any medicine o, so as not to complicate your issue.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by MOGPman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm a female. I know you won't find it funny if I and you were to be in the same room or the same bed. It's just so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.
Lol! Na to run comot leave you for the bed na.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by benqo01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
My own b say make u no use am Kill person
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by XAUBulls: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.
Human beings are the only species that still drink milk [cow milk] as adults and this shouldn't be. Other adult animal species don't drink milk. Get it? Good!
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by apogyizi(f): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

You are lactose intolerant. Your stomach can't handle it. Avoid it or drink in moderation.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Maniga: 2:53am On Apr 22
Wow never heard anything like this. Do you still suffer from farting uncontrollably as a result of taking milk? I think I have some remedies if youโ€™d like to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.